2:58pm
I have come to the conclusion that everything on television has an agenda to it'; anything we see has been painfully curated for the highest level of effect on the viewer and the greatest impact to their level of fear or arousal.
I hate to talk about uncomfortable things but I know that healing is uncomfortable and that the Truth will set humanity free - one person at a time (and I am the only one who I can work on)
While searching for the Truth, I am willing to be wrong or proven to be ignorant in all respects because I realize that ignorant does not mean I am stupid - Ignorant means to "ignore" and I have no desire to ignore facts when they are presented to me.
I am forever open to learning as I do not claim to be a
perfect visionary of the truth...
However, I am very suspicious about the media's vantage point on our current day events.
What I do know is that there is
police brutality and violence that occurs in the United States on a daily basis yet I find it strange that it is only certain
stories which are amplified repeatedly on the news....
This makes me think that there is a large agenda at play, bigger than any one murder (which is beyond horrendous and should never be tolerated and I am grateful people are rising up to demand better)
Equally there are children who go missing on a daily basis and it is only certain stories which are amplified repeatedly on the news (usually adorable blond girls get the most attention as missing children even though children of all races go missing everyday, of all races)
Did you ever hear of a fun little FBI program called COINTEL?
I am not a history expert by any means but from what I have read, it was a very fascinating program started in the 1950s where the government tried to break up the black movement The Black Panthers and because they could not stop their protests/meeting (because we have the Right to Assemble/Freedom of Speech in the US Constitution) - the government thought a way around this was to put "fake" Black Panther members/violent dissenters into their movement , who dismantled the movement from within and did blatantly violent/aggressive things - This infiltration program existed as a way to have a reason to break up the movement and arrest everyone, even if most of the Black Panther members truly wanted black liberation through peaceful means!
Isn't that interesting?
Though I am against violence and feel there is always an alternative to war (due to both having an obviously traumatic effect on participants), I still have the utmost respect for our government and defense and military as I know that the men and women working within each department are < in their own perspectives > working to protect the country (however they see fit) ...
Back to our present moment - I am questioning whether these modern day riots (which are breaking down small businesses run by black Americans) are a form of Cointel, in that some faction of the government wants there to be race-related violence so as to either a) break up peaceful protest and/or b)have legal grounds to get away with agendas they might not otherwise get away with if the public wasn't so distracted/scared ...
If this is true, it is a very fascinating move!
I am questioning whether these riots are being heavily amplified by the news, almost as a way to encourage even more violence/division, which in turn will be the "valid" reason for the government to instill curfews/martial law "for our protection" on top of enforcing us to wear masks for the virus ....
This is all just theoretical but...why are they now encouraging people to protest yet a week ago we were told to avoid being closer than 6 feet?
What are the repercussions of that switch?
Likely, everyone will have to be tested for the virus; and who benefits from that....?
I question whether there is an intention to keep all races divided and afraid of each other so the government can enforce a "divide and conquer" technique, so we are too busy fighting each other/ OR feeling bad about who we are (white and black; men and women; Democrat or Republican; ____whatever "thing" you may identify with) to even notice that all our rights are being stripped away gradually (which I question may be part of a larger plan), such as the oncoming threat of 5G on every corner (installed in the middle of the night here in LA) and mandatory shots (which have had poor results so far, if you research it .....) ---
I question whether the government (or even the shadow government behind the government - HOW'S THAT FOR A DOOZY) wants, to keep us monitored and ill...
Does this sound crazy? (yes)
Am I asking these questions based on theories I have read or seen in the last 2+ months/years?
Yes!
Am I hoping the people who share these questions are wrong? Of course!
I WANT "CONSPIRACY THEORISTS" TO BE WRONG WHICH IS WHY I AM GOING TO BEGIN TALKING MORE AND MORE TO PEOPLE OF ALL VIEWPOINTS, ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO DISAGREE WITH ME, NOW THAT I HAVE HEALED MY FEAR OF BEING WRONG (which I used to equate with being "stupid")
I AM NOT YELLING EVEN THOUGH I AM WRITING IN ALL CAPS!
I LOVE GUACAMOLE (Okay, that time I yelled!)
IN MY PAST, I have changed my views on things many many times (I used to be vegan/ I used to think very narrowly on so many topics) and I have been humbled by my changing views on nutrition and so many issues which felt set-in-stone for most of my life; that I am finally ready to interact with other people with the hopes of having a civil conversation where I can LEARN.
Not a debate. A conversation! :)
I truly JUST WANT TO LEARN!
The Truth is bigger than me and my Ego!!!
I HOPE to be wrong! I truly do!
Whoever is hiding the truth (assuming we are not being told the full story, which I don't think we are) must benefiting in someway from our ignorance - and I have compassion for this person/entity who must be in their own version of pain, since continuous hiding/censorship is exhausting and comes from a deep feeling of fear of change...
That being said: WHATEVER the full story is: My heart feels so sad over the very real racism that is happening on our planet, regardless of the fact that it may or may not be being used as a tool by the media to reign in even more of our liberties...
I just went to the supermarket and saw a black mother and 4 or 5 year old son looking at egg cartons for sale and all of a sudden I began crying, imagined black families all across the country right now watching police brutality on the news and bottling up the rage and sadness (under the already-hard-to-breath masks humans are being forced to wear in the supermarket, and every other store) ....
Perhaps as a form of fantasy and cinematic escapism, I imagined time standing still in the supermarket and seeing this mother and son taking off the mask and yelling from the depths of their soul all the grief and fear and sadness and rage they may be burying at this moment (including all ancestors who would be yelling through them to emote their trauma) , depicted as almost ghosts behind them in the Egg section behind them, and then my eyes locking with the little boys as I begin to yell, and everyone yelling and zooming in on everyone's hearts, who are all finally and truly dethawing in the artificially cold supermarket and ushering in the necessary grieving process that has been pushed down for over 200+ years ... In my movie scene we all cry in each aisle and then fast forward to myself and this family and everyone in the supermarket coming together and crying while holding eggplants and other vegetables and then somehow everyone is sitting on the floor, sharing (non-toxic) Oreos or some other food that is black and white (corny, I know) - and then zooming out and this is happening all across the world.
The moment when we are finally able to feel it all so we can heal it, both individually and on a global level...
SCENE!
PS Is it all a coincidence that all of this is happening in 2020? Why is one thing after another happening?
Someone sent me a video which I am watching now to see what my spidey sense says is true or not...
Is this long video cRaZy? Who knows!
WHAT IS CRAZY?
I am open to hearing all sides. This is the Libra in me and because I know what it's like to be misunderstood for most of my life I can have compassion for people who I might not agree with! OR MAYBE I WILL AGREE? LET'S SEE!
I could not finish this video but I will...
In the meantime, here is a list of some hopeful and wonderful solutions for our planet