3.31.2021

A Zen Pause for Dopamine






This gives me Dopamine. This is my dream style house, more than ANY HOUSE!

I also appreciate this man's garden in North Carolina, which I hope to visit!!!

(which I found while researching the herb "Spikenard" which I had never heard of before, but which is part of the aromatherapy and herbalism studies portion of the course I am taking, as it relates to the sense of smell + grounding the nervous system and found this video and was obviously intrigued by this magical man who owns the properties below!!!!)


 


 

I am grateful to live in America as there really are such spectacular places with lots of Oxygen and space. 

English is such an unmelodic sounding language except the word diarrhea, vagina, placenta, which are all the most beautiful. Everything else sounds slow and like a cow chewing grass, but in auditory vibratory form. IF YOU DISAGREE I WILL CRY (just kidding... OR AM I... call back to my last post heeheehee)