6.23.2021


 New rule: Be so completely authentic that you quickly alienate and trigger and disturb anyone who is not right for you on your path and you make space to attract people who are drawn to the real you.

You become a triggering lighthouse of pure authenticity and this lighthouse repels certain boats and draws in the greatest of yachts

I learned that who I was was only loveable if I was attending to others needs - I became a people pleaser creatively where I only created things that I *thought* people would want; but when I look back, the times where I LOST control (starting Jewish Rosaries and starting The Color Wheel with no preparation) were great experiences

It was only when I tried to control everything and make everything loveable to everyone that I lost my way and world did not like that.

My mother and father believed they had to hide their weirdness from the world but now I see my weirdness is my gift and my calling card to the RIGHT people; I also see why I could not let it out until I healed my health and made my body and brain a safe foundation..... I would have to be codependent with others if my health was flip flopping, like it did.

Pharmaceutical companies want you to be reliant on them so they keep you sick.

**

I was just deciding on what urn to get Goblin or even if I should get a keychain urn or a print of his nose and paw and then I saw a little plastic card on my desk that said "It's Time To Let Me Go" , which was a digitized keycard to enter a Hilton Hotel - yet when I saw this, I immediately felt this was equally a message from Goblin saying it doesn't matter how I try to immortalize him in the physical world; it is in fact time to let him go.

To feel like I can summon his spirit ONLY if I have his white powdery ashes in a keychain is to discredit the unconditional power and empowerment we all have as spiritual beings - with no need for a $69.99 urn made by companies that have never met Goblin.

I can summon him spiritually even without any fancy objects and I have to remember that


My smallest Emperor of Light

I really resonate with Saint Melangell.

I feel like this is my ideal life too. How funny that this life calls to me even in such modern times...