This statement, coupled with our country's de-escalation into international wars during this verbally-combative administration, and my own experience living in both California and New York and seeing that these, like many other Democratic states are the only ones who make it mandatory for children to have all their vaxx11ne$ in order to attend school. (not to mention the insane high taxes and homeless issue in both states, which is not getting better, because, in my opinion, it is being treated as an issue of affordable housing, and not what I really believe it is, which is mental illness due to trauma and toxicity)
After my "coming out of the clost" I experienced what I expected, which was people unfollowing me and misinterpreting my political decision as one of ignorance and insensitivity, when it is literally the exact opposite reasoning I used to make my difficult decision.
I would not trust either Joe Biden or Donald Trump as my child's highschool football coach, let alone the leader of the 'free world' so when it comes to "who do I want in power", it is "who will affect humanity's lives the least"
Obviously, you can argue against this considering Trump's anti-abortion-leaning replacement for Ruth Bader Ginsberg or his encouragement of fossil fuel usage or his extremely insensitive remarks - of course my decision could be found to seem ignorant and I understand that when one has a bias, they are able to find many faults to my thinking ----
(which could be said of anyone's, on any topic)
but the fact remains that I experienced years of physical harm and toxicity after taking Gardasil and have come to know hundreds of other humans, who had the priviledge to look into their health challenges (anxiety, brain fog, memory loss, etc) and come up with the same conclusion as I did - that we cannot mandate medicine without looking into a human's bioindividuality.
I for one believe that the 10-20% of society which has the MTHFR genetic mutation, who are unable to detoxify from things as easily as most people, (and who I suspect, are correlated with those with High Sensitivity) should absolutely be free to make their own decision and not take the equivalent of 'fast food' into their body in the form of pharmaceutical-funded medicine that is not from the Earth.
We have no gender rights, or racial rights, if we are all being poisoned and unable to pursue "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness" if we are made sick after being forced to receive medicine from companies with billion-dollar medical errors (ie Pf1zer)
Everything happening right now is so obvious to me (the censoring of planet Earth and her natural cures and her O2 CO2 cycle) versus the antilife agenda (technology in the form of surveillance, patentable seeds known as GM0s, patentable medicine in the form of pharmaceuticals, and disconnection and dissociation from one's own inner authority/intuition, which I believe is God speaking through us)
It was ultimately marijuana (organic Indica THC tincture) which has saved my life and connected me back with myself God, and what I honestly think is that many people who are "highly educated" often disconnect with their intuition because they are praised for living in their heads and not in their hearts - and are often times on so many medications which blunt their inner-knowing and calcify their pineal gland (the part of the brain known as the 'seat of our soul' and which is hardened by Flouride).
It was Indica which told me in 2017 that if I wanted to save the planet (as I intended to do with my television show CARLEN SAVES THE WORLD, which was set to shoot a pilot with funding), I needed to first save myself.
***
I learned in these last 3 years that our planet's toxicity is a result of our own inner toxicity, and especially humanity's turned-off intuition, due to toxicity (in the form of water Flouridation/pharmaceuticals, which boh calcify/turn off our pineal gland/connection with our soul)
FACT CHECKERS MAY SAY THIS IS FALSE BUT THEY MAY BE USING CREST TOOTHPASTE.
***
INDICA SAVED ME TO LEARN THE TRUTH!
Otherwise, I too would probably be "Ridin' with Biden" right now (in a high EMF electric car, towards a GMO-fueled masked celebratory barbeque (ignoring all the voter fraud speculations, of course) of Estrogen-increasing soy burgers on glyphosate-soaked Asthma+brain-fog inducing wheat burger buns)
Growing up on the Upper West Side of Manhattan surrounded by Upper Middle Class Liberals, everyone I knew was on either Ritalin or antidepressants, and like myself, nobody I knew actually believed in God (especially after their Bar or Bat Mitvah checks had been cashed, haha).... Everyone was so focused on education and living in their head/assuming that education and a high-paying job equated intelligence and success, and they lost their connection with nature, God and their true hearts.
I tried to model my life after what I thought would make me successful and happy and untimately SAVE PLANET EARTH (try to be popular aka please-others, go to a good college with a reputable environmental studies program like Oberlin College, be friends with other educated people) and I realize that everyone I met who was "successful" was on a cocktail of antidepressants and other medicines and blamed "genetics" even though I now know that in the majority of cases, genetic expression can be turned on or off, based on environmental toxicity and other stressors.
This is not to shame anyone for taking medicine or having any sort of illness, as I was led down this "pills cure everything and accept the genetics you're dealt with" path as well from my $275/hr Upper East Side Harvard educated psychiatrist; who never discussed the importance of nutrition, sun exposure, toxin removal, or self-forgiveness when prescribing me pill-after-pill for my exhaustion, lack of focus, anxiety, depression, and OCD.
I understand where these people who think I am crazy are coming from, and how they are living under the assumption that our media and pharmaceutical industry's have our best in mind, especially if they have benefitted from modern medicine (which I did at the time, before I got to the root of WHY I was dealing with those mental afflictions, instead of just trying to turn them OFF)
I am so happy I got to see what that was like so I can have compassion for all modes of thinking now.
And I am so happy for this entire awakening so I can have compassion for myself.
I have been passionate about things in the past and looked back and winced at how naive I was, and perhaps I will feel this way now, while also having compassion that just like everyone else, I AM DOING THE BEST I CAN WITH THE INFORMATION I HAVE BEEN GIVEN.
I spent over 2 years campaigning for Bernie Sanders without learning the overreaching hand of the pharmaceutical industry/suppression of natural cures. I campaigned for democratic socialism without realizing how poorly our tax money is distributed. I campaigned without realizing how corrupt BOTH the Republican and Democratic parties were....
Now, I would never vote for Democratic socialism; I now support true capitalism (not crony capitalism, where certain things are stifled/censored by the FDA and other agencies, who create basically a monopoly/drug cartel, while removing people's access to natural cures under the guise of "safety")
We are taught that Democrat = good/loving whereas Republican = bad/selfish, and I now realize that we cannot think in such black and white terms; which is why it is so humbling for others to perceive me as ignorant in my political decision when all I have done the last 20 years is try to be an activist on behalf of all humans and species on this planet.
Luckily, I also received many messages from people who secretly agree with me and who also question how things are going, especially in Democratic-run states, but are too afraid to voice their concerns for fear of public cancellation.
I know that had I not done so much work around self-forgiveness and the importance of authentic self-expression - or if I had a job dependent on pleasing people, I would have never expressed myself publically.... but the fact remains
MY MISSION
IS BIGGER
THAN MY EGO
and also
MY DESIRE FOR HEALTH REQUIRES
THAT I
NOT LIVE IN FEAR OR STRESS,
BUT INSTEAD LOVE AND HOPE,
SINCE FEAR AND STRESS ARE JUST AS BAD FOR MY HEALTH AS ANYTHING EXTERNAL !!!!
More than ever, I see the role of toxicity in clouding humanity's judgement and I know that there are many industry's who benefit from this toxicity, but I need to speak up and do what i believe is right, no matter how much scrutiny I face.
I do not want to look back and pretend to have been someone I'm not, to please people who are still clouded by the same toxicity I was.
Lastly, I realize that 'insanity is repeating the same thing over and over and expecting different results' and I have come to the conclusion that any 'social media activism' is essentially a form of 'aware-avism', where you make people conscious, but you are not actually making a tangible-real world dent...
I no longer believe that social media activism or online petitions actually change things in a real way, which has worked out perfectly for corporations/the entities behind them.... Look at all these petitions on Whitehouse.gov which have never been looked into
This is why I admire "ignorant" Candace Owens for suing Facebook for censorship.!!!!!!
This is called....
This is the type of action that is necessary. Legal, brave, and off the screen.
Does me supporting this video of Candace Owens means that I support everything she has said? No, and that is OK
We are allowed to learn from people even if we do not agree with everything.
We should not cancel anyone just because we do not agree with everything.
Diversity includes diversity of thought.
Social media benefits corporations in that it sublimates our collective frustrations and keeps them neat and tidy on our screens and not in any way a form of discomfort for the corporations causing our frustrations... They can turn off their screens or censor our posts...
It is actual legal action and opting out of dehumanizing systems which is the most effective form of activism.
It is not complaining; it is living by example and finding legal solutions.
Authentic self expression is like learning how to walk and I am doing my best gradually more and more everyday because I know that I am a warrior of Earth and God; I am here to do what is best for humanity; not to please acquaintances on Instagram, who, though well-meaning, are not aware of the same truths that I am.
We are all trying our best and ultimately want the same things in life;
peace, love, safety, warmth, freedo, food, shelter, community, and extra guacamole.
MY GOAL IS TO PROVIDE SOLUTIONS, BY FINDING THEM MYSELF FIRST.
THAT IS THE UNCOMFORTABLE BUT NECESSARY ROAD I AM ON NOW!
(and it is actually very fun to find solutions, especially when you stay hopeful and remember God shows you what you need to see and that you only need to take the next step in faith, you do not need to see the whole staircase...)
Wishing you upward spirals in all ways .
Sending you love and compassion with yourself and others, even when you are misunderstood.
We really are all trying our best; we just see different routes to get to our destinations.
xoxo
Carlen