6.22.2022

 I am so excited to try Neurocranial Restructuring (NCR) by Dr Dean Howell


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gILIXszIRFY

NCR can help change the world; I really feel strongly about this.

War is manufactured for human males to be traumatized so heavily that they cannot function properly and rely on the govern.ment to take care of them in addition to being unable to provide emotionally for their wives and children. Generational curses are literally PTSD/trauma. War is manufactured to perpetuate this cycle of trauma (and kill off the most physically strong/dominant males)

This has been going on for centuries I can imagine, but we are waking up.

In other news, all oil and its derivatives (petrochemicals) are intentionally toxic and an inversion of life. They do not biodegrade as they are intended to be permanent chemicals to weaken all biota/living beings on this planet.

I believe that in the 1500s onward and especially around the industrial revolution, that very damaged beings have been attempting to control humanity by intentionally poisoning them on every level.

We are waking up.

I bring up this topic of petrochemicals because I am in the process of moving completely off-grid and nomadically and I notice that all the camping equipment has PVC and petrochemical-derived foam in it.

To this I say, "not today Satan" lol

Here is a list of beds that do not have PVC

I have been thinking a lot about the concept of "climate change denialism"

When I worked at MTV, I interviewed Naomi Klein who was very passionate about refuting climate change deniers, as was I. I assumed people who denied climate change were solely money-motivated but what I realize is that there is nuance to this topic as many ouf there who "deny climate change" are in fact rightfully concerned about the malicious use of geoengineering (stratospheric aerosol injection) as an intentional culprit in weather modification (which is very apparent now), as opposed to being insensitive Earth-hating backwards bozos with coal stocks.

Here is the official document suggesting that geoengineering is going solely to benign snow-melting-related projects

Here is a website on this topic with a completely different take on it.

Like anything, I cannot prove what is "the truth" but I do feel strongly that our intense weather patterns are not solely the result of burning fossil fuels, which is what I was led to believe based on my academic background of Environmental Studies.

It is logical to question everything considering everything for sale is pretty much toxic and non-biodegradable.