Friday
It just dawned on me that somehow one day I will likely be someone's grandmother and all of my firey rebellion might seem muted behind gray hair and wrinkles and there is something just so beautiful to me about all of the passion and bravery that our ancestors had in order for us to be here. And how I feel this same passion in my soul that likely my relatives had in order to survive long enough to have families and pass on their genetics.
We all come from warriors, who have survived famines, natural disasters, abuse and poverty, and we are all so blessed to even be here! It is such a miracle that I am even here, and I owe it to my future generations to be brave and speak out and heal myself and attempt to make the world a better place. I owe it to future generations to clean up my self-perceptions in order to attract a loving future husband into my life in order to raise the peaceful family that my traumatized parents were not quite able to give me.
I owe it to myself to be brave and follow my heart and not care what anyone thinks of me; nobody is keeping track of my failures as there are no failures anyway, only learning.
We are so lucky to be here sitting comfortably looking at these screens, connected to super machines which can research ANYTHING we want; right now; because globalization and technocratic censorship are not in full effect.
We are so lucky to have forests and oceans and other wonders of Mother Nature before globalization and 5G automated farming attempt to undermine and further disrespect our planet with GM0s and sterilized patentable seeds.
We owe it to future generations to be brave warriors and risk name-calling on behalf of standing up for what is right.
I no longer care what any human thinks of me and I am finally free.
⧫
Sat 1:11pm
(PS DOES THIS DIAMOND GIVE YOU DOPAMINE?)
2 days ago I posted a video on Instagram (despite my NO FAP NO TAP POLICY) and then received a lot of comments so logged in again yesterday to write back to messages and then got sucked into a Dopamine vortex!!!! AHHHH!
I literally began to notice that every 12 seconds yesterday, I would get distracted from what I was doing (tasks in my own life that I know I need to get done) and instead want to check my phone or computer for messages and read esoteric websites and news on Instagram and Facebook (from sources I trust) and then I thought "THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT DOPAMINE ADDICTION IS!"
Granted, I am of course so curious about all the lies regarding this election but....
The point is, I am still working on discipline and winning my mind back from Dopamine Addiction:
Here are some solutions
1. Using F.lux on my laptop to keep the screen colors dull
2. Making my cellphone screen red
(These steps are to make the screens less addictive because there is less blue light, which Dr Jack Kruse states are intentionally addictive)
3. Erasing IG and Facebook from my phone. (This also helps me be less monitored and have everything I say get recorded and then turned into Instagram advertisements... This is not a conspiracy and actually acceptable in the Instagram Terms of Use for them to do, when you accept to download it on your phone)
The thing is, before I sign out of these platforms, I want to make sure I have enough information to know that I am voting in my local elections for politicians who support medical freedom (ie. the option to say No to any medical procedures aka say NO to a Cov1d vaxc1ne) along with REAL environmental and social justice.
It is crazy to even have to vote for such a thing as medical freedom; it should be a GIVEN to have control over your own body; especially with all the rallying cries for "My Body My Choice"... but I know that there is an unspoken but blatantly obvious sickness/depopulation agenda especially here in America which affects naive people who haven't awoken and leads them to eat sterilizing GM0s and take medicine that further sterilizes them... and not question why they cannot have children and just blame "bad genes"
(Did you know Testosterone levels and birth rates are the lowest they have ever been?)
ANYWHO, I am figuring out who to vote for in my local elections (I don't care if they are Democrat or Republican - I just care about REAL freedom and respect for EVERYONE)
So far, I have found a Biblical Voting Guide which is formatted the way I envision a voting guide to me; I find it inspiring though I am not against abortion so I would not necessarily vote 100% in line with this type of thing (DID YOU KNOW EATING SHRIMP WAS ALSO BANNED IN THE BIBLE??? WHY ARE WE NOT BANNING SHRIMP EATING? WHY IS THERE NO PROPOSITION FOR THIS? Haha) - but that being said, I am sure that this voting guide will resonate more with me than something put out by MTV or another corporate-funded wolf in sheep's clothing.
Anyway, the main reason I wanted to write today is because I received a fascinating message in my dream which is relevant...
In my dream I was told that when we look at our computers and our phones, our heads are often tilted downs, and this is a subconscious way we are "bowing down" to technology and making technology our God instead of looking up and making Earth and God the ones we revere!
The more we have our heads down, the less we are looking where we are supposed to, for real progress to be made, which is up at the trees and sky and prayers to God.
I found this message SO fascinating as I agree that in addition to shortness of breath from looking at screens, our posture is way more submissive as our shoulders are hunched and our head/neck are tilted downward; which is very weak/degraded of a stance compared to a strong tall posture.
And we are looking "externally" for answers and satisfaction when true satisfaction comes from within!
This is yet another reason to try to limit my time using technology unless it is completely necessary ... and not because it is a Dopamine addiction!
When we are addicted to something, rather than villianizing it, we can ask what benefit that addiction is giving us?
For 2 and a 1/2 years I have known that Shit Was Going to Hit the Fan in the form of some kind of prefabricated pandemic, based on all the people whose wisdom I follow (ie this wise young man, for example, among a dozen others, whose souls feel pure and sincere,), who alerted me to the sinister aspects of things..... but in a way, perhaps, had I just ignored learning about any of this stuff, I would probably have moved out of Los Angeles and gone on a few adventures by now, based on my inner compass and not looking to the outside world "for the right answer"
It is such a slippery slope of having access to ANYTHING through the internet; and knowing when to look to our INNERNET (intuition/quiet still voice)
I am still trying to figure out that balance more and more but so grateful for the message to stop bowing down to technology as my God when the real God is above, and available with a more accurate message than anything on any screen, written by humans...
I also know that in a way, my addiction to learning is a blessing because I know a lot about a lot of things which are all very interesting and I am grateful for all of this! It is better I am using my Dopamine Addiction to learn all kinds of esoteric magical things and solutions rather than buying clothing/reading celebrity gossip (I will say that Kanye West creating a hologram for Kim Kardashian's birthday is actually AMAZING though - that was something I learned yesterday in my Dopamine Downward spiral...)
There is a fine line between the magic of technology and the enslavement through technology!
I think the goal is to get everything done you want to do; and THEN look to the internet for inspiration.
A solution I have found for seeking Dopamine is to listen to classical music which is the perfect amount of stimulation to get things done, but not pull me off my track.
Bye for now!
