2.08.2021

It is illogical that the temporary 'rulers' of Earth (the ones who make decisions beyond government/elections/ etc) would allow pollution and desecration of their planet UNLESS they completely hated themselves deep down. 

After all, why would you harm your only planet unless you didn't care about yourself?

It is illogical to harm the planet you live on as it is your source of survival - unless you either deep down do not care about yourself - or you have another planet to go to where you can pollute there too.

I do not think we have an environmental problem. We don't have a racism problem. We don't have a sexism problem. We have a love problem. Anyone who would harm another deep down feels terrible inside. People who love themselves do not act out violence in the form of any -ism....

Why do people not love themsleves, especially those who seek power?

I think it partially has to do with the fact that we are taught to feel inadequate and imperfect when we make mistakes and over time, a child's heart becomes hardened and they lash out in self-harm or harm to others.

The push for Artificial Intelligence comes from the controller human's feelings of inadequacy from not being a 'perfect robot' which is why they sought control over humanity in the first place - feelings of fear and inadequacy. 

Since school, we are praised for being conformist robots who can memorize and do choreographed movements in unison, which are all inhuman activities. With the advent of Google, there is no need for children to have to memorize history facts but the school system continues to keep things as it has been as a way to keep the unspoken message to humanity that they are worthy when they ignore their human-ness and embrace their robotic mechanical abilties, which are all unnatural.

If school praised children for their uniqueness, and we were told to embrace our differences/"flaws" instead of hide them with digital face alteration like Instagram filters and Facetune, we would probably feel like our Divine Intelligence is enough and not need Artifical Intelligence to 'compensate' for our 'imperfections'/human-ness.

It is sad that there is an unspoken way to be "an individual" or "quirky" but it is so conformist in it's own way (big circular glasses/bi-curious/Flajraven backpack...you know the type) - What about the Asian Republican with a unibrow who likes country music ? Where is that individual? You don't see them , only a very narrow idea of "diversity" which discounts the 99% of the spectrum of human-ness.

I remember a girl in my highschool once said "poor people are considered crazy hoarders while rich people are eccentric collectors" and I always remembered this.

Anyway, back to my initial point of this post regarding A.I. - there is more on this topic of Artificial Intelligence but it comes from human's feelings of inadequacy/self-hatred/feelings of imperfection which is a shame since Artificial Intelligence will likely not be able to be controlled forever and will likely become a species above humans, like humans are above ants - as it does not necessarily have the best interest for the same human species who plans to use it.

But let's hope I am wrong and that someone stops A.I. before it can have any real damage.

I think this has been deep down why I have intuitively been repulsed by 5G. Because it is the frequency planned to be used by artificial intelligence, and meanwhile has negative and violent effects on bees/butterflies to do their pollination and negative effects on humans - as if, our comfort and health is no longer "Intelligent enough" even though it has worked for thousands of years just fine!

These are just some thoughts and I have no solutions just yet (unless we take down all 5G towers/satellites should there ever be a day when there is very clear danger from AI or 5G, which can already be argued now) -I have no solutions on that topic honestly -- but the message that Artificial Intelligence comes from man's self hatred felt very loud in my intuition and worth writing and then I just went from there what came forward.

I should also mention that what I was told in the 2nd ayuhuasca ceremony which I touched upon in a previous post that the Earth IS already saved in a different reality. 

It is just my reality that needs the Earth to be suffering from human disrespect because for my personal spiritual evolution this will catalyze my action the most.

WHAT A THOUGHT/POSSIBILITY!

THANK GOD MY SIMULATION INVOLVES COOL RANCH DORITOS


xoxo