8.27.2020

Dopamine Detox Day #138

                            breathe

                        again

         in

                                         out

 

Surrendering into the Unknown

Control has been my one main addiction in life and right now it is tested for all of us since we literally do not have control over what is to come... 

It is both scary and exhilirating but the amazing thing to remember is that we have control over our breath, our thoughts, what we put our focus on, and whether we choose to see ourselves as capable of our goals or incapable. Our thoughts determine our reality!

I have received many messages downloaded to me about the truth of what is happening and it is SO FASCINATING! I want to share this information but I want to be somewhere safe in nature before doing so... Perhaps that is procrastination but I don't really care, it just feels right so I am going to wait.

I have been looking on where to move and because of the freak weather here in California (which seems manipulated through geoengineering/HAARP/Directed Energy Weapons and not just climate change as we are told), I know I want to either move more inland in America, or Mexico, or Bali.

My Human Design being Projector does best in life when we "Wait for an Invitation" and so far, my invitations to move have been either to Bali (to live with a friend until I find somewhere else), or to upstate New York to live with a family member.

I wish someone would magically invite me to live in their empty cabin somewhere near an organic farm/ hippy town but that hasn't happened! But perhaps it will!

Although Bali is actual Utopia, I worry about whether I move there and then will have difficulty coming  back to America in a few months/years and have even more difficulty avoiding vaxxinations if I want to return.

New York State has some of the most Draconian health laws (and will most likely be first to mandate vaxxiination) so I am not sure I want to move there, though I know that in this lifetime, my goal is not to hide and retreat and live a philosopher's life avoiding pain. My goal is to be of service to humanity and fight for what I believe in, which is the way it has always been , even before I understood that my heart and many activist's hearts were manipulated into supporting things which I no longer agree with, such as socialism, and large government of any kind.

In some ways, I can envision myself NOT running to the peaceful arms of Bali and moving instead back to the belly of the beast of New York (though this time, upstate New York, not the city), and going to the capital of Albany, NY with an ounce of idealism that remains, and testifying before my state legislators that people like myself with the MTHFR genetic mutation will not do well with mandatory vaxxines due to toxicity, and need to opt out for medical reasons.

But then, if you read the work of journalist Grace Van Berkum, who discusses Agenda21 and the World Economic Forum as the real designers of this pandemic and January 2021's Global Financial Reset, you see the perspective that there will be no medical or religious exemptions no matter how charming I could try to be in Albany because the goal is total global vaccination as part of a depopulation and transhumanist agenda. (Click on all links and read one-by-one if you're interested)

Learning all of this is why I feel called to leave America entirely because at least in Mexico or Bali, it will be harder to control everyone.... Here in America everyone seems so willing to give up their rights because they are too sick to even notice they don't have many rights except what color of toxic airtubes to order on Amazon.com !!!! I am obviously exaggerating but if this pandemic is any indication, people are willing to follow orders no matter how self-harming or illogical they can be!

I have been an activist all my life and I finally woke up that anytime activism is presented in mainstream news, it is because it actually has a sinister element to it. 

As difficult as it was for me to realize this, BLM does not actually support protecting Black Lives, just like Antifa is not actually Anti Fascist. BLM is just a financial funnel to the Biden campaign/ActBlue campaign (yes really! I know it is strange!), and climate change activism (when presented by the mainstream news) is a way to manipulate humanity into moving into high EMF Smart Cities/cutting out all meat (and eating processed GMO fake meat, which increases Estrogen in both men and women) 

Some parts of me secretly looks around and wonders if perhaps this antilife agenda is strangely good for most Americans, since many people DO eat garbage factory farmed food and litter/don't care for themselves or our planet, and I wonder if perhaps the New World Order of Smart City Fema camps is actually beneficial in a lot of ways since it will corral a lot of sleeping people into one place, where they cannot do much damage to the planet.... 

My only issue is that I do not want to live under that level of tyrrany with these people so it is hard for me to get behind Agenda21!

I know these are difficult topics / viewpoints, and you can imagine, they were very difficult for me to learn the truth as well, since I really care so much about social and environmental justice for all!!!

I am always learning and if anything I share is incorrect, I will be the first to admit it! I really don't want to believe the things I have learned!

I only want the best for humanity, and all living beings, of all races, backgrounds, genders, species etc and what I know in my heart is that we cannot trust the institutions which pretend to have our best interest !

I wish I could go back to sleep but I can't and I have to risk people disliking me for speaking the truth, and that is OK! I am so thankful that there are more and more "crazy people" rising up right now and realizing we have been fed LIES! Which is why wherever I move, I want to be around like-minded people who know how to grow organic food and believe in God or a Higher Power, since I know that is literally the only way to get through this time!!!

So where to go? I don't know but I trust that God will show me the way! And the best route to God is breathing deeply in and out, over and over again!

PS You can see the air quality of wherever you live with a great website called Breezometer.com - my goal is to move somewhere with high quality air! (aka not LA)

Another great thing I have discovered is this concept 

Sending you love!