Today is Memorial Day which is a day to celebrate veterans who have fought for our rights a
Most people who live in big Liberal-leaning cities like New York and Los Angeles never get to meet army veterans since they are usually from other parts of the country and though I do not support war in any way, I have so much compassion for anyone who thinks they are doing a noble thing by joining the military with the assumption they are protecting our country.
The sad thing is that military recruiters go to poor towns across the country and incentivize poor young people to join the army with the promise that they will pay tuition without warning would-be future-veterans about the PostTraumaticStressDisorder that they are likely to experience from witnessing/partaking in trauma/violence overseas (which no person is meant to healthfully experience because unless we are desensitized due to early trauma that makes violence seem "normal", we all remember and feel at a soul level that killing another person (especially someone we don't know) is wrong!
Alternately, perhaps as violent videogames become more and more popular, it (very likely) encourages young men to glorify violence and if they do become soldiers, to disconnect from the idea of killing people (and think of it as a videogame.)
My intuition believes that video games are encouraged in our society to help keep men distracted/have their innate hunting desires satiated and help them be desensitized to violence, so they can accept violence later on in life (even if that violence is in the form of silent consent to wars since they learn to see violence as "not a big deal")
I see how easily desensitization/brainwashing can happen, because it even happened to me!
When I was a child, I even remember an Army TV commercial (in between all the endless hours of amazing junk TV I used to watch), which showed soldiers shooting a target through an advanced telescope, and I got so excited, I told my mom that I wanted to join the army (!) ... (without making the connection that the "target" is usually a human being...OOPS!)
This is kind of like the same thing when my grandmother took me to a diner at age 6 and I ordered veal because I didn't know what it was!
My impressionable brain learned to desire certain things because they were presented to me as "normal" just in the same way we are taught hotdogs are "normal" even though they are literally made with really disgusting ingredients (I won't link to any websites about this - but you know what I am getting at...)
FROM A VERY YOUNG AGE, SOMEONE IS DECIDING WHAT IS "NORMAL" FOR US AND REPEATING IT IN ENDLESS COMMERCIALS/MEDIA WITHOUT ASKING US TO CHOOSE FOR OURSELVES...
UNFORTUNATELY, THAT "SOMEONE" DOES NOT ALWAYS HAVE OUR BEST INTERESTS IN MIND .... BUT LUCKILY WE ARE WAKING UP :)
Did you know that our military has a Public Relations department and makes sure that the military is presented in a positive light in all Hollywood films? Isn't that fascinating?I guess it makes sense since otherwise people would probably be making negative portrayals of war and then how would we get public consciousness to agree to it?
It just furthers the belief that Hollywood and the military are very intertwined, just the same way that the pharmaceutical industries and the media are equally very intertwined as you will rarely ever see any negative press about pharmaceutical products (since they pay for so much advertising/commercials so of course, why would television "bite the hand that feeds them"?)
I see both sides of every situation and I understand how media companies and the military could gradually lose a sense of responsibility to protect humanity (outside their office buildings or national borders) if they are not on a daily basis face-to-face with the people affected by their actions...
As I mentioned in an earlier post, I learned just how easily it is to become desensitized/ignore injustice when offered COLD HARD CASH, when I learned my grandpa left me a $5,000 stocks in ExxonMobil (oil company) and even *I* had a pang of sadness selling these stocks because the tiny greedy part of me (which I believe is in EVERYONE due to an innate desire for survival) knew that these stocks would make money and I really did have to put my money where my mouth is and sell those stocks.
I personally was able to make that choice more easily because I have watched so many documentaries about oil spills/environmental destruction and I could not imagine in any way being complicit in this industry...
PS I am cancelling my Spectrum internet service tomorrow as they are a big supporter of 5.Gee - if anyone knows of a pro-privacy/ anti-5.Gee internet/cellphone company or wants to start one, email me!!! 5.Gee is being installed in the middle of the night here in LA every night - I even went out 2 nights ago with my friend George to watch them! It is just crazy but that is for another time... :)
Anyway, back to my oil example, for ME to say that as a lifelong environmentalist/Oberlin College graduate blah blah blah that I had reluctance to sell this ExxonMobil stock just shows how easy it is for people to lose their humanity when they are not in front of the victims of their actions, whether it be humans or oil-covered birds after an oil spill...
I remember when I worked at MTV in 2015-2016, and I was working on a 2 hour special about climate change, they had McDonald's come to our office and "casually" bring free lunch for everyone along with some retro McDonald's merchandise like a cool clock to hang on the wall and other funky things...
I remember watching all the other journalists (I use that title very loosely, haha) enjoying their McDonald's merchandise because it was so clear that huge companies do this with the hopes that you paint them positively in the media.
Equally, when my dad received chemotherapy, the doctors told me that every lunch was paid for by a different pharmaceutical company... Of course this is likely going to influence what drugs doctors prescribe... Theoretically, if a particular company offered an especially delicious lunch (or brought sexy women "pharmaceutical reps" to serve it, like many pharmaceutical companies do, it seems likely that doctors would lean towards this drug because they have learned to associate it with pleasure - regardless if there are cheaper/older drugs)
WHERE IS THE ORGANIC BROCCOLI SEXY LOBBYIST GOING DOOR TO DOOR TO GOVERNMENT AND DOCTORS TO GET THEM ON BOARD? (This was actually an episode idea of mine for my TV show which I will describe later on in this post ..)
To my original point, if McDonald's were to be one of the biggest advertisers for MTV (which they are), why would MTV do things like criticize the basis of McDonald's business model -- factory farming of cattle / GMOs / monoculture farming -- since our MTV salaries were funded by a company that's business model is reliant on these environmentally/healthfully destructive practices to create a 99cent hamburger?
PS I am grateful that I was allowed to criticize animal agriculture in my climate change special on MTV (I did not pick the music P.S...) BUT this is before I learned the 2 facts that....
a) despite being a lifelong vegetarian, my brain was finally healed from chronic anxiety for the first time ever after beginning to have small portions of grass-fed beef, after the guidance of my doctor (which I reluctantly took...)
(The irony of my anxiety stemming from animal rights issues and then being cured by consuming animals! LIFE IS STRANGE)
b) learning that cattle ranching that is local and grass-fed is actually better for the environment than monoculture soy production, which products like BEYOND MEAT are dependant on, along with creepy toxic chemicals!
Obviously, nothing is black and white and I am not trying to paint vegetarianism or veganism as bad AT ALL... just like the Green Movement is not bad (for the most part...)
I know that veganism can work for some if not most people based on their specific bodytype/bio-individuation; but this humbling acceptance I was forced to have - that my health drastically improved from eating meat -made me realize there is more complexity to reality than my idea that eating meat is 100% "bad"...
I still think that deforestation (which is where most cattle ranching happens globally) is terrible for our planet; and I also think factory farming is terrible for our planet and for the people desensitized enough to work in those conditions and slaughter poor animals who are treated as machinery instead of sentient beings...
From a moral/compassion-standpoint, I would much rather not eat ANY meat but I have come to the conclusion that for whatever reason, after literally becoming a vegetarian at 7/being vegan for many years, that my body type does better with a tiny bit of grass-fed freerange meat once a week...
I have learned that there is a big difference between huge factory farms and small local farms where cows can graze on grass freely and this was very humbling and difficult for me because I always assumed all meat was unethical and terrible for the environment and terrible for everyone's health!
In my situation, I only changed my belief system when I was faced with pain. Pain of my depression and anxiety; and tried the solution of adding red meat to my diet, and I saw such a profound shift in my mood, beyond any of the B vitamins I had been supplementing to compensate for avoiding all animal protein...
Anytime I do eat meat, I try to remember to say a thank you prayer to the animal involved and try to rationalize that my work here on this planet is made possible by it's slaughter, but even that is very difficult for me, and I would so much rather be vegan!
To think that in any way, I am helping contribute to anyone's death just is difficult to deal with although I do believe that most societies were omnivores (not vegan) so perhaps my genetics have not caught up with my moral compass...
But back to my original point (hahaha how many tangents do I go on?! I just read that Indigo Children, which I now subscribe to despite the embarassment of saying that term ...are "spherical thinkers, not linear thinkers") about how easy it is to become desensitized to cruelty or selfishness, it is usually only when people are face to face with the victims of their actions (especially when it is they who are themselves the victims) that they are able to think from a different perspective, just in the same way I continued to eat veal with my grandma every time I saw her until I learned that veal was a baby cow and became vegetarian at age 7.
If you never look into the eyes of a person/animal who is the victim of your decisions, you don't ever have to feel the pain - if you can desensitize yourself enough, that is the only way that humanity can withhold life-affirming things from other people; equally, if you have never stepped foot into a forest and felt the magic and awe, you will have no problem running a company that cuts down trees/leads to deforestation.
So many people are out of their bodies due to trauma and on top of that, numbed by the foods that are widely available in society (sugar/wheat/etc); they have essentially lost "their nature"/strong feelings/strong empathy due to a variety of factors; and therefore, they are desensitized from caring about external nature...
Once I had a friend from summercamp who dropped out of highschool and went to the Army and he told me (via Facebook) that during his time stationed in the Middle East, it became increasingly clear to him that his job was not to save lives but to protect American oil reserves, which made him skeptical about his time there...
It is just so crazy to me that our military oftentimes starts wars under the guise of democracy in another country in order to control natural resources, though I also understand that when you are traumatized, you can justify seeking power at any cost!
People pursue power (and being powerful in all ways such as strength/wealth/expression) as a way to stay safe, which I understand as it seems like an innate drive ; but when people seek power and intentionally harm others to keep that sense of power, it seems like a sign that this person is afraid due to trauma earlier in life, which is what leads them to controlling behaviors...
I believe that this is going to shift in the new Paradigm and I understand that anyone who instigates war is very scared/has a hardened heart and needs love, not hate.
It is so insane to me that those people with hardened hearts still mandate that we use oil to power our machinery/homes/everything when according to everything I have read (from Nikola Tesla/etc), we have the ability to generate free energy (not solar and not nuclear and not wind - but something else...)
I believe this is being held from humanity to exert a false sense of control - just like all versions of manmade scarcity.
I just went to look up the very fun documentary THRIVE which talks all about free energy and before the video showed up on Youtube, there is an advertisement for Neil DeGrasse Tyson....
It's very strange but when I look into his eyes I see guilt, lying and insecurity. Do you see that? I just looked him up (using DuckDuckGo) and it says he has been charged with sexual assault by more than 3 women! I wonder if my intuition was picking up on that.
As "Indigo Children" (again, that term still makes me gag but I also very much resonate with it, haha), we are very aware of injustice and lying; I have always been this way but I was misled to think I was crazy by people who did not want to see the truth. My mom once hired an assistant while I was in junior highschool and I immediately did not trust him though I had no explainable reason. My mom did not take my concerns seriously and a few months later he stole $20,000 from her and attempted to flee the country... These kinds of things happened a lot and I was told I was crazy and learned to believe that to be true....
I am finally learning that my intuition is not broken; I am actually just very sensitive and the more I detoxify, the more sensitive I become... (though I am open to being wrong about things - perhaps Neil DeGrasse is being falsely accused and GMOs are here to save the world! I HOPE I AM WRONG!)
But right now, my intuition tells me that both he and Bill Nye were given large sums of money/fleeting pleasure (sex as bribery) to join the side of Darkness (aka the Scared Old Paradigm) and promote things like GM0s and blind faith in vacc1nes without proper longterm testing... Does that sound "cRaZy" to assume these men have been compromised in some way? I can't help but feel that way but I hope I am wrong :)
I define the side of Darkness as the period of history we have all lived through which has been about a small group of people trying to control humanity and nature for selfish fear+greed driven purposes...
My "crazy" intuition has the same mistrust of the United Nations, FDA, and the WHO (though I am sure there are wonderful people who work for these institutions) however my instinct tells me that these organizations claim to be here for the betterment of all mankind, but are actually withholding cures if they cannot be patented/are close to nature (not able to be manipulated by mankind/science)
I am not sure if you watched the "conspiracy" documentary Plandemic.
I did after many people sent it to me to see what I thought...
I am not sure if it is true or not (though I am very fascinated by how quickly it was deemed "fake news" by the mainstream media (which is controlled by the Old Paradigm of lies/control)
Usually the more censored a topic is, the more it is a sign that it is perhaps a topic worth looking into *cough cough* however regardless of the validity of the Plandemic documentary, what IS TRUE is that government organizations can financially benefit from adding certain drugs and vacc1nes to the annual schedule for children; and this presents a conflict of interest since the creator of the drug should not be the one to enforce the intake of the drug, in my opinion... Just in the same way, someone from Monsanto getting a job at the FDA (which happens all the time!) is equally a conflict of interest!
The bottom line in all these cases is that when a public-seeming government/global organization gives the impression they are helping all of mankind but it turns out they have a secret financial vested interest, this is not fair or honest - and my intuition says this is going on within the media and government in so many ways, and especially now during this pandemic...
What is being presented as "solutions" are greed-fueld scientific manipulations of nature (patentable vacc1nes) versus the more equitable and effective solution of immune-raising supplements found in nature that have little to no side effects compared with the heavy-metal laced vacc1nes we are taught to view as "normal"....
I am not against vacc1nes - I know they can be life-saving but many of them (just as my experience with Gardasil attests to) cause more long term and chronic side effects than the actual illness they are trying to protect people from... and therefore, we all need to be informed with ALL the information (such as ingredients and preservatives) before making any decisions for our health...
We are taught to think of science as ALWAYS leading to progress and imagine people in lab coats hard at work trying to save humanity and though this is likely very true for many wonderful well-meaning people, I believe that much of scientific study is intended to privatize what Earth has given us all for free; to have dominion over nature for no other sake than control.
Considering we have scientists working round the clock, why is it that health issues (especially in America) are getting worse, not better?
Speaking of "science", have you ever heard of Bill Nye the Science Guy?
In 2016, the reason I moved to LA was because I came up with a television show idea about healing environmental issues with a comedic tone and I called it CARLEN SAVES THE WORLD (which is where I came up with an episode about becoming an organic broccoli lobbyist) and I was so excited when this show (my childhood dream to help change the world with comedy which I still hope to do in a different form and now realize saving myself is necessary first to "save the planet") ...
In 2016, I was hard at work on this show when suddenly, TV scientist Bill Nye came out with a show called BILL NYE SAVES THE WORLD.
BUT HOLD ON RIGHT THERE, I WAS SUPPOSED TO SAVE IT, BILL!!! ME ME ME!
PS isn't it crazy we are all just meandering on this planet as if our lives are so serious and everything is urgent and permanent and if you zoom out there is just darkness and silence and then you zoom out father and there are lots of other planets and if you zoom out, we truly have no idea what is going on? And then you zoom back in and realize you are sitting in a chair possibly worried about what someone thinks about you on social media who you may never see again?
Obviously, Bill Nye has more scientific credentials with me so although I was a bit bitter I was also very happy he was doing this! (And in hindsight, I know I was actually SAVED from doing that show for many reasons which I will discuss soon...)
In 2016, I begrudgingly decided to finally watch BILL NYE SAVES THE PLANET when it came out - and when I did.... I felt the same stomach turning RED ALERT because when I looked into his eyes, I just felt such mistrust of this person without any explanation...
He did a whole episode about going to Monsanto Factories and how he now loves GMOs and how they have no negative health effects (despite countless studies that they do). I decided to listen to his podcast with Neil De Grasse Tyson where he claims there are NO differences between GMOs and natural seeds...
Looking into his eyes was the same feeling as when I look into Neil De Grasse Tyson's eyes (in this random ad popping up ... though no ad is "random" since everything is highly advanced, since my friend Secily gave me a MasterClass subscription so my Youtube algorithm must know that and is reminding me to use it! Thanks Algorithm!!)
ALGORITHM OR AL GORE RHYTHM?!?! Haha just kidding #weirdestconspiracyever
Speaking of which, Al Gore is another person my intuition does not wholeheartedly trust either as a savior of the planet! (Especially with all of the information confirmed by the documentary PLANET OF THE HUMANS which I posted, which questions the Green Energy movement - and aha! It was removed by Youtube!!!)
What does that tell you? :)
THE TRUTH CANNOT BE CENSORED FOR MUCH LONGER AS THE NEW PARADIGM OF LIGHT BREAKS THROUGH :)
(which most people prophesize as happening before/around the year 2025)
I know I have presented a lot of strange things in this post but I feel them to be true in my gut/stomach and it is up to you to make any opinion for yourself and trust yourself :)
When you trust someone, how do you know?
Where do you feel it? Do you feel it in your stomach too?
Tuesday 12:56AM
My friend George just brought home a dozen beautiful organic tomatoes and pepper that were being tossed in the trash...
I just held one of the peppers in my hand and a sudden realization came to me as it relates to the topics I have mentioned above about GMOs...
The reason why scientists are tinkering with nature to have dominion over it is because they don't see Nature as Perfect... and this comes from a level of self-hatred at their own sense of imperfection/unloveability which they are trying to conquer by manipulating the outside world instead of healing themselves...
As I held this beautiful little yellow pepper that has a small dent, it was clear it was thrown away because it was labeled "imperfect" and therefore unsellable...
This is the way we treat ourselves - we are taught that we need to be perfect and tamed to be loveable/sellable... so we hate anything that is "imperfect" and "wild" which is the definition of nature....
However, the reality is that we are all perfect! Dented. Wild. Free.
As above, so below! Dominion over nature is an attempt at dominion over oneself, and the only way to do both is with love!!!!
