I hope you are well.

I have been meditating a lot recently and learned so much and during these meditations (aided by Indica) , and have begun channelling even more messages from what I believe are now my soul's guides (or Pleiadians?) who choose to speak with me on behalf of Planet Earth about what is happening now and it has blown my mind to learn what I have.
DOES THIS SOUND CRAZY? Believe me, I would have thought the same thing a few years ago as well!
If you had told me I had the ability to channel messages even 3 years ago, I would have thought you were crazy/needed help, but now I know that my journey has led me to this gift for a reason! To help humanity! (even if I was likely killed in past lives for speaking up for the Truth, which you can read about in previous posts!!!)
There were a lot of important messages that came forward but the most important one that feels relevant sharing now is that.....
.... one of the most important yet simple messages is to
keep your Oxygen levels up as much as possible to protect your health during this time.
Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide are our friends! We and nature are equal contributors to this holy and necessary cycle!!!
Taking in a lot of Oxygen is a great way to safeguard your health ! :) And expelling CO2 is a way to safeguard the health of the plants that equally rely on us!
Whether accessing optimal Oxygen is through exercising, deep breathing, not looking at screens (or being conscious to breathe deeply even when looking at screens), dancing, running, being in nature surrounded by trees, doing breathwork, doing anything joyful and/or calming which contributes more fully to the O2-->CO2 cycle is one of the best things we can do for our health.
In other news, as I have done more research, I was led to this website, which honestly makes so much sense to me on what is *really* going on.
It is in 4 parts so read whatever you feel comfortable with...
If none of it resonates with you and sounds CrAZy, that's fine! Trust what you feel to be true!
I trust everyone knows whats best for themselves.
No matter what, we have SO MUCH POWER and we are our own Saviours and in this lifetime (along with whatever Higher Power you believe in) for the long haul - so we must not get overwhelmed with taking in new information.
It's funny because I was initially shocked when I read what the World Economic Forum is trying to institute (see the website above for that info) and I honestly have compassion for them and those who want to depopulate this planet because in a way, I think that they really do care about the planet and nature and animals, they just want those resources for themselves (hundreds of people versus the billions of people who are here on Earth now) and these globalists just have a different way of going about things, such as what I would do, which is educating people on health + civility and resource management instead of de-humanizing them) but I realize that these globalists (who want a New World Order) choose not to do that out of fear of losing control - if everyone was healthy and rich, these globalists would feel threatened that they were losing power/control and this scares them (since they have been traumatized early in life, as I have channelled in previous posts) so they want to enslave humanity through A.I.!
I get their perspective too! WE ARE ALL ONE!
(If you read the website I sent, this will make more sense)
Wishing everyone a peaceful day.
We are being looked out for by our ancestors and guides, who want us to manifest the highest timeline of peace and a free world, (not the New World Order), so do not give into fear! GIVE YOUR ENERGY TO THE TIMELINE YOU WANT!
Just be aware of the timeline that is being set out for us! Use your energy wisely and feed the reality you want to see exist!
I am calling my energy back from anything outside myself and I am going into nature now!
I know I am sounding crazier and crazier in this blog (perhaps LOL) but this is where I am at, in 2020 and now that I understand psychic, spiritual and physical protection, I am safe to be myself!
THE MORE I LET GO AND ACCEPT MYSELF, THE SAFER I AM!
AND THE MORE I CAN ACCEPT OTHERS, AS THEY ARE!
Isn't that a surprise ?
LOVE,
CARLEN