8.28.2020

Dopamine Detox Day #139

 Just now I almost choked on a large vitamin (Chelex™ by Xymogen) and I internally laughed thinking that choking on a vitamin would be the most ironic way to die.

As it happened, I also received an immediate and humorous message of confirmation from my higher self/God/(whoever is feeding me important messages right now) that it has now become counterproductive for me to obsess about my health or safety. That it has begun to be harmful to obsess about 'where to live that will be safest' or 'medically free' and I should just follow my actual interests instead of self-preservation. (ie. move where I want instead of "WHERE TO AVOID MEDICAL TYRANNY")

The reason I don't have to worry is that humans will always be able to survive and thrive, and I do not have the energy to live in fear, and it is bad for my health on top of it!

 I am 36 years old and I just thought about my life broken up into different parts:

0-18 (trauma from upbringing/family+bad learning+diet/terrible schooling)

18-36 (trying to learn the truth + re-learning what I want to learn/healing trauma+detox)

36-54 and beyond... (using what I have learned to live a full life and taking action instead of worrying and using the energy I was using to worry/learn and channelling that into being of service)

This does not mean 'my learning is over' but it means I am ready to be of service and share what I have learned, using humor and compassion, and showing up as the REAL ME who is not always funny and not liked by everyone but that's OK because I like myself and I WILL NEVER ABANDON MYSELF AND I CAN ALSO FORCE MY PET RABBIT TO SPEND TIME WITH ME!

Something that dawned on me is that so many people think they are being activists by using the internet and posting their opinions and firey tirades about injustice but at the end of the day, the people/soulless aliens pretending to be humans who are "in charge" are not compelled to take action because your Uncle posted his 4 step plan to save America on Facebook; change only happens when we make it clear that we will make things difficult if we don't get change.

To me, real change comes from :

a) being completely off the grid/system so you don't ever need to rely on the system and showing people that we can make the system obsolete!

b) being kind to yourself, your immediate family, friends and neighbors and keeping your immediate environment clean (before virtue signaling about 'saving the planet' on Facebook) - As Jordan Peterson says "Clean Up Your Room"....

I am guilty of this myself so I am very aware of this as an issue.

c) seeing what Bills are potentially being passed and reaching out to those representatives/governors and telling them over the phone WHY you don't want them and showing up to your state capitol with hundreds of others to make things clear, and show how it is beneficial to only pass things that help people, not harm them, no matter how much money they may make up front from it.

It does not come from complaining on Facebook/Instagram, which are set up as firey emotional nets by the rulers to catch everyone's frustrations so they don't take it off the screen and actually do something about it.

Now that I have begun channelling my energy into moving forward (and not just "learning the truth") I am finding wonderful things!!! If you are feeling stuck, stop what you are doing and remember what it is you truly want and ask yourself if what you are doing is actually helping you get there!

What I want is to move to the woods (outside California) and come into Los Angeles once every 3 months to go to my doctors...while I work on my company 1-800 EARTH, and finish my nutrition degree and business classes (which I have begun with an amazing company HolisticFashionista!)

 HERE IS A DREAM I FOUND!

 

 As I finished writing this, my inner voice told me to look up a song with the lyrics "where were they going without ever knowing the way" and I googled it and it is this song from when I was a child which would play on the radio which I loved, and now listening to the lyrics fully for the first time it is just so perfect and reassuring for this new chapter of my life where I am just going to leave LA without knowing where is next....