I LOVE MYSELF SO MUCH AND I LOVE HOW FREELY I CAN EXPRESS MYSELF NOW AND IF THAT TRIGGERS ANYONE, IT IS BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN SHAMED FOR SPEAKING FREELY AS WELL!!!! <3
LAND: https://tinyhouselistings.com/
MUSHROOM:https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/8357?af=1255102&c=direct_link&source_impression_id=p3_1624581119_ZuDWMX3IA8rg47Ha
MATERIAL: https://hempcretedirect.com/locations/california/#
INFO: https://tinyhousetalk.com/tiny-mushroom-dome-cabin-in-aptos/
"I just found out about this great site from someone staying in our
Mushroom Dome Cabin who told me they found us on this website! Thanks
for the links!
If anyone is interested in building their own Mushroom Dome Cabin, you
can buy a kit from Econ-O-Dome. You can find them on the net at fazechange@one-eleven.net or call them at 888-dome-luv (888-366-3588).
The Mushroom Dome (the ground floor) is only 100sq feet so you don’t need a building permit.
The toilet that we installed in our bathroom is a ceramic boat toilet that uses only 1.25 cups per flush. It is a direct drop into a 5 gal. bucket which strains the waste (we don’t add toilet paper): the waste water goes
into a composting bog and the solids get buried once a month
in our woods. It works great.
BTY, my husbands name is Michael, not Mich.
Thanks"


