10.22.2020

Dopamine Detox Day #183

(Why am I posting this random Orchid photo that looks like a chicken foot/radioactive clitoris mashup? Listen to the free 20 minute audio at the end of this post and it will all make sense :D )


In my last post, I mentioned I was feeling very zombie-like from the simple act of eating 6 pieces of seemingly innocent organic wholewheat BREAD (!!) on my birthday week, - and my poor health was validated by my incredible doctor visit on Tuesday which I discussed as well...

I re-read my last post and I laughed when I said at the end that I was buying "bitcoin"  - If you know anything about bitcoin, it is thousands of dollars per coin and I would never get into that market now - what I meant to say was that I was buying cryptocurrency but I use the word bitcoin interchangeably, even if I am not actually buying BITCOIN itself. 

My doctor is teaching me all about cryptocurrency and has some wonderful recommendations on this as he too believes there will be an (intentional) economic collapse of the dollar early next year called the "Great Global Reset" popularized by the World Economic Forum, which is one of the globalist billionaire organizations behind this intentional depression. (My doctor is who recommends we have 2-3 months of supplies and also invest in gold+silver and cryptocurrency)

I will say that I wish I had learned about Bitcoin sooner - I currently own 1 share of Ethereum (another crytocurrency) and I still don't quite understand how cryptocurrency works (or if it is a technocratic rigged system, aimed to corral creative divergent thinking people into putting their money into a seemingly benign system only to later on decimate it once enough people join it!) .. but whatever the case is, I am definitely intrigued, especially after a very close friend of mine made over a million dollars after naively buying Ethereum 5 years ago while making a short film about it (even though to be honest, the stress of him becoming a millionaire seemed overwhelming for him as he became obsessed with watching the market every day - which just shows that wealth does not always lead to happiness! THOUGH I AM READY TO TAKE THE CHANCE, HAHA)

JK I am already wealthy and so are you if we have the luxury to sit here and read this strange blog, right? If we have food, water, health, electricity, heat, we are rich!!! Don't ever let the television tell you otherwise! Though I still do want to buy a house in the woods soon!!!!

Anyway, I also realized in my last post , the way I accidentally worded things sounded possibly like my doctor had "cured me of AIDS, Cancer and Herpes". 

WOW if that was true I would be quite the miracle! All he has cured me from is Herpes, which is something I was very ashamed about when I was diagnosed with it, especially considering the fact that I was very careful, not promiscuous, barely dated anyone or even had a sex drive during the time that I had it, due to antidepressants etc - basically WHY ME, GOD?! - It was like I wanted to wear a t-shirt that said "I HAD UNMEMORABLE MONOGAMOUS SEX AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY STD"

It would be one thing if I at least participated in some fun orgy on a shag carpeted rug, but alas, not me!

Luckily, now that I am off antidepressants and feeling my emotions more (also thanks to my doctor), I am able to feel everything more, and I am free of all STDs as well!

Orgies here I come! (double meaning) Just kidding (probably?)

In other news from my last post, I hope you enjoyed the H'oponopono mantra I shared.

I directed that prayer towards my body as I was truly so sorry to myself for being so mad at myself for how sensitive I was! 

What did you direct your prayer towards, if you joined me?

The perfect irony for my bodily frustrations was that I had attended a wonderful event on Friday, the day before my big birthday, called THANK YOU BODY RALLY, which took place on the boardwalk of Santa Monica, organized by holistic health advocates Sayer Gi and Kelly Brogan, whose work has helped me so much (which I mention in an article I wrote for Free People many years ago

PS I am going to speak with my past-employer at Free People and tell her I am concerned that clothing companies Free People (and parent companies, Anthropologie and Urban Outfitters) are STILL not paying their workers fairly because of the pandemic (look up the #Payup campaign) and tell her (kindly) how I cannot support a company (especially since it is called Free People) until they (at least) pay their workers fairly... and BARF I just learned that they are also in trouble for hurting animals through an undercover PETA investigation last week : ( 

In a way, I am not actually surprised as any huge company is bound to have a lot of things fall through the cracks; even big cracks like the quality of life for their workers (human and animals alike)...

I believe that in ALL COMPANIES, when people do not know their workers/customers/animal workers and ingredients by name/heart (even the incredible silk worms that have to be boiled alive to make silk - YES REALLY! Look how cute they are! THANK YOU SILK WORMS!), will VERY LIKELY stop caring what happens on every level for the souls involved... 

                                                                    * * * 

For example, even in a typical restaurant, when you are the chef, and you cannot see who you are cooking food for or have to rush to keep up with busy orders and cannot meet the plants and animals that make up your 'ingredients', why WOULD you care of the process or outcome , as much as if you were slowly and calmly making food for family from your own garden/farm where you grew each 'ingredient' yourself? 

FULL DISCLOSURE: I BET THAT I WOULD SNEEZE IN RANDOM PEOPLE'S FOOD IF I HATED MY BOSS AND DID NOT KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH ANGER!!!

It is PROBABLY like this in every industry -- and with well-meaning people who become overcome with their desensitization! 

I can see how easily it is for people to lose sight of their compassion when they are working on a big scale - which is why I DO NOT SUPPORT GLOBALIZATION ANY MORE! : ) 

It just doesn't make sense to me, and why I will no longer support global companies or global-minded politicians who support things like NAFTA and the TransPacificPartnership Agreement also known as TPP. (look into these things and who supports them! They are awful for our planet, in my humble opinion and are the equivalent of a poorly run chain restaurant that coughs in everyone's food because it doesn't affect the people at the "top")

But alas, I can see how easy it is for people to forget their heart when making decisions, when money is involved and we deem profit to be the #1 priority over the wellbeing of those involved with making that profit! (The term "externalities" is what is used to describe the possible negative outcomes of business such as pollution or abuse - which is such a cold, unemotional term, isn't it?)

As I mentioned many posts back, when I inherited some stocks from my grandfather for the gas company Exxon Mobile a few years ago, even *I* winced at selling these stocks when I looked at the monetary potential if I kept them, even though I LOGICALLY know how horrible that oil extraction is in most cases and all the "externalities" like air and water pollution along with climate change...

I sold all my stocks except a few so I can vote in Exxon Mobile elections and share my opinions with them...

I may have described this in previous posts, I can't keep track anymore but I believe that if people really wanted to end pollution, they would buy up the companies doing it, and transition them to the way they want them...

This is the only solution in my opinion and it baffles me why Leonardo DiCaprio and other environmentalists concerned with climate change don't just buy up the majority of shares for fossil fuel companies and then dictate the direction of the companies (work "within" the system instead of against it)

                                                                    * * *

On this very topic, I have an INCONVENIENT (possible) TRUTH to share.....

As you know, we are always told that oil is created from fossils but when you think about that, doesn't that seem very odd to believe? I just reached out to my internet friend Shayne of Connecting Consciousness who shared a documentary with me all about the belief of 'peak oil' being a lie to sell people on an illusion of scarcity! 

There is a suppressed / alternative / not-popular view that oil is actually self-regenerating/renewable (not finite) and that it is an illusion that it is in short supply (ie. it is a lie that we have hit "peak oil") and an illusion that we need to drill all over the world for it!!! 

I am very intrigued by this topic as it is obviously very huge for our world/the issue of environmentalism, if we are living with the false premise that oil is a finite resource; 

However, no matter what is true and whether oil is naturally replenishing, it is clear that burning anything is not good for the air (and looking for oil/pumping it currently leads to deforestation on top of air pollution), so of course I still think that the end of using oil is a wonderful thing... 

I just think that we deserve to know the truth on everything!

But doesn't it just all seem strange to you too?

First of all, why don't we have electric SUVs and Vans in America? Electric school buses and houses-on-wheels? Why are electric vans only offered in Europe? And why did Volkswaagen come under investigation for lying about their pollution-levels?

Why are we only discussing solar and wind and thermal and hydroelectric when everyone's favorite intro to alternative history, Nikola Tesla discovered free energy through his Tesla Towers? 

We could have had such a different course of events if we had free resources for everyone!

Afterall, wars are often perpetuated falsely as a way to steal the natural resources of the country that is invaded... 

But if humans have already had access to free energy already, it makes no sense then for governments to hide the access to free energy, if the pursuit of natural resources is why America/other "1st world nations" (ps insert my joke about "WHO ARE THE 2ND WORLD NATIONS? HOBOKEN, NEW JERSEY?") goes into other countries and harm the lives of innocent civilians while they steal their natural resources, under the guise of instilling democracy!

It just doesn't make sense to me - why would governments suppress natural resources yet give the OK to invading other countries for their resources? Doesn't this make no sense to you too?

These are the types of illogical decisions on the part of our planetary rulers that have made me be more open to unpopular theories such as the benign ones: "our planet is run by traumatized people who seek control because it gives them a sense of safety" to the more "far out" theories such as " Earth has been a prison planet run by aliens in human formed suits who feed off negative energy of Earthlings."

Obviously that sounds very far out there but it almost makes more sense to me than "everything on Earth is just happening organically"

Anyway, I will dive into that topic another time as it is very far out there, but as you can tell, I love doing research in my desire for the truth!

It just doesn't make any sense to me why have we had cars since the year 1769 and we have not had very much advancement in terms of making cars run on free energy and last for many years?

Doesn't this seem odd to you?

Have you ever heard of the petrodollar or the petroyuan (Chinese currency)? 

I am unfamiliar with this topic but I am very intrigued and will do more research on these terms/belief that oil controls our entire monetary system (and is therefore the reason oil is used in everything; from plastic to pharmaceuticals), 

This theory feels plausible to me, but has been deemed a conspiracy by Forbes, but we all know that just because mainstream media outlets deem something fake doesn't mean it to be true!

Obviously we (almost) all know deep down that our technologies are completely slowed down by the people who run things - why would it be that cellphone technology has changed exponentially in the last 10 years (yet still "mysteriously break down" after 2-3 years)-- while our automobile industry has basically had the same motor for almost 100 years? 

There are thousands of patents for inventions that have been created , to help people be independent and healthy, which have been HALTED FROM EVER BEING PRODUCED because these inventions threaten the control grid of the small handful of traumatized billionaires who want to exert control over this planet.

The message I received from my higher self/intuition/guides was that the people who control this planet were traumatized very early on in life, by people who were equally traumatized... and this makes sense to me - In my opinion, there is literally no other way that people grow up to try to stop joy and peace from the lives of others.. There is no other way people hurt people unless they themselves have been hurt...

These people (and all humans) need to remember we are all one big (dysfunctional) family; a dysfunctional family where everyone deserves respect, from the smallest flea at the dinner table to the loudest  most hideous TikTok user at the dinner table, despite the fact that they make dumb 5 second memes celebrating the political party you hate the most (whatever that is, I am just making it up but I imagine just a very large sunburnt person in a pickup truck yelling intentionally shocking things, like a bumbling sweaty clown)...

HOW CAN PEOPLE BE HURTFUL TO ANIMALS, PLANTS AND PEOPLE? 

Desensitization due to trauma and disconnection - this is the only way I can understand how people can be unnecessarily cruel to other people or animals. It pains me to think of harming another being!

In addition to all the other things I am going to do under my company 1-800 EARTH, I am going to create a business liason taskforce through 1-800 EARTH to help traumatized people who commit abuse. This will be one of the many things I do. I know I am meant for big things and now I am finally dealing with my concern for what other people think and also dealing with my sensitivity.

For my birthday, I gifted myself a wonderful course called BRAIN TRAINING FOR THE HSP

(You can sign up for any of these amazing courses or sensitive community, which I just joined for the next 8 weeks, with my link here!)

I believe caring what other people think and comparing ourselves to others is the death of creativity (creativity = creation = God speaking through us) - when we judge creativty / our uniqueness we are siphoning our lifeforce energy and shutting the valve for God to speak through us, leading us to look outwardly for ideas and validation.

I am finally not caring what people think. Part of me has this desire to call out all the horrible men and women in Hollywood (even Z list people LOL) who have wronged me but I will not do that - but I may contact them individually one by one and tell them that their behaviors were inappropriate. It is so scary at the thought of doing that - but I began last week when I contacted a comedian I hosted a show with in 2007 and told her how I found her behavior to be disrespectful to me (I mentioned this a few posts back)

 Anyway, I don't know about you but I have been feeling 

E M O T I O N A L 

the last few days...

After I stopped writing, I decided to take a bath and while I was in the bath/for a few hours afterwards, I had some very profound realizations and I wanted to share them with you...

If you want to hear my profound thoughts, please SIGN UP FOR MY EMAIL LIST BELOW :) and I will shortly email this 20 minute audio recording to you where I reference orchids, which was the image I used at the top of this post (which feels like many hours/miles ago, as this is already a long post!)

(Once you sign up, I will send the audio recording out soon... uploading it now)
 
This is a big next step for me!!! 
(because I am beginning to have a next level of connection with you/the outside world, if you are open to that, of course! NOT IN A CREEPY WAY)

Perhaps we already know each other, or not but either way, do not feel self conscious, i will not judge you for reading my blog, whether we know each other personally or not! I am genuinely happy you are here, whoeever you are. We are all one big family!!!

SO NO PRESSURE!!!! But also, I thank you either way!

XOXOXO