9.09.2020

 

I just got back from Sedona, Arizona. It was really great energy - but I actually liked Prescott Arizona much more, and Cornville Arizona even more. I know 100% that I don't want to live anywhere that is too dry. I need a lot of Oxygen and chlorophyl-rich trees for my next chapter. (In a state that values freedoms of all kinds AKA not CA or NY or anyplace like that, especially not one targeted by Directed Energy Weapons/geo-engineering/the invention of HAARP...

BUT THAT'S ALL A CONSP1RACY THEORY, RIGHT? ;)

This is not to deny climate change is happening, but it is to say that there are many other factors at play, that are not the fault of civilian use of cars/beef/etc ! 

Isn't that wild for me of all people to come to this unpopular conclusion??? I know I was saved from misleading humanity while my pineal gland/intution was turned off.

Either way, I am no longer living in fear for my health like I was a few months ago - I just want to be around like-minded people who value inner and outer freedom.

I am only feeding a new Timeline, just like Lorie Ladd discusses.

In other news, I am back in Los Angeles now but feeling great about moving! Not sure where is next! I am so happy to report that I feel like I shifted timelines to a better one since coming back to California; and now that I know the soul is immortal and I have no reason to worry! Like I mentioned awhile back, the fear of death has been shoved in our faces so humanity is easier to control! It is so obvious now!

In the meantime, here is a great website that feels helpful, immediately.

And I just learned how incredibly inspiring and spiritual actress Shirley MacLaine is!  She lives off-the-grid in New Mexico and wrote an amazing book called "Out on a Limb" which I am so excited to read, about her spiritual journey/views and more. I appreciate learning about other artistic humans who are authentically themselves and choose to live off-the-grid in an inspiring way!

Lastly, I am so inspired by this artist, Faig Ahmed!