6.14.2021

 In 2013, my dad once gave me the book "The God Part of the Brain" which suggests that religioisity/the belief in God or a higher power is due to genes/chemicals in the brain and no sign of there being actual 'proof'.

I remember reading this and feeling like the conclusion of the book was to believe that 'people who believe in God are 'primitive' and illogical, like believing in magic;

Now in 2021, I believe in both God and magic based on experiences that defy logic and this makes me wonder if the agenda to discredit a belief in God is part of the dark forces control attempts. so people are less likely to feel safe and trust that 'the world has their back'.

Hospital birth makes people come into this world feeling completely alone; which is the opposite of feeling like there is a "higher power" (in the form of a mother who should be with the baby looking into their eyes making their first primary connection of love and safety)

Then circumciscion at the hospital further damages a baby's trust in the safety of this world.

I believe these 2 acts combined (not to mention the vitamin K eye drops/traumatic C section birth which many babies endure/bright lights in the hospital/masks on the mother in 2020-2021 etc) would make anyone believe that they are not protected, and way less likely to believe in God.

Then we have television programs for children which mock God or never acknowledge him but instead focus on violence, greed, and lust. They focus on finding your 'soulmate' as if it will solve everything; because apparently you cannot save yourself and your hospital birth makes you believe you have no one to rely on in this world and your indoctrination teaches you God is an angry man with conditional love based on you repressing your sexual (creative) urges which are completely natural.

Most people do not condone war or violence yet we are presented a society where these things happen everyday no matter how much education and technology we are given.

This is because all of these things are a form of trauma, and trauma controls humanity.

If humanity would instead turn to God and themselves and the Earth for answers, this is how we will retake this planet from darkness.

Pray

Believe

Take Action as if you are unstoppable

Even reading that feels good because you know it is possible.

Our society is hellbent on distracting us in every possible way from feeling our feelings. They want us to be numb to the inner fire of our soul's calling

but luckily we are waking up.

I am so determined to learn how to grow my own food and collect water and help heal myself and others who are open to doing this in a real way.

I am deciding between the names 1-800 EARTH or Human Beings Anonymous for my program.

I really can't decide and I don't want to make a mistake on which name is better or worse.

I mentioned a few weeks ago about having a targeted ad show up on my phone even though I did not discuss the topic with anyone or research it online.

A woman on Instagram named Chanda speaks about this 'phenomenon' (desperate attempt at marketing) and I messaged her to ask her more.

She is a wealth of information on her Instagram and Telegram

"All pathogens- INCLUDING the ferromagnetic nanobots they fill us with REQUIRE iron. So it’s no surprise that after WWII, the Rockefeller’s decided to fortify almost all foods with iron ore shavings. The HEAVY METAL that their nanobots and all pathogens need to grow and flourish.  THIS is why magnets are sticking to foods.... and people.  Reduce your iron overload. Detox the Heavy metals. Cut off the ferromagnetic nanobots/Morgellons power source and food supply. Heal your body 🙏🏼

This is also why I personally would never supplement calcium. It literally turns your insides (and pineal gland) to stone."

You see I would never believe in nanobots if it was not for my doctor and the incredible healing I have done by supplementing with Zeolite (fulvic/humic acid) and doing many heavy metal cleanses by adding cilantro/the heavy metal detox smoothie from MedicalMedium.

I have to be careful that I do not read information and get scared to the point of action paralysis. I need to compliment learning the nefarious plans with reading about subconscious reprogramming/inner child healing so I can feel inspired to take action.

Here is a wonderful video about inner child healing from a woman named Rowan

I have to bring forward my inner child, inner mother and inner father together and we will work collectively with Earth and God to achieve everything we need and help others do the same.

--

I realize I am not the only "crazy" woman. Here is another woman who feels similar inner knowings as me... Her name is Avatara Ananda

"We were held captive as batteries / creative energy source within artificial timelines based in drama/trauma. It’s a simulation that plugs into fractured energy/light/emotional/physical bodies and siphons energy.

Once unplugged, there is no more emotional response to finite hideousness.

We are getting unplugged en mass and are stepping into CREATION of the new earth.

Being unplugged feels so liberating ☺️"

--

I am so thankful I am not the only one on this planet who does not fit in.

I can't believe it is only women I am finding who are standing up.

This makes me realize how much trauma the males have faced.

PS here is all of the WikiLeaks document 

--

I can't believe I am still using Blogger which is owned by Google to share all of this,

Bless everyone trying to use surveillance on awakening humanity.

You are just as much a prisoner as the people you are trying to imprison.

Why not trust?

Oh, because you faced the same trauma and drama as all of us, with just more money and different bloodlines! 

--

I pray everynight at 9:30 to heal humanity with my friend in Taiwan.

Join us to imagine the highest timeline!!!