6.16.2021

 One of the most important energies to have is confidence in yourself. Confidence is an energy of the Law of Attraction. What you believe is possible is what you will get.

Our educational system works so hard to tear down our inherent natural confidence in ourselves and our expressions and makes us believe our intelligence and worth is conditional based on how well we can memorize things and obey other humans.

This strips us of our belief in ourselves as powerful; as we are misled to believe others are more powerful than us and the only way we become powerful is if we are obedient to those in power.

The new perception is to hold unwavering confidence in yourself

Even repeating it over and over "I can do this. I can do this. I can do anything. I can do anything. I am incredible. I am incredible. I am unjudgeable. I am unjudgeable. I am free from judgement. I am free from judgement. I am immune to judgement. I am immune to judgement. I am everything. I am everything. I can do anything. I can do anything" and let it seep into your mind.

I may have mentioned this anecdote but when I was 24, a comedy/talent manager reached out to me about the possiblity of working with me. I went to his office one day at 6pm and he offered me a drink and seemed very flirtateous and I realized this was not going to work out. (Not to mention he was in his 50s and heavily obese but anyway wow I love his confidence! PS it is not confidence; because true confidence does not manipulate people to believe they are offering business opportunities but anyway) 

This manager proceeded to tell me about how Kanye West used to go to his office and every other office with his mix tape on a weekly basis and try to get signed over and over again. Everyone said no yet he would keep coming back with a sense of confidence which felt delusional to these managers.

This conversation happened in 2007 and look at Kanye West now. His confidence is exactly what propelled him to where he is today. 

This is what we all need to do. The reason we don't feel this way is because of the brainwashing we experienced from society. This was intentional to keep humanity from reaching their true potential and keep humanity from realizing they are in an abusive relationship with our authoritarian society.

Well it's too late, it's time to have this level of confidence.

He is honestly so motivating and it is perfectly appropriate that he is deemed crazy.

What does that tell you? Anyone who is 'different' and questions society and "makes mistakes" is "cancelled" and seen as crazy.

I am sure someone could argue that he has done things which seem crazy but WHO CARES?

I have felt crazy my whole life and I have feared being seen as crazy; The reason I have felt this way is because I never was protected by my parents from bullying (from children/teachers/their own bullying) so I learned a formula to staying safe was to hide my "weirdness" 

Now in light of this pandemic, I am completely on a different page than mainstream celebrity culture and it actually exhilirates me because it makes me know that my weirdness/inability to follow societal rules is what is SAVING ME AND MY SOUL.

This entire pandemic has completely validated that I don't WANT to fit in; but because I finally learned about ComplexPTSD and the role of childhood trauma on making me too afraid to "stand out" (out of fear of unsafety/death/shame/alienation/starvation - which were beliefs I formed before the age of 10) I now can see that it is safe to stand out.

Many of our ancestors were burned for being different; for working with nature and plants and magic; they were deemed "witches" and burned at the stake by the same dark control grid which attempts to control humanity in current time;

Luckily all of us "witches" (true witches of the light'; not witches who practice false light black magic who aim to harm others/manipulate reality for self-serving greed-oriented needs) are waking up to our power and I would like to think that our ancestors and God are cheering us on for our confidence.

I had a wonderful conversation with my friend Stephen 2 days ago about modern day feminism and how it equates to "hating men" and "wanting to do things independently" and how men like him feel uncomfortable questioning this reverse-sexism because they don't want to be seen as anti-feminist.

I really appreciate hearing the male perspective on this as it is something I agree with. I do not align with the concept of feminism based on hating men.

That is a sign of unresolved trauma at the hands of men that is now being taken out on neutral men in modern day.

There seems to be a goal of emasculating men and shaming them for who they are; this can be seen in the #nastywomen Hillary Clinton "I hate men" energy of society plus the Atrazine added to the water plus the encouragement of processed soy products for "vegans/vegetarians" (which increases estrogen) and so much more.

I LOVE MEN AND MOST OF MY BEST FRIENDS ARE MEN.

Males are incredible and just as necessary as women.

Women are just as incredible and equally necessary as men.

That should be the mindset of feminism; EQUALITY. Not the dominance of women over men.

Almost everyone in our society has been traumatized to fear both men and women, due to mainly:

-education where teachers are usually mean

-entertainment brainwashing where an enemy can be lurking in the most unsuspecting faces

-family abandonment issues due to traumatized parents/caretakers

The greatest thing we need to do in order to accomplish our dreams is to deal with the underlying beliefs due to trauma.

I am so glad I finally learned this and am working so hard to really unravel the misbeliefs so I can live in my full creative expression, which is what God wants for all of us. Truly!