6.16.2021

 I am going through all my documents on my computer and noticed a screenshot I took when I confessed to voting for Trump.

Though I don't know this person, it hurt my feelings to imagine someone thinking of me as crazy - and this hurt because deep down, I feel crazy. It is as if they are unveiling my inner beliefs.

My whole life I was basically treated as crazy - taken to therapy at age 4 (who could do nothing for me and accused me of stealing a puzzle piece, which I didn't) - then another therapist from age 9-18 who did nothing for me and would fall asleep during our sessions. 

I struggled with constant anxiety, OCD, depression and paranoia at times.

I remember worrying that there were microchips being put into our foods that looked like little black specks and I remember worrying that something was wrong with the people in charge of society because they allowed animals to be harmed on a daily basis in factory farms/rainforest destruction.

Well guess what - I WAS RIGHT! 

I cannot say for sure that I was consuming microchips (sounds delicious) but I do now know that there are small nanobots in our food supply and in the geoengineering above in our skies and our leaders ARE actual psychopath alien Masonic bloodlines.

I was actually never crazy. My OCD and anxiety and paranoia were totally warranted, growing up in an environment where I faced repeated trauma and abandonment for expressing my emotions.

THERE WAS NEVER ANYTHING WRONG WITH ME.

I was actually on to something very true, despite how "illogical" it would sound to a normal person who does not look between the lines/seek out alternative information/listen to their gut.

Now, going forward, when I think of anyone who would shame me or call me crazy, I will first take a neutral view of what their accusation is and say "Carlen, is there any truth to this?"
I will see if my viewpoint makes no sense as they assert.

If I still feel strongly on a viewpoint, I will assume that they are likely programmed with the same trauma and indoctrination and toxicity as everyone else is, who wasn't forced to cleanse out due to a health emergency or spiritual awakening.

Nobody chooses to oppose the mainstream narrative unless it stopped working for them.

I know I am not crazy and neither is my invisible twin. Just kidding hahaha I am kidding about that part.

But seriously, I just unraveled my own trigger by writing about it.

"THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME; THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THEM. THEY HAVE INTERNAL CONFLICTS DUE TO TRAUMA AND INDOCTRINATION AND TOXICITY WHICH WASN'T THEIR FAULT AND I HAVE COMPASSION FOR THEM"

As Jesus said "Forgive them for they know not"

This does not make me better than anyone; just choosing to be freer than most.

***

I was just making steamed carrots and broccoli and reflecting on what I just wrote and my inner voice said
"Nobody is insane. They are responding sanely based on their perception of reality"

Nobody chooses to be "insane"

Mental health is 10% genetic and 90% environmental which means the combination of trauma and toxins make up the bulk of why someone behaves in a way that seems they have "lost their marbles"

When people have borderline personality it often means their personality split due to trauma which is actually a very "sane" thing for them to do in order for them to cope.

Having a violent outburst may seem crazy , but to the person having it, it is "sane" based on their level of internalized anger/view of the world as a hostile place.

Nobody is insane.

I have not lost my marbles, unless you define marbles as pineal gland calcification ;)

Everyone has a still small voice in them - and that is not a sign of insanity - that is a sign of spiritual awareness (which has intentionally been turned off for humanity so they do not realize their own greatness!!!!!)

Creativity is a gift to all humans from our Creator; not just the controlled puppets on shows like American Idol

You are creative as it is your birthright!!!