Have you seen the new documentary, The Social Dilemma?
For over 2 years I have been following the work of Center for Humane Technology, the organization from the creator of The Social Dilemma, Tris.tan Harris, and really have been appreciating his efforts to curb social media addiction.
In fact, I even linked to one of his videos in this Dopamine Detox (the first or second post), as he made a great video about how social media intentionally hijacks your brain and makes you addicted to the Dopamine boost.
I had heard mixed reviews about this documentary - some from my more Liberal friends saying it was "mindblowing", and some Tru.mp supporting friends I know via Facebook, saying that it was a manipulative way to encourage censorship of Republicans.
After finally watching the documentary myself, I see both these points of views as equally valid conclusions to make, though "mindblowing" in just how mindblowingly manipulative it is, very subtley.
I love being friends with all kinds of people with different viewpoints to help me see the way people think. I have no allegiance to any party except the party of truth, love and health (which definitely does not fall within any political party!)
The movie starts off talking about the addictive and negative agenda of social media platforms and how they use all your data and try to keep you hooked since "you are the product" (to advertisers) - they discuss the harmful effects of social media on mental health and body dysmorphia that can result from the ability to use filters on your face (and feel dissatisfied with your 'real' face)
All these things I can completely get behind...
However, things take a very biased turn when the film abruptly goes on to say that social media encourages people to join radicalized movements such as the Yellow Vests in Europe or Right Wing White Supremacists in America. Perhaps they were using these 2 examples coincidentally, but I believe the filmmakers imply that nationalism (to any country) is bound to end in violence as opposed to patriotism.
The film then jumps to another lilypad of bias and asserts that people who believe that 5.Gee towers are linked to health issues, vaxxines are linked to autism or those who believe that che.m.trails and Pizza.gate exist are just easily manipulated brainwashed social media users, lured in by fake news, with no basis; they suggest these lies probably stemmed from Russia and the very belief in these things was based on total misinformation/lies.
As a solution, the filmmakers then go on to encourage people to erase social media as a way to take back your lives, and Facebook itself is even giving people $10 to quit its program this month.
This is where I go ....
WAIT, I (think) I SEE THE INTENTION OF THIS DOCUMENTARY!
Get us to voluntarily seek out only mainstream sources again!
They are trying to control the narrative and shame anyone who thinks outside the box. "Mainstream" = Good! "Alternative (found on social media) = Bad!"
But this is the thing.....
Rather than tell people to ignore 'Alternative' viewpoints, why don't they question WHY there is clearly a need for answers from truth seekers and if their views are right, at least try to prove to naysayers that these alternative views hold no merit?
Recently Facebook has employed the use of "fact checkers" to discredit anything it believes is misinformation... but the problem with this that nobody is talking about is...
a) who are these factcheckers? Who funds them?
b) if the main advertisers for Facebook are pharmaceutical and telecommunications industry (Facebook is even invested in pharmaceutical production), wouldn't it make sense that they would not want people perpetuating beliefs which deem their products (vaxxines/the newest cellphone technology such as 5.gee) to be dangerous?
Wouldn't it make sense then that if Facebook is paid for by these billionaire industries that they would want what is considered 'fake news' by Fact Checkers to align with their narrative?
What has really happened in my opinion is that people used to rely on newspapers and television to get their views of the world but then social media came along and has broken a hole in the official narrative that the mainstream media tries to brainwash us with ("TRUST US BLINDLY EVEN IF YOU ARE SICK, BROKE, AND SCARED FROM OUR SOLUTIONS!!!"] -- In essence, social media has made people question these taboo topics and even more taboo conclusions.
Essentially, the makers of this movie want you to not only dismiss anything
strange as fake news, but now they want us to voluntarily plug up our access to it by quitting these
programs....
As for the specific examples this documentary deems 'fake news', as you may have noticed since I began reading these books, I BELIEVE IN (ALMOST) ALL OF THESE "CONSPIRACY" THINGS AS TRUE!
When I first heard about che.mtra.ils in 2015, I started to notice the lines in the sky everyday in NYC and was told that these were just normal contrails from airplanes and it was harmless vapor.
But then I asked myself some logical questions such as why did these lines only happen certain days? Why were these lines sometimes in a criss-cross pattern throughout the sky? Why were some days there no lines at all, even when the weather remained the same with similar temperatures/humidity/visibility?
Did that suggest that no planes flew that day?
To those questions I was met with "They're just con.tra.ils. Stop asking" - even credible science magazines like The Smithsonian echoed these conclusions.
But despite the discrediting of the theory that something was intentionally being sprayed in the air, nobody had any convincing answers as to why trails appeared on certain days and not others.
Here, the official story ["STOP BELIEVING THIS OR YOU ARE FALLING FOR A CONSPIRACY, YOU DUMMY"] made no sense to my logical brain, but I kept it to myself.
It was only in the last 3 years of my healing journey where my doctor not only confirmed that ch.em.trail.s existed but told me they were one of the main ways we inhale Aluminum, which is a culprit in mental afflictions such as anxiety/brain fog/memory issues, which he helped to cure me from.
So who was crazy - the doctor who cured me from things that mainstream medicine said were genetic/impossible (along with other health issues like Herpes, which no doctor ever can cure?),
OR
the people trying to shut off people's questioning of what was going on in the sky?
Nevermind the fact that there have been over 100 weather mod.ification patents beginning in the late 1800s, which have only gotten more elaborate in their design. Or the fact that government and military personnel have confirmed the existence of wea.ther modifi.cation referred to as strato.spheric aer.osol inject.ion....
But what is the misinformation? That che.mtr.ils are real? Or that they are fake?
I don't have an ultimate answer, but until the mainstream explains what is going on in the sky with a compelling explanation, it is hard for me to blindly accept their narrative on the sheer fear of following 'misinformation' and being labeled an ignorant cons.piracy theorist... especially when the doctor who has helped me more than anyone else using natural products, from a variety of illnesses deemed incurable, believes it so. Is he crazy? I would rather take his advice than from an official narrative story paid for by the pharmaceutical industry in a country with one of the lowest rates of health for any developed country, despite spending the most on health care costs out of any country.
(I am still very grateful to live in America and so thankful that not all doctors are blinded by greed; including mainstream doctors - there are wonderful people who genuinely want to help people - just to be clear!)
But that's the thing - alternative news exists and alternative medicine exists because the mainstream versions of news and medicines clearly is not cutting it or satisfying anyone, especially sensitive people who want to have truth and answers and health.
Now neext topic in this documentary -- when I learned about W.ikil.eaks in 2015 and read the outlandish allegations that President Oba.ma was tra.ffic.king children into the W.hitehouse for some sort of sexual orgy by using the codewords 'pizza' and 'hotdogs' for children, of course I found it crazy like most people would, but when I asked why he would spend $65,000 on one pizza party, nobody had any answers.
Here too, the official story made no sense to my logical brain. Here too, it made sense for people to question what the official answer was - but no official answer was given!
I also found it suspicious that J.ulian Assa.nge, who released Wi.kile.aks, the documents containing this alleged pi.zz.aparty was immediately labeled a traitor to America and forced to stay in an Ecuadorian Embassy while meanwhile that other whistleblower with the eyeglasses (what's his name...Edward Snowden) got so much media attention and praise.
Why would J.ulian Assa.nge be labeled a monster? If Ju.lian Ass.ange was blowing the whistle, why was he villanized? Could it be because he blew the whistle too loud on a dark and horrible truth?
Of course, if only someone would actually explai.n WHY we should believe the mainstream narrative that P.izzagate is a lie, rather than making a blanketing statement that anyone who believes in it is crazy - that would actually help lead to healing, in my opinion.
Of course nobody wants to believe that our president (or anyone) could engage in child se.xual abuse, and of course it seems outlandish to assume such a thing, but why is there no official explanation as to what really was spent on $65,000 at that piz.za party?
I can't imagine that extra olives and peppers on the pizza could rack up such a high bill, can you?
The dough BETTER have been organic Semolina and the tomato sauce from biodynamic farms in Italy rushed over to America to warrant such a high price!
Otherwise, it is hard to rationalize that a pizza party could cost that much.
I KID, BUT HONESTLY, IF THEY WANT THIS 'THEORY' TO GO AWAY, AT LEAST GIVE US A TRUE EXPLANATION FOR SUCH AN EXPENSIVE PIZZA PARTY!
Don't just censor people questioning; but give us a satisfying mainstream explanation in the news or people will tend to seek out alternative news, no matter how dystopian and sinister it may be compared to the mainstream narrative.
Next topic - when the rates of a.utism have gone up exponentially in relation to the increase in mandatory va.cc.ines a child gets before the age of 10 here in America, it is hard not to make the connection that there may be some bad stuff in these medicines. Again, as I mentioned, I have a feeling that it is mainly the 20% of the population who are Highly Sensitive People in America who are experiencing these health reactions; and 80% of people are 'fine'... which is why it is hard to believe that there is a correlation if you are from the 80% of non sensitive people who are not affected negatively...
There are thousands of mothers who claim their children became autistic right after receiving a shot and are looking for answers. Considering the fact that vaccine companies are not held liable for any damages to their customers and most vaccines are held to less stringent testing policies than other medicines, doesn't it seem logical for people (especially those with sick children who are faced with the tragedy everyday of taking care of children who cannot take care of themselves even through adulthood) to ask questions on WHY THINGS ARE THE WAY THEY ARE, regardless of their social media usage?
I think what social media is helping people like these mothers i validate that their questions are not crazy and that other people around the world are having the same questions....
I personally became very ill after having the Ga.rdas.il vaccine when I was 25 or 26 and it was thanks to the internet that I made the connection of the timing of this medicine and the onset of my brain fog, exhaustion, and poor memory, which was partially the reason I put my jewelry company on hold (and eventually closed forever - for now perhaps)
This was validated by my doctor, who said that I had extremely high levels of heavy metals and imbalanced minerals, which is why I am now studying Integrative Health so I can help other people with their journeys!
He also has said that 5.Gee is toxic and one of the reasons why it is hard to live in Los Angeles, as they have increased it (and installed 5.Gee towers through the night, here in Los Angeles, as I have documented in previous posts)
I moved out of my last apartment almost solely because of the high levels of radiofrequencies I found with the help of a building biologist!
In all cases mentioned above of the 4 topics which are ridiculed in the Social Dilemma as "fake news", I too have the same questions as the people they present as brainwashed conspiracy theorists, despite me being a college educated Democrat?
Am I just a victim to the alleged Russian bots who have taken over Facebook (according to this documentary) and who intend to implode America by polarizing it's constituents with fake news?
Who do I believe? The mainstream news or people who have helped me and deemed 'quacks'???
Do you see my perspective?In conclusion, no matter what is the truth, I believe that censorship is not the answer - it is giving people real and helpful solutions otherwise we will be bound to seek out alternative answers, whether news or medicine.
Have a nice day and trust your judgement! Only you know what is best for you and only you get to choose how you live your life. May we all live as loving and truthfully as possible.
Love to you.