I can only love another as much as I love myself
I can only love myself as much as I believe I am worth
I can only feel my worth when I feel God's love
Now that I feel God's love, I can truly love myself and know I am loveable, which in turn allows me to love others that deeply.
I feel so thankful to be a part of the planetary anchor that has stopped this planet from going into the wrong timeline. Most people won't resonate with these words but if you are one who does, congrats we did it!
I did plant medicine for the 3rd time this weekend and I learned SO MUCH and I understand now why my environmental activism turned inward the last 4 years so strongly. My soul pushed me in this direction because the power I was exerting outwardly is now so much stronger inwardly.
This is not to say that external protests are not important - but what I now know more than ever is that I had to truly learn that LACK OF LOVE is the ONLY REASON OUR ENVIRONMENT IS THE WAY IT IS.
The people who are harming the planet suffer from a feeling of a need to control; and that feeling comes because they do not feel love. Any system built on control is going to be dismantled right now and I am so grateful I am part of the 144,000 Lightworkers who have come here to flip everything on it's head.
It is because of the internet that we were able to meet and figure it all out - and I don't mean conspiratorial Youtube videos - I mean through the inner knowing that we are not alone - and that our weirdness is not a reason to isolate ourselves.
I could go on and on but for now, I feel so grateful that the Earth is saved!
I want to write a love letter to Klaus Schwab and Bill Gates and Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump and the IMF and the members of Monsanto and Syngenta and Lockhead Martin and all the dictator-like characters involved in war and violence to humans and the planet, who have attempted to lead with hate-filled force masked as benevolent authority. I want them to feel love but at the same time, their hearts might be too hardened in this lifetime.
For now, I will imagine tickling them and them laughing. It is so fun to imagine tickling dictators, isn't it? Join me! Feel your heart blossom as you do it. It feels great.
(PS I AM NOT HIGH)
Haha - Actually that is a question people always asked me throughout my life "Are you high?" as if my reality seemed otherworldly; and I began to temper it down; My dad had the same thing happen to him too - People always thought he was high - and now I will take that as a compliment!
If I seem "high" I will see it as a great thing and I am grateful to seem like I am in another timeline than the "new normal" set out.
I have created my Own New Normal and it is a feeling of safety no matter where I am.
You can close your eyes and say to yourself
I love you
I love your ideas
Say it into your heart.
Doesn't that feel wonderful?
