HELLO Long Lost Friend!
GUESS WHAT?
I HOPE YOU ARE FEELING HOPEFUL AND HEALTHY!
This past week, I finished a book I had been writing since July but I am only sending it to friends via email. It is a channelled message that came through me this summer which feels truer by the day.
This book is only for those with an open-mind so I am not going to share it on social media, especially after the onslaught of judgement I faced these last 2 weeks! Perhaps I will share it on this blog - I don't even know. I need to meditate on that. It is not anything personal, I am just feeling very vulnerable right now.
So far I have sent this book to my doctor and he loved it and that really made me so happy because he has taught me so much and helped me heal my brain enough to have clarity and hear my intuition enough to receive messages, which I share in this book!
I really have had to take a break from the internet and social media (ironically, the entire goal of this Dopamine Detox, haha) especially after getting bullied for my personal/political beliefs which I shared on Instagram (which I mentioned in my last post).
Though I received many encouraging messages, I am just feeling too sensitive right now from all the mean comments I got (from random commercial directors and people with 0 followers telling me I am "insensitive to the millions of people dying" that I am "illogical" or that "I lost my marbles" haha, not to mention the censorship of social media all on its own, which put advisory warnings on my post where I expressed my concern over the way this lockdown is being handled.
Nobody seems to understand this pandemic is all about an attempt at the Great Global Reset spearheaded by Klaus Schwab/Agenda 21 (which I have found is a very anti-nature/anti-human agenda disguised as sustainability) except a small handful of people, who I have been lucky to find on social media.
With that said, I don't want to pour any energy into social media anymore because my 'fan base' there consists mostly of people who know me as a self-deprecatory brain-fogged Brooklyn Bernie Sanders loving hipster doofus comedian and not a strong warrior of spiritual truth (who still makes toilet jokes).
The majority of people who 'follow me' still think the New York Times, NPR and Mother Jones are unbiased news sources (like I used to) before I realized they are all compromised/extremely influenced by the pharmaceutical industries!
I know I have to accept myself and trust that God put this fire in me for a reason and not take in the bullying from closeminded souls as truth
But as a sensitive person, I do not want to subject myself right now to an onslaught of criticism from people who have not spent the last 10+ years researching how to heal/environmental policy, like I have been forced to.
I want to focus my energy not trying to convince strangers on Instagram of the health concerns/economic concerns of the way this pandemic is being rolled out (ie. illogically, in my opinion)
I don't even feel like doing that here on this blog even though I love sharing things with you.
I don't have the interest in trying to prove what I say is true anymore.
I think people are pretty set in their viewpoints and I have to accept that there is a timeline shift happening ; one side of those who want to live in fear/victimhood and under authority; and those who listen to an inner knowing that nature/God/personal sovereignity is the answer and our true source of health.
I know everyone who finds my words is smart enough to make your own decisions and that there is no one wrong way to live - it is OK if we differ in our worldviews!
The beautiful thing about life is that everyone can be different and see things differently and that is OK!
I know how I feel and I have done enough to share why I feel the way I feel.
(and luckily SO MANY PEOPLE ARE QUESTIONING THINGS NOW TOO!)
Right now, I want to continue healing my fear of speaking out (still figuring that out) while also working on SOLUTIONS - helping friends, family members and other people in the coming months take control of their health....
Perhaps you feel the same way too :)
WITH THAT IN MIND,
TODAY YOU CAN ENROLL IN THE HEALTH PRACTITIONER PROGRAM I AM DOING!
I believe that holistic healing is going to be more important than ever as people wake up, and this program has been the best I have found for someone not interested in going to a pharmaceutical-funded medical school.
This school re-opens a few times a year so think about it or sign up for this recent enrollment period which I am in!
All classes are online and at your own pace, which is amazing and I am learning so much.
If you sign up, we can pass notes in class (haha)!
I am going inward for a bit to do some deep healing !
The main point of my book is that LOVE and OXYGEN REALLY ARE THE ANSWER.
Stay hopeful, take deep breaths, and envision the timeline you wish to live on.
Feed what you want to grow (love/plants/ideas) and do not feed what you don't want to grow (fears of tyrrany etc)
The Law of Attraction is real!
Sending you love!

