I learned recently inwardly this has been my mission all along; to use my gifts to help others come back into themselves instead of avoiding themselves; to use comedy to uplift instead of shaming others (since the old paradigm formula of comedy is to make fun of another person/group of people) and instead use it to help heal people so they don't need to seek out entertainment to avoid themselves....
"Comedy" never resonated with me because it was based in shaming others/making jokes at other's expenses (even mine) and ironically, I think I felt ashamed that I was too sensitive to shame/make fun of other people like other comedic people do.
Luckily, I now realize that there is SO MUCH MORE POSSIBLE FOR ART and in perfect timing, I just found the music of Steven Halpern, who is my new favorite musician/sound healer and who talks openly about the ability for music to heal people, instead of make them just 'tap their feet'/get stimulated.
I AM SO HAPPY I FOUND HIM!
His albums are available at his website and on Spotify! I prefer listening to his music with headphones on!
ENJOY!