I am still packing but just took a trip to the local supermarket to buy cleaning supplies so I can leave my apartment in tip-top shape for the next person moving in to this radioactive palace!
As you probably already know, most cleaning products (and everything else which is manmade at the supermarket, sadly) are extremely toxic which is ironic since most people buy cleaning products to make their surfaces sparkling clean for a feeling of "safety"
You can test your cleaning product's toxicity levels on Environmental Working Group's amazing website...
I am ensuring that the invention I am working on right now is completely non-toxic and organic as much as possible; it is just interesting that many things labeled "organic" are not made in America and involve being flown to me on a plane or shipped on a boat, leading to transport pollution; so it is interesting to determine what is more sustainable; buying organic products shipped from South America OR buying local products which are only Non-GMO from here in the USA? These are things I am thinking about as I make my invention and I am grateful that I know as much as I do now about toxicity so I can help educate people and sell something to them that will (hopefully) benefit their lives and peace of mind!!!
Because both supermarkets near me are out of non-toxic cleaning wipes, I decided to "improvise" by buying biodegradable non-toxic baby wipes and also non-toxic eye-makeup remover wipes, and will spray non-toxic cleaner on those for an added benefit!
(Just a "fun lifehack" during this time with limited cleaning products available)
(I have used washcloths and papertowels but sometimes it helps to have a cloth-like product such as cleaning the stove/etc...)
I especially like Aunt Fannie's probiotic surface cleaner, in case you ever come across that :)
I am also SO INTRIGUED TO BUY Super Natural cleaning product brand and think it looks amazing.
I would definitely say that the creator of Super Natural brand (who also created the very witty toiley spray Poo Pourri), Suzy Batiz is ONE OF MY HEROES!
She seems so cool and talks very candidly on her Instagram about plant medicine; yet also seems very down to Earth and is equally also a millionaire and has great taste and loves beautiful things, which she is able to buy through making things that help people!
She is one of my ultimate inspirations/ Expanders, who allows my conscious brain and subconscious mind to know it is okay to be both an "environmentalist" and a "business owner" and "millionaire" (since deep down, I had the misbelief for so long that in order to be an "environmentalist" you had to give up the thought of ever making money - which I now realize is UNTRUE!)
This has been the subconscious wiring ever since I was 21, interning at Sierra Club (an unpaid internship) and learning that in order to care about the planet, you need to put your material desires/financial goals aside... BUT THIS IS NOT TRUE!
I now believe I can actually do MORE for the planet if I have more money (such as buying organic products/supporting small businesses/buying land to protect it/donating to charities/helping friends and family stay healthy)
If you are looking for an inspiring business owner/leader, please check Suzy Batiz out!
It is crazy to think that people unknowingly use toxic products all day long, and it is part of my mission to help people become aware of things like this, without feeling overwhelmed or going broke...
This is partially why I am enrolled to become an Integrative Health Practitioner, even though I have been very slow recently with my studies (due to my invention/moving)!
Speaking of which, another hero of mine is my teacher from my school, Dr Stephen Cabral!
I highly recommend his new podcast episode of THE CABRAL CONCEPT which is all about the way our quarantine is not in our best interests (physically or financially). I am so inspired by his bravery and I think you might be too, if you are reading this :)
Suzy Batiz and Dr Stephen Cabral are two of the only people my brain is able to follow on Instagram during my Dopamine Detox (I decided to check out more than the amazing Toby the Toad's instagram I mentioned a few posts back, haha)

If you do listen to this podcast (or anything), I really love Airtube wired headphones (either from DefenderShield or another company) since even the Apple wired headphones (the normal white ones) emit radiation into your brain!
I have 3 headphone pairs (2 airtube) and 1 pair of Apple wired headphones and the Apple ones are the most comfortable - so I try to only use those when I am on Airplane mode/wifi - and I try to use the Airtube headphones when I am on the phone and have to use radioactive phone service...
In my post yesterday I discussed a very strange theory that there is a correlation between those who are lightworkers/Indigo Children and having a specific blood type called RH Negative... I am so excited to find out if this is true, as I literally have all of the characteristics!
UNTIL NEXT TIME...
3:56
THIS GIRL IS SO INSPIRING TO ME TOO!