10.28.2020

Dopamine Detox Day #187

 

Theory: Adults don't like to take creative risks since our schooling teaches us as children that there is one opportunity to pass a test/get things right. You
can't make a mistake and retake the test; you either pass or fail and those failures are on your permanent record; which makes you think every mistake is serious and impacts the rest of your life. 

This terrible message teaches young brains the lie that every mistake you make will affect the rest of your life and therefore, why take any risks?

RIGHT? WRONG! :)

This is not good for mental health and entrepreneurial energies, which all people have. (Even if it's to make a beautiful house; or run a business)

Since I have implented my new system of using different legal pads to represent each aspect of my life (and the tasks/learnings involved), I am getting so much more done! 

An Amazon truck driver and my beautiful car (leasing it through a company called Fair) collided (lightly) in September and my car experienced a lot of cosmetic damage on the back left side and was in need of a nose job like a typical LA car. I was overwhelmed by all the steps involved with this (reporting the accident/taking photos/calling the other driver's insurance and seeking them to pay/blah blah blah) but now that I am using my new system of writing everything down in my GROWN UP journal and writing in my other legal pad (THOUGHTS) journal when I wake up, I feel a lot more steady and grounded than ever before.

Yesterday  I woke up at 7am and did not have time to write in my journal as I needed to leave to arrive to the autobody shop by 8:30am and then go to the car rental to get a temporary new car.... and guess what I got?

A MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE!!

It is so fun! I drove through the park with the top down listening to George Harrison and it was so heavenly and I felt like crying because of all the joy and power and beauty I felt.

Since I decided my new NO FAP NO TAP system, after I got the car, I had so much energy that it actually inspired me to post on Instagram and Youtube a video I made in the park, but as soon as I posted on Instagram, I quickly deleted the app again. It just feels awful to be on it!!

I posted a video about my appreciation for trees which you can see at @earthtocarlen but I will be posting it and my other videos on Youtube and Bitchute (since Youtube deletes holistic health related things if it threatens pharmaceutical profits)

I was so happy to have enough energy to deal with my car and also post something and edit a video!

It is really true that our brains get used to the level of accomplishment/pleasure we accept as our upper limit; so by going on Social media and getting likes/messages (checking the little red indication buttons), it is like we are telling our brain that we "accomplished something big" and fired Dopamine and we are done for the day....

Everytime I post on Instagram, the childish and Ego-ic part of me/part of me that was a Princess in the Pleiades in another incarnation delusionally imagines millions of people are going to do a standing ovation for how amazing my post is and then I remember I have to give that energy to my own posts or anything I share and not expect anyone else to. 

This goes for social media and real life. I have to recognize my own genius! And so do you! (for yourself, not me, haha)

I may have mentioned this before (I know I did) but I know that my account is being censored/shadowbanned anyway because not very many people see it compared to how many people follow my page; and I am sure this is because I have referenced many 'conspiratorial' words. I remember I made a joke that Goblin was the man behind the Qan.0n. movement and I literally think by using this term, I have been shadowbanned, even though I was making a terrible joke! (research Q .a.n0.n if you are interested - I can't even type it out correctly or it will get flagged as this blog system is owned by Google, which is a huge censor)

 I have been permanently censored on IG and Facebook (the same platform) which is really funny to me because it shows just how desperate these companies are to control the narrative; even though from my deep research, I feel strongly that Q an0n is not a hate group and worthy of total censorship; it is a group of people on their computers trying to figure out the truth; and the truth is pretty ugly (ie. lots of human trafficking/lies/organ harvesting/adren0chrome harvesting - yes I honestly believe this is plausible from everything I have researched)

Even if this shocking theory is not true, I am still sure that politicians/celebrities/"the elite" are taking all kinds of sinister things to have energy; even if we isolate the 20% of the population who are HSPs (who are extra sensitive to food/have lower energy than most people due to sensitive nervous system), it still makes no sense to me that these unhealthy humans "the 1%" can have so much energy unless they are taking either constant Espresso/Adderall/Cocaine/Crack/but I honestly would not be surprised if they legitimately used what Q.a.n0n asserts they use for energy: Adrenalized blood from children, also known as A.dren0.chrome. 

Yes, I know this is a dark thing to bring up and I would much rather just focus on my fun journey of self discovery on this blog; but part of that discovery is bringing up uncomfortable things which feel important to me.

I know that entertaining the notion that Adren0chrome is a real issue makes me sound like another conspiracy theorist and I am not saying it is absolutely true (as Qa.n0n asserts) but I would say that it is worth looking into rather than completely censoring, just like "Pizz.ag.ate" (discovered by Wikileaks) was equally censored and ridiculed immediately without any actual research into it (which I have spoken about on this blog before); though it no longer should seem crazy in light of Jeffrey Epstein (who "magically" killed himself under suicide watch and was never spoken of again, even though he was an advisor to Bill Gates etc etc  )

But anyway, I encourage you to do your own research and trust what feels right for you. I am just a researcher and I truly have no bias; I just want the truth to come to the light in all areas of life. I would really much prefer that most of what I research is NOT true; but when literally everything that I care about is deeply censored (ie health concerns over 5.Gee technology/vaxxines/etc), it really MAKES YOU THINK : ) 

All we can do is make our own lives a form of resistance and revolution and show to others that we walk our walk. All I can do is live by example that holistic health has saved me.

On that note, I really encourage you to listen to the Kanye West Joe Rogan episode RIGHT NOW if you have 2 1/2 hours as Kanye West explains things the way I do - using circular thinking.

OUR BRAINS HAVE A LOT OF TABS OPEN!!!! 

Many people will listen to this episode and think Kanye is crazy or stupid but I don't .. I genuinely resonate with everything he is saying and I am going to be more confident because it seems like confidence is the biggest factor that got Kanye to where he is today, just like Donald Trump or Arnold Schwarzenegger or any other celebrities turned politics, who were driven by their own confidence instead of waiting for someone else.

Who would have ever thought in 2020 that Kanye West would become one of my heroes (though I will 99% chance not vote for him this election, but maybe another time in the future). Listen to the episode and you will probably see why I appreciate him as he touches on many things I am passionate about . :)