So I got back from Puerto Rico on Monday. I had been there for a few days with my job at "the production company."
On 3 occasions did I have to take Trollette to the San Juan Emergency Rooms so he/she (I'm not even sure anymore what that creature's gender is... it's vague under that diaper...) could have his stomach pumped from too much alcohol (and whatever else he swallowed during this trip, if you smell what I'm cooking... and it looks like Fettucine Alfredo Sauce...).... Um... anywho!
Look how drunk Trollette is! It's seriously starting to seem like a cry for help...
I didn't really hang out with work people but instead took long walks in the woods and talked to animals (seriously--the video I posted above is a good indication of who I spent the most time with - the suicidal snail and Trollette from The Bosomettes...)
Besides entertaining myself those characters as well as with ducklings,
and weevils...
and sleeping, I did manage to overeat at every meal. [Must...find...Thinspo... (jk)]
As my dear friends and stalker knows, guacamole is my absolute favorite food and by the time the trip was over, I couldn't even look at it anymore...
Cry me a river...
Okay this post was kind of anti-climactic but I am just feeling like the laziest zombie today! I will upload more stuff soon, including pics from the most awesome cave.
To keep you occupied until then, you MUST check out these 2 links I found yesterday.Otters Holding Hands - watch until the very end - it is worth it! (Thanks Dana!)
Emotional Support Horse Sneakers (Thanks Sarah BW and GLOB)
READERS BEWARE, YOU'RE IN FOR A SCARE.
Hasta luego! (Me gusta las piernas de ananos!)



