10.25.2020

Dopamine Detox Day #185

Last night I went down a fun RABBIT hole reading about the rise in cancer for dogs and cats and other pets and how all of the same things that help us humans (avoiding processed foods, lots of exercise, drinking out of the toilet bowl) are exactly what is helpful for dogs and cats...

Thank you for reading that sentence in a serious voice in your head, including the toilet bowl line. 

What voice do you read when you read in your head? I want you to change it to a little girl's voice just for the rest of this sentence and then you can say ladedadeda I am the best little baby and mommy and daddy love me and I love myself and I drink from the toilet bowl just like daddy.

What? This blog is going to the toilet.

Just kidding!

Anyway the point I meant to make was that just like the number of vaxxinations for children has risen exponentially since the 1980s, the number of vaxxinations expected for dogs and cats has equally gone up - and coincidentally (or not so much) for both humans and our animal companions, all sorts of allergies and cancers and autoimmune disorders have gone up.

As they say "correlation does not imply causation" so I cannot say one way or another if the rise of illness is connected to the rise in shots but I will tell you that based on what I have learned to be the ingredients of these commonly given medicines, it seems suspicious...

All of us souls have different sensitivities and therefore we all respond differently to stressors ; especially when it comes to medical procedures...

If you are interested in reading more about this FUN topic, here are some great resources for you and your pet.

my vet for goblin


 My rabbit Goblin is 10 years old as I may have mentioned and I do not know anyone else with a 10 year old rabbit who runs around like an insanely energized puppy and I truly credit this to my very holistic treatment of him ... 

3 times I have taken him to my veterinarian and given him acupuncture and it was such a funny experience and he honestly loved it, along with a vitamin IV - he is such a little Los Angeles organic juice head diva, isn't he?



I had the vet take this very crazy photo which I LOVE even though I look radioactive, scared and balding for no reason..

Anyway the initial thought I had was this: 

I learned that there are over 100 species of animals who also have Highly Sensitive characteristics like the 20% of us humans and I am sure therefore that this would explain why routine vaxxinations can make certain dogs and cats and rabbits sick and not others! 

This explains why there is a huge market for animal antidepressants (my neighbor's cat is on them!) and why they sell "thundercoats" for dogs (a coat for anxious dogs to wear)

When I see people walk their dogs across the busy crowded roads with cars whizzing by here near my house I can't imagine how anxious some of these dogs are, being lower in height than the cars whizzing past, with no explanation told to them of what a car is...

Some dogs don't get scared but I see many who are, and it makes me sad when I sense their 'owner' does not even notice, and drags the dog across the street (luckily this is very rare, thankfully)

I feel their anxiety and it makes me anxious (empath alert!) 

But the point is:

There is no one-size-fits all prescription for everyone, of any species and this is why everyone needs different approaches to their health and why no medicine should be mandatory for everyone, no matter what it is.

The coincidence with all of my research last night was that today my other neighbor just got a puppy and I finally saw him today and he mentioned he was "on his way to get the new puppy all his vaxxines" and of course I could not hide what I had just learned so I told him that the vet will try to give the puppy the same dosage as if it was a grown dog (which is what I learned last night) and I texted him the 3 articles I posted here; and then he came back 2 hours later and told me to come meet the puppy.

Luckily, upon meeting this puppy, I am happy to report that this dog had so much energy coming home from his veterinarian and was running all around the yard and digging and chewing everything but I could tell that my loving neighbor was extremely exhausted trying to keep up with this puppy, and exclaimed to me "I love him but I honestly can't wait til this dog is out of his energized puppy phase and chills out a lot" 

My neighbor is truly a sensitive wonderful soul but he works full time and does not have the energy to keep up with this dog and lives in an apartment without a big yard for the dog to run around. It would be much more convenient for the dog to be low energy, wouldn't it...

As much as I understood how exhausting it must be to take care of a puppy, I had a light bulb moment when he said this...

I have a strong feeling that the combination of processed foods (for young children and puppies/kittens) coupled with toxic medicine (in the form of preservatives and additives to the vaxxines/medicines we are presented as "normal" - see those websites I posted above) coupled with phone/technology addiction are the BEST RECIPE to get energized souls to "chill out" and accept the typical 1st world modern lifestyle of sitting all day...

Our society is not set up for energized healthy children and puppies. 

How could we expect energized children to sit 8 hours a day at school with only 1 hour recess if they have all their natural energy intact?

It is almost impossible which is why children are numbed with toxic foods/etc to keep them "docile" and energetically neutured...

This is the same for adults; how can you expect a healthy energized person to sit for 8 hours a day? You can't! 

This is why it is convenient that people are numbed since childhood with food, trauma, toxic water, etc so they are easy to control and lose their "puppy energy"

Our society is not set up for healthy energized people yet but what would one look like?

IDEAL SOCIETY FOR HEALTHY ENERGIZED PEOPLE

Wake up - go for a walk with your family in a big field and watch the sun come up - make breakfast together - do some sort of building project or arts and crafts project together - time for lunch - time for a nap - time for reading - time for dinner preparation - dinner time - back to the big field to watch the sun set and look at the stars and tell stories and set intentions for our dreams...go to sleep - repeat! meet with other families doing the same!

I am inspired by this woman, who is deeply religious, in the way she teacher her children...

I have to go finish cleaning but that's my thought for now..

If you would like to hear more thoughts you can sign up for my Mailing list here :) \

Time for nature!