11.07.2020

I have been extremely health conscious ever since I was a child, and voluntarily became vegetarian at age 7 until age 30, for both moral and health reasons.

 When I was a vegetarian, I could not understand how anyone could even think of eating meat considering how unnecessary and violent it is to harm animals... I could not have ever imagined being close friends with someone who ate meat because of this and I judged everyone who did as immoral and insensitive.

I did not in any way make the correlation between my constant anxiety and my vitamin deficiency, especially because I was taking all the preventative vegan vitamins like B12, iron, and calcium.

It was extremely humbling for the 8th doctor I went to to suggest that I add regular grass fed beef consumption into my diet. It took months for me to finally try this and I must say, I literally felt better than I had felt since age 7.

It felt like that moment in Mario Brothers where you are running and you catch a mushroom and grow bigger. That is how incredible I felt and I knew that perhaps I needed to rethink my stance, as hard as it was...

***

When I was a teenager, I had terrible acne and it was extremely embarassing to try to cover up my pimples everyday with CoverGirl concealer. Nobody told me back then about the role of nutrition in your skin or the role of toxins; but instead I was recommended by a dermatologist to try a medicine called Accutane.

Accutane worked like a wonder pill and all my pimples dimished in a matter of weeks but I couldn't help but notice that the potential side effects were "suicidal ideation" and possible birth defects, should I accidentally ever get pregnant.

It was only 10 years later that many people experience depression and even hallucinations on this medicine that I started to wonder if there was a better route to clear skin.

 At age 21, I began taking Prozac for intense anxiety and OCD, under pressure from my mother and a doctor, and like Accutane, this drug worked like a miracle at first. My anxiety was fading away but in it's place, I noticed that my brain felt like it was zapping chemicals and I was being mentally electrocuted, which I have now learned, is referred to as "brain zaps" and common with antidepressant usage.

Once I cut out dairy and wheat from my diet and toxin-filled concealer like CoverGirl and Neutrogena, my acne completely healed for good and has never returned.

Not to mention, my Asthma, which I had experienced since about the age of 5 also went away and I was able to stop using my Albuterol inhaler completely.

I wondered "Why didn't anyone tell me when I was 15 how my diet affected my skin and breathing capacity?"

Nobody had any answers but it all seems to make a lot more sense to me now....

When I was 27, pressured by my doctor, I got the Gardas1l vaxxc1ne to prevent getting HPV. I didn't think anything of it but after the second round, I noticed that my memory started to fade and I began to be extremely tired. I did not quite make the connection that this medicine had anything to do with my seemingly coincidental health issues, which derailed both my attempts to run my jewelry business and pursue my other passions of filmmaking and activism.

I put my jewelry business on hold and began working part-time at various vintage stores, taking naps in the bathroom as often as I could, not sure what was going on with me.

In a bizarre twist of fate, I was diagnosed with HPV and Herpes at a routine checkup, which shocked and depressed me (since I was not sexually permiscuos and had very few sexual partners in my life)

I wished that to be diagnosed with such an embarassing combination I would have at least participated in some weird fun orgy with members of some handsome football team or on a shag carpet filled with multiple orgasms and rose colored sunglasses or whatever people associate now a days with risky sexual behavior... I literally had no idea how I could have gotten these STDs but I accepted my fate, and with that, I discontinued my Gardasil vaxx1ne (since you are supposed to get 4 rounds, and I only had 2)

I spent age 24 to 32 trying to figure out how to heal from anxiety, chronic fatigue, OCD, zero sex drive, HERPES, HPV, memory loss.

At age 27 I saved up $500 to go to an expensive doctor in Long Island who ended up being a complete sham and told me that my "cells looked old" and he would have to do more research which would cost another $1500.

This experience ended up being the inspiration for a script I wrote called LONERS TOGETHER, but one which I never ended up making parrially due to the total exhaustion, panic attacks and memory loss which felt overwhelming when embarking on a feature film (and being responsible for all the roles it takes to be a director and actor on a low budget indie film)

At age 32, my father got his routine flu shot and a day later, said he experienced a black and blue mark at the injection site and began to feel weak and dizzy. He went to the doctor who diagnosed him with Leukemia and suggested he immediately go on chemotherapy.

I had recently watched a very well made documentary called THE TRUTH ABOUT CANCER which taught me how medical schools were funded by the Rockefeller family who took out all herbal remedies from the medical student text books and replaced herbs with only pharmaceuticals (which are actually derived from oil, which the Rockefeller family made their fortune from) In that documentary I also learned that chemotherapy was discovered in World War 2 when soldiers who were sprayed with the chemical weapon  of war, referred to as toxic mustard gas, were reported by doctors to have "suppression of the division of all cells in the bone marrow and immune system." along with all kinds of health effects like blistering skin and other negative effects.

These war doctors hypothesized that considering the effect of Mustard gas to kill all cells, if cells were cancer cells, they could eliminated by  using toxic mustard gas. This (hopefully) well-meaning decision completely ignored the fact that when you stop the growth of cancer cells using Mustard Gas, you are exposing a patient to a chemical weapon, and also killing the healthy cells along with those abnormal cancer cells.

Because I had just watched that documentary, I tried to help my dad avoid chemotherapy but his doctor insisted it was necessary. I contacted the makers of The Truth About Cancer to see if they recommended any doctors in New Jersey and they sent me a directory. I took my dad to one and they 


4 ballots at georges house