It is so obvious to me that racism never died but it just transformed into weirder more creative tactics. Though we abolished separate drinking fountains, it was just replaced with increased toxicity levels in the water in predominantly black areas like Flint Michigan. What is worse?
Sterilization in the form of GMO and glyphosate-drenched corn and wheat and rice - all of the staples grains associated with black/brown cuisine, whether soul food, Balinese cuisine or Mexican food.
Do people think this MRNA vaccine is for their betterment? Do people think ANY GMOs are for their betterment? Do people think television is to lift them up? It is so obvious how this is all an attack on humanity.
I am watching a wonderful video about true wealth which I highly recommend.
Everytime a white person has come to 'modernize' a minority-dominated area and "take them out of the 3rd world", they have been stripped of their heritage and put into depressing cities where drinking and drugs become the way to cope.
What is worse?
I am so thankful for all the people waking up of all backgrounds. I know we have passed the point of 144,000 lightworkers necessary for the Earth's liberation.
The cabal is a bunch of white people who dress horribly and have dandruff and small penises, which is why they are so envious of and threatened by black people. It is so obvious!!!
They have tried to enslave everyone on this planet; especially brown and black people and make them feel disempowered.
Even the term "minority" is disempowering; as if they are the few and therefore, have less power. It is just as bad as 3rd world, as if 1st world/white is best.
This is all a lie.
THE AWAKENED ONES OF ALL COLORS ARE THE SILENT MAJORITY NOW.
I am grateful enough people are awake to ALL of this now despite the loud wails of the dying old paradigm.
AND NOW I DON'T CARE HOW CRAZY I SOUND BECAUSE I AM BEING HONEST AND THE MENTAL AND PHYSICAL SHACKLES ARE OFF FOR GOOD.
SHOUTOUT TO MY NEW BLOG SPONSOR, MERCK.
(I already made that evergreen joke in my podcast episode here)
