6.08.2020

Dopamine Detox Day #48

Mon 9:58AM

What has been on my mind today:

I felt compelled to make a list of things which feel like Comfort versus Discomfort ....

Feels good+Positive + Light                     Feels bad-Negative- Darkness
Sun                                            or              constant darkness
Opening                                    or               closing
Expansion                                 or                contraction
Creating                                     or                consuming
Making love                               or                 making war
Live food                                     or                 processed food
Deep breaths (high Oxygen)        or                 shallow breaths (low Oxygen)
Love                                             or                  hate
Hope                                             or                   fear
Pride                                              or                   shame 
Natural                                          or                  synthetic
Accept                                           or                   deny
Surrender/Allow                           or                   control/censor 

The pattern I noticed was that everything on the left side that is good for us/our progress equally feels like good*/relief/natural/lasting comfort !

(*assuming we don't suppress it, including anger/sadness, which are natural and good for us, when we let them flow through us and out of us, constructively) .....

Trapped "bad" emotions get stored in the body and turn into dis-ease. I truly believe this. 

I believe that so much of the disease we are seeing is people who have suppressed emotions due to societal conditioning and have nowhere to pour them out, so the body takes over and manufactures tumors/chronic conditions to let these emotions out as a physical manifestation. 

You can read work of Dr. Sarno, who discusses this mind-body connection, and make your own opinions, of course - just like anything I share!  

This is equally why breathwork has been SO HELPFUL for me the last few weeks since it is helping me dislodge the stuck trauma which has been manifested in my body and held for decades, since I was not taught how to properly release or surrender to my emotions. 

The more breathwork I do, the more I am able to dislodge the trauma which would (likely) manifest as dis-ease later on, if I don't deal with it!!!!

Here is a beautiful book I found online which is all about the power of breath, if you want to read!! 

Of course, synthetic drugs and processed foods feel good, but they are a poor substitute for the real thing, and are addictive because they never scratch the primitive urge of natural substances.

 Is this a coincidence that what feels like a relief such as love is also good for us as a species? Are we perfectly designed for this current life we are in? I think so, as of now!

All the things that are towards progress equally feel good (assuming we haven't been mis-programmed by shame/pain through our societal conditioning, which is exactly what I am working to unlearn right now)
----
2 days ago, I read a quote which really resonated with me.....



This concept above actually made me very sad at how much I practiced anticipating my emotions rather than actually feeling them (such as speaking to noisy neighbors/etc)

I realize that I have been anticipating my uncomfortable emotions and not doing things for fear of feeling terribly - do you relate to this at all?

After reading this quote above, I began feeling terrible thinking about all the times I have tried to avoid feeling terrible (how ironic....)

This got me to thinking about the "worst case scenario" of authentic self-expression such as experiencing pain/blame/getting yelled at/told I am stupid or crazy/bullied physically or mentally... and it all comes back to an unspoken "fear of death" ....

In all situations where we are withholding/closing/(all of the "negative" things I listed in the "Darkness column at the top of this post), the worst case scenario of feeling things or expressing things is  DEATH

....and after contemplating this topic, in the last 24 hours, A LIGHT-BULB WENT OFF FOR ME and I have to share it! 
What is the one thing that our society denies as a worthwhile topic of discussion even though it affects everyone inevitably at the end of their lives?

DEATH
What do you think happens when we die?

Where do we go? What happens? 

 Why is this never discussed, since it is such an inevitable part of life? 

(PS even writing about this gives me a tinge of sadness/regret since, despite all of my health passions, one day I too will die....! UGH, WHO WILL USE ALL MY UNOPENED VITAMIN CONTAINERS?!?!!?)

But when I finally a l l o w e d
myself to think and feel more about this actually beautiful topic, I feel more peace about it!

In the last 24 hours, I woke up from a dream with a message that said:

What if death was not something to fear but a portal to another world that is even more exciting and peaceful than this one?

 Do you ever ask yourself this?

What if death is a gateway to an even more magical life somewhere else?

Would you live differently?

Would you create more and take more risks? 

Would you hold onto things so tightly/buy more stuff now?

Would you be obsessed with running out of money or health?

What would you do differently? 

Would you feel more relaxed?

I know I would!

In the last 24 hours during, during this dream, I received an inner message that death is not something we need to fear; but is POTENTIALLY  actually going to be another world! 

A world even more magical than here!

I know this sounds unusual (perhaps?), but this is the message that came to me, and I am so intrigued, especially as it plays into the messaging (or lack thereof) we receive about death, and the way death is used as this mysterious "Elephant in the room" of society, which dangles over our entire lives unless we consciously acknowledge this fear!



If you go into jungles, you will find cultures that embrace death as the next step into another world.

When we die, our brains release DMT (from our pineal gland; which is calcified by Flouride, which is added to our water system...HMMM!) and most people who have had near-death-experiences describe something called a "Panoramic Life Review" where you go through your entire life, and see what things you did which helped people and which hurt people... 

Do we hear much about Near Death Experiences and the similarity of cases of people who describe a beautiful place waiting on the other side of the bridge of life and death??? 

(No, not much!!!)

Instead, we are constantly innundated with messages that death is a "bad thing" and terrible -- we never learn about death and I now realize that POTENTIALLY, just like all the other messaging we receive from societal programming, this (lack of global discussion... except Halloween?!!!!) is a way to .....control humanity .....into submitting to authority.....for fear that they might die.

You cannot enslave people physically, mentally or spiritually who are willing to die!
Isn't that interesting?


As someone who was raised an Agnostic Jew/almost Atheist, I never read the Bible but apparently, after having a conversation with a Christian friend yesterday, he told me the Bible says 365 times to "not fear death", which I find interesting....

The "old me" (which wad close-minded/flouridated/too toxified to see things clearly or listen within) would say that that this "hey guys, don't fear death" was a way to enslave people and get them to agree to post-poning joy until after death .... but after my inner message that came through yesterday, I am starting to be skeptical of my own skepticism .... :)


The message I received in my dream was that 'fear of death' is a way to get people to stay frightened and constricted and risk-avoidant and engage in life as timid consumers instead of creators 

(...because we are taught to fear that we might actually die if we take the step of creating something/proverbially stepping on stage....Being truthful and expressing our gifts feels like death, doesn't it???)

BUT WHAT IF DEATH WAS OK?

What if the worst thing that could happen to you by expressing/opening/surrendering to exactly who you are and what you want to share, is that you are transported to another world which is even more peaceful than this one?

What if you were to risk sharing your gifts through Youtube/publically/go on adventures/tell people how you feel and the worst thing that could happen is that you die and end up in a crystal castle surrounded with all your dead pets who you miss very much, especially that guinea pig you had in 5th grade named Anthony who surprised everyone by giving birth to 3 babies (Anthony was a transgendered guinea pig, apparently!!!!)

ALL KIDDING ASIDE, SERIOUSLY - WHAT DO WE HAVE TO LOSE BY BEING OURSELVES, IF THE WORST THING IS DEATH?

If people do not like us, let's say theoretically, we "die" - what if we are no longer afraid of that?

FEEL INTO IT. 

Do you feel a twinge of excitement like I do?

Our fear of death is exaggerated by religious institutions and governments who do this intentionally to create a mindset of control.

I am clearly very intrigued by the topic of societal programming throughout this "Dopamine Detox" as it is something I was under the spell under, as someone who has been either studying/pursuing to be in media/entertainment to some degree for my entire life, including the subconscious brainwashing I experienced during my upbringing in Manhattan, with a comedian as a father and theatrical agent as a mother...) 
AMERICA IS #1 IN MOVIES/ENTERTAINMENT....

Our movies spread all over the planet and the messages that are broadcast* (=cast a spell to a broad amount of people) go deep into the subconscious minds of the rest of the world...

Anytime we resonate with a super hero in a movie, it is usually because they are taking a risk... to do what is right.....

And these are the risks that we OURSELVES want to be taking ourselves (but are too afraid to for fear of death/embarassment/shame of making 'mistakes'/being disliked... which all feels like Ego-ic death!!!!) 

Doesn't it? It literally feels like death to take risks, doesn't it?

 What if we can switch that from fear to excitement?

Of course, all animals including humans have flight-or-fight physical responses to avoid death; we innately try to stay alive at all costs - and I still believe this evolutionary trait makes absolute sense -- while also equally -- it is possible to believe that though death should be avoided (because this life is precious), that the next stage after death can be a positive transition!

 It can be a slight shift in our mindsets which can help us actually live life more fully! 

I am so blown away by this message I received!

Just in the same way I discussed yesterday that the media creates a very specific narrative that is in the best interest of a very small group of people (and not the viewers, who it views as passive consumers and not family members/friends), I have come to question the fact that (for the most part) the portrayal of death we see in Hollywood/the media is always portrayed as negative/something we must avoid, but PERHAPS that this narrative only exists to benefit the control grid that has overtaken humanity  (just like promoting junk food and toxic pharmaceuticals at the expense of our health)  (....which is why everything seems so surreal right now - because people are finally realizing that things are not what they seem!)

For a modern day (obvious) example...

Imagine if the news said "Breaking news - there were over 20,000 deaths from a virus today but just like all the other deaths, all these people went to a crystal castle in the sky where they were reunited with friends and family and old pets" - how many people would line up for a shot or enlist in the army? Probably none!

I am honestly beginning to think that we have been lied to! I know this post might sound crazy and redundant but you can make your own choices and I am sick of trying to pretend to be normal/fit in !!! :) 

I now have nothing to lose!

I truly believe this and I think that I am supposed to share this message with you if you are reading this.

It is just so amazing that less than a day after I began feeling this way, I somehow found out the work of a man named Dannion Brinkley who has survived many Near Death experiences and even coined the term "NDE" (Near Death Experience) and he is validating everything that I learned, plus so much more! You might enjoy his work!!!

Here is a great podcast I began listening to last night with him on it, discussing NDEs
(look how cool it is to use that lingo "NDE" NBD)

I think this topic is especially relevant now with all of the world's obsession with "survival from a virus" and my personal fear of Ego-ic death from "speaking out" about things I believe in....

"When you're not afraid of dying and you know what's next and how the world really works, you have a different viewpoint" - 
 Dannion Brinkley

This new way of thinking does not make me feel like a victim because now I can stand up for myself and live life fully (while continuing to treasure this current life and continuing to take as wonderful care of myself as possible) but with the freedom to surrender to the repercussions of doing what I want to do!

What would you do differently if you did not fear death???? Aren't you excited reading that??? I think this is a good thing to think about, finally!

Lastly, there is a beautiful acronym
"Keep It Simple Sweetheart" (KISS)
When you pursue all the things you want to express/make, I encourage you/myself to 
take deep breaths and Keep It Simple Sweetheart :)

That's all for now xoxo!

Off to go practice what I preach!

RIP --> LIP
(Live in Peace!)