I am finally making an all new website (about 30% done!!!) and from there, I will send out the audio I promised to anyone who has signed up for my mailing list! Here is a sneak preview!!
You can make your own website pretty easily using a website called SquareSpace, which is where I will be moving this blog to, with my new Protonmail email account!
I am so excited because not only have I been driving around my cheesy beautiful Mustang Convertible car rental the last 3 days and pretending/muttering to myself that I am an obese middle age man with a midlife crisis and a sunburned bald head and a trophy mail order bride named Svetlana;
I am also so happy because I just got this incredible PEMF machine special-ordered from my doctor which creates colloidal silver, and zaps parasites, viruses and nanob0ts, (a VERY 'far out there' health threat which is not studied much, and perceived as fake and highly ridiculed, just like colloidal silver and geoeng1neer1ng is, even though there are insane levels of metals and other particulates sprayed as white lines in our skies almost every day, visible to anyone with any level of sensitivity)
These are some issues my doctor has taught me all about and who I trust wholeheartedly!
Whether it is all a lie, just like all the zany things I have come to believe in, I feel it is better to be safe than sorry!
It is all so fascinating what a strange time we are living in but i have a very good feeling that the Truth and Freedom will prevail!
I think I am going to spend the election with my doctor and his family in Las Vegas to avoid any of the hectic energy of Los Angeles... we shall see!!!
I also have decided I am going to move back in with my family in New York in December for a few weeks or months while i figure out my next steps and finish my integrative health / nutrition certification and help heal my mother and aunt from heavy metal poisoning due to poor dentistry (mercury fillings, etc)!
I want to be a warrior of truth and healing on behalf of humanity, Earth and God, which is why I have had to build myself up these last few years, so I can put myself and my work out there in a sustainable honest boundaried-way and know who my true opposition is (darkness, lies, intentional toxicity and trauma towards human + animal + plants, under the benevolent seeming guise of mainstream media, globalism and systemic health care practices such as flouride/circumsicion/toxins in almost every product/the dumbing down of our youth and criticizing of creativity and imagination/the endocrine disrupting chemicals in our foods/the addictive nature of technology/ soil deminineralization/the censoring of natural cures/etc).
I now believe that America is actually an amazing beautiful country (instead of hating it my whole life as "stupid") and that in fact, it is just our media and Democratic Party (and more importantly, the pharmaceutical and banking industries behind this party and the media) that are the anti-American wolf in sheep's clothing!
Republicans are also not perfect at all (at ALL), but at least they are not pretending to be saviors of humanity and do not increase taxes, which go to more toxic things which are not for the true healing of humanity...
Perhaps it all sounds like I have gone crazy/become brainwashed by Q An0n or some other theory, but I truly believe I am saner than I have ever been, and feel better than I have ever been, and am so grateful people are waking up to the poor mismanagement of this pandem1c, and the dishonest attempt at ushering in a One World Government ' Great Global Reset' which I have discussed in previous posts...
Whether you are spiritual or religious or not, either way, here is a really inspiring letter from a Pope who is concerned with the same 'crazy things' I am , which feels very true in my soul to be real, and not just far out right wing propaganda from my estimations...
As I mentioned, talking about uncomfortable things comes from my deep, life-long-held desire to understand why planet Earth is in the systemic chains it has been in (racisim/classism/environmental degradation/poverty) despite our incredible access to technolgy, and of course, I know it is all more complex than political party lines; "Trump is not a savior" by ANY means, and I do not ever want to look to government to save me - I want there to be as little of a government presence as possible so I can make my own choices!
The media and government is not our friend and it is up to us to heal ourselves!!
This is why I no longer support "big government" or "high taxes" (since the people deciding where tax allocation goes to are influenced heavily by pharmaceutical industry, telecommunication industry, pesticide-richGM0 agriculture industry, and war interests and their companies such as Lockheed Mart1n/etc)
Perhaps this all sounds a bit manic or that I got brainwashed by Kanye West somehow (haha) but I finally am awake now and see the truth and I know that I am protected no matter who is in office!
I am also taking the wonderful course I mentioned on being a Highly Sensitive Person which you can sign up for here : I highly recommend it so far!!!
I am honestly very excited to vote (even more than when I worked so diligently to get Bernie Sanders elected - before I knew how corrupt socialism was, unless of course the possibility that we lived in a different country where the government leaders managing the socialist policies are not in bed with the pharmaceutical/telecommunications/war industries.....)
That's all for now!
Anyway, have a nice day! Here is to authenticity and honesty, starting with myself! I am free to change my mind/life and I hope you know you are too, no matter what anyone tells us!
