Jan 16, 2021
Another time I was bullied - and spoke kindly - but to no avail. I pray for their souls that they find comfort.
I will never engage with someone looking to shame me ever again. I am unshameable because I understand they are under programming that does not allow for unique thought.
Better yet, I will not treat their darts as venom but as a sign that they want me to turn off viewpoints which challenge them.
Yelling, shame and intimidation only work if you are under the spell that your safety is dependent on their approval.
I am logically remembering that it is not and I have tried to be diplomatic and kind.
I am so proud of myself!!!!! Even when you are the most civil kind diplomatic leader, people will still try to shame you into submission.
Now I know everyone in society is under the spell of Complex PTSD and toxicity and has their 3rd eye closed like I did until my friend unknowingly gave me a full dropper of THC and it blew my mind open in 2017.
NOW I GET IT!
1/16/20
According to my Pattern App, I am going through a Transformation from Jan 13,2020-Oct 6,2021 and OF COURSE THIS VIDEO HAPPENED DURING THAT TIMEFRAME!!!!!
I love it so much!
I am tranforming deeply and I feel it.
Someone can hate me and I can continue to love them anyway.
I am sure this is what Jesus meant - "Forgive them for they know not"
PERHAPS IT IS TIME FOR ME TO READ THE BIBLE?




