11.06.2020

Day 2

 What would your life be like if you learned that you are more powerful than you have ever been taught?

-Bruce Lipton

(What specific things would you pursue doing if you knew you would succeed at them with time and patience?)

For me, as of today 11/6/20

it is 

+ having a television (online) show interviewing people about SOLUTIONS to help people excel and heal physically, financially, emotionally and spiritually, and help their friends and families, 

+ doing comedic public speaking tours every 3 months on healing, 

+ living in the woods in an off-grid geodesic dome,

+ offering fun weird products and online courses that people can do at home, with a focus on helping sensitive artists and traumatized corporate business owners (Bill Gates would be my ideal client) and others like him who have left their bodies/have become desensitized and/or possessed enough to harm themselves and the planet in the name of "control" and "wealth" (at the expense of others)

+ being in love with myself while also being a partner to someone who is very funny, honest, nice, handsome, healthy, generous and kind who knows I need a lot of alone time. 

+ Driving around in a convertible SUV (somehow which runs on free energy - not gas or electric) - like a free-energy version of the Land Rover Evoque, haha

+Having a converted camper van and driving around America/driving through Mexico/Central and South America and helping people with nutrition/health/self worth - with the help of a translator/

+ When I am home, I walking by a lake everyday and in between work. 

+ I am traveling all around the world, with curiosity and excitement, not fear or overwhelm because I know how to handle my sensitive nervous system/life as a high sensitivity empath.

+ I am disciplined with taking vitamins/eating healthy delicious food. 

+ I am taking meditaton breaks every 1hr I spend working in person or online. 

+ I am grounding my feet for every 30 minutes I spend using technology.

+ I spend a maximum of 4 hours on technology per day (including working with other people via Zoom or editing videos) 

+and the rest in nature receiving channelled information through meditation, and spending with plants and animals and fun people.

+ I care about whether I like myself and not whether other people like me, when I speak the truth...

Now, how do I break these things down?

FIRST

I feel the pain and discomfort that comes with the subconscious fears of being "not enough" or "not deserving" or "too stupid" or "too crazy" or "too ____" (insert whatever insult you may have learned to tell yourself to keep an Ego-ic illusion of protection

I make a list of each thing I hope to achieve and envision myself accomplishing these things while also knowing that I cannot think of delayed happiness/gratification "only if" I achieve these things.

I feel the excitement of having these things NOW (since all we are really doing is chasing a feeling that comes with some external accolade)

I look for people who have achieved these things before - this shows my mirror neurons that this type of success is possible. (This is what ToBeMagnetic.com refers to as "Expanders")

I am regularly re-wiring my subconscious programming (which is 95% controlling our perceptions/actions) using ToBeMagnetic's hypnosis program.

I make sure to always have enough healthy food so my blood sugar never drops or spikes.

I have fun and remember it is the journey not the destination.

I don't care about how long it takes or if anyone is scrutinizing me. All I care about is the experience and joy of pursuing these things...

What is it that you want to do?

 I highly recommend everyone listens to this ToBeMagnetic episode featuring Bruce Lipton which came out today! (The actual interview starts about 17:03)

*When you listen to this episode, note that my only issue with this episode is on Bruce's vision of the "current hibernation" of humanity and how, in my opinion, the people "causing this hibernation" (governments mandating lockdowns) is not necessarily in the best interest of all humanity, but that's something for me to contemplate on my own, and feel gratitude of the reminder that through this 'forced hibernation', I have finally learned that I AM SAFE AND I ALWAYS AM MY OWN BIGGEST AUTHORITY, not any government

Nobody can ever make me do anything. Ever.

I will never be forced to do anything I do not want to do, if it disrespects my soul or body, or those around me.

THIS IS TRUE FOR YOU TOO - IF YOU DECIDE TO BELIEVE IT TOO.

We will always figure a way out, if we believe it is possible.

It took me 37 years to figure this out, that I have as much inner peace, sovereignty and rights as I choose to believe!

Listen to this episode and hopefully this will all make more sense : )