8.20.2021

 Ugly rich men have been trying to put things into my body for decades and I have always said no.

I am not starting now.

I have the MTHFR genetic mutation which does not let me detoxify properly.

The 1986 Act which made shot companies liabilty-free, should anything happen to the people who take those shots.

None of it makes sense

NONE.

And it is exactly why those who are awakening are awakening!

No to gross men trying to put stuff in my body.

Yes to sexy men giving me organic green juice when I want it.

In the 20th century, when people were realizing their own power, governments made dancing illegal and alcohol illegal - not to help people wean from addiction or adultery - but to stop joy and connection.

The same entities know we are all rising up in unison again.

Everyone gets it now. Duh. Haha.

----

“Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”


― Albert Einstein

----

The wife of the guy I made a film with wrote a very critical comment at me on her Instagram

I thought immediately "Forgive them for they know not"

It is hard to turn the other cheek but it is necessary to reserve my energy for love and moving forward instead of trying to convince anyone to see the world in the reality I see it...

This blog is called The Neutral Reality because I must remain neutral in how I interact with those still sick with Wetiko under cultural conditioning!

FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY KNOW NOT!!!!

Sometimes I do hope that GMOs sterilize the bullies, haha (shhh)

PS do not feed the entities - I am not the first to say it!