12:37pm
As I have alluded to, in the last 3 months I have been working on an invention with all natural ingredients and it has accidentally led me to the perfect topic which I am intending to explore on my podcast.... the villainization of natural cures....
One of the ingredients in my product is going to be ionic silver also known as colloidal silver, which has been used for thousands of years as an antiviral, antibacterial, disinfecting *all natural* solution! And since discovering the power of this element, I first asked myself "why doesn't everyone know about how powerful silver is?" and then hours later realized, "Oh, it's because the government has deemed this ingredient "unsafe"... because literally one man drank a large quantity of silver everyday for many years and turned bright blue...
This took me down a rabbit hole about reading about our American Food and Drug Administration and the Center for Disease Control and how all non-patented medicine (aka anything that is natural) cannot make any kind of health claim, whatsoever, even if it is actually more effective than it's pharmaceutical rival....
For example, a plant called White Willow Bark is used succesfully by thousands of people to treat headaches... and so is the pharmaceutical medicine called Advil...but because willowbark is natural, you are not allowed to bottle up Willow Bark and make a claim that it cures headaches or you will be sued by the FDA for making "dangerous claims"
Meanwhile Advil