In 2019 I once meditated in a random apartment complex's front yard under a tree that called to me and it told me to research the role of minerals in anxiety and somehow led me to this controversial and specific book, which is out of print (click here to find on Amazon). This initial sentence in itself could warrant a whole post / book in itself but I'll just leave it as it is....
I felt called to find it again this morning and I began re-reading it and came to a shocking and fascinating epiphany/theory which I want to look into as it feels strangely true and controversial.
I learned from this book that a substance called phytates in grain cause mineral loss.
I know from my own experience that lower states of minerals is how heavy metals take the place (since your body can mistake heavy metals for minerals, like putting puzzle pieces in that have the same shape but the wrong image on the front)
I learned that avoiding all meat products can cause adrenal and thyroid fatigue.
I learned that we NEED cholesterol to function properly. I learned that stress increases cholesterol.
I learned that stress increases our energy by temporarily activating our adrenal glands. Most people - especially vegetarians and people who drink lots of coffee - have taxed adrenal glands and avoid cholesterol because we are given propaganda that cholesterol is "bad" for our health.
THEREFORE, I feel it is very plausible that people are unknowingly addicted to stress for a quick boost of energy!!!!!!!
People may be unknowingly seeking out stressful stimuli (the news/conspiracies/scary movies/etc) as a way to increase their metabolism and get a boost of adrenaline to power them throughout the day.
THIS to me feels like a HUGE epiphany as it shows WHY there is such a seeming 'demand' and plethora of stressful content in our society.
It serves a FUNCTION beyond just entertainment and knowledge, but has a physiological purpose of increasing energy in a drained society whose diet is made of majorly by phytate-rich grains and daily coffee (aka very weakned adrenals)
I personally became a vegetarian at age 7 and was extremely tired all the time. It has only been in the last 3 years that I finally accepted eating grassfed red meat that I have more energy.
If I hadn't been so aware of my sensitivity to grains and gluten, I likely would have stayed a vegetarian probably the rest of my life and not began to question how my diet was contributing to my exhaustion or thinking about these deeper levels of nutrition as it relates to consumer media behavior/etc.
I know personally that there have been times when I have been working diligently on something I care about and then I feel compelled to look at Instagram or Facebook or ANYTHING I can find, even a phonebook - and I realize now that it is not just for 'entertainment' or Dopamine - I did it unknowingly to seek out 'scary' information. Some of my 'favorite' scary topics were on considering the plausibility of a nefarious shadow government or intentional butterfly/pollinator endangerment through glyphosate/other insecticides as a calculated collapse of our natural/organic food systems. Whether these 'conspiracies' have any truth or not is not the point - I realize now that I was seeking out this type of information at the most inopportune moments because I was looking for a quick dose of 'fear 'which would propel adrenal activation so I could unconsciously have a hit of energy to move me forward.
In other words, I believe the demand for scary information is fueled by our mineral deficiency/overly high grain consumption - (in addition to serving as a constant distraction from dealing with the stagnant pain they believe will be too difficult to process and manifests later on as a physical abnormality.)
"The body turns our uncried tears into physical disease"
Therefore, cry when you have to! It is also wonderful for our livers to cry!
Once humanity learns it is safe to feel their feelings/lets out their repressed energy/pain AND remineralizes their bodies by eating from healthy soil and/or grass fed animals*, I truly believe the need for 'scary content' in the form of news and entertainment will cease to be.
I do not believe that all people need meat to feel energy but I do believe that the majority of people on this planet would do better on an Omnivorous diet instead of a vegan or vegetarian one, especially people who are from farther from the equator.
I think those people who are naturally born closer to the equator and ideally who have less predators/stress, would do better on a vegan/fruitarian diet.
I think those who are living stressful and cold lives need meat to rise to the occasions of stress with vitality and energy instead of hiding and scrolling on their phones like our current society is.
Whatever the way people get re-mineralized, whether its from solely vegetables or a mixed diet - I believe that through nutritional and biological tweaks, this in itself is an unknown solution to helping humanity stop from craving out so much scary content and accidentally collectively manifesting negative timelines.
If we have satisfied healthy people with functional adrenal glands, we won't have millions of people glued to Netflix and "chill", unknowingly using the Law of Attraction to get a boost of 'fear energy' and accidentally collectively envision negative Armageddon-like realities (which are often the "blockbusters" we are force fed as 'entertainment' and for which I never watch modern movies anymore)
Instead, I envision a timeline where humanity will have people who are grounded, naturally energized, working on their own dreams.
Perhaps all this sounds crazy but I don't care because society is run so crazily that anything I could suggest could have more likely validity than 'everything is just running perfectly as it is' HAHAHA
WHO KNOWS IF THIS IS UNIVERSALLY TRUE OR NOT BUT WHO CARES; I FIND THIS SO MIND-BLOWING AND AMAZING! I AM A GENIUS, Y'ALL. (and so are you)
*
Many people feel like floating heads without a body. Most people spend all day sitting, forgetting that they have the capability to run or climb trees or build things in the real world with their hands.
Our schooling system implicitly teaches us that our value comes from our brain and how much we can memorize; and physical capabilities are seen as a 'bonus' skill to possess in the form on a weekly gym class as opposed to a main priority.
I bring this up as it relates to gluten and processed food.
Gluten and processed food takes up the majority of children's meals (look at any 'child's meal' at a restaurant and it will contain chicken 'fingers' and french fries and other fried starchy foods)
Children are naturally very curious physical beings.
In order to get children to sit 8 hours a day they HAVE to numb that innate desire for physical movement.
This is done on a societal scale through the desensitizing diets that children are given.
If children were to be given fresh fruits, vegetables, beans, and meat they would have too much energy to sit comfortable for 8 hours (since it is not natural to sit that long, anyway!)
So in this way, in the same way that fearful media gives people 'energy', it is processed glutinous foods which helps train children subconsciously to tolerate a physical life of stagnancy and sitting.
