8.31.2020

Dopamine Detox #142

9:11am

Because I know I will be leaving Los Angeles any week now, the one thing at the top of my list was my concern over what would happen when I run out of the Indica cannabis that has been so helpful in me healing and receiving all of the very fascinating and important messages amplified during meditation. 

I had been rationing the single 1/2 oz bottle of Indica I used since 2017 because the company seemed to have gone out of business and I was worried I would never find such a powerful plant ever again; In 2018 I even drove down to the dispensary "Green Goddess" in Venice California where my friend Ben got it and asked the employees there and they said they didn't think that brand would be coming back because of the recent statewide legalization of marijuana (instead of it being medical/in need of a doctor's recommendation) meant that it was harder to be sold since it had to be 'safe' for everyone (aka watered down and probably just meant to induce feelings of laziness and desire for snacks since clearly anything actually helpful like cannabis would be a true threat to the pharmaceutical/patent industry)

The good news is that I did a lot of internet sleuthing over where to find the owner of this company despite it being out of business, and happily I tracked down the man who created the company, called him on the telephone on Thursday and told him how much his cannabis helped me, and yesterday he invited me to drive to meet him in a town 40 minutes from my house to get some more, even though it was not available to stores.

George and I drove into a mountain-town 40 minutes away from Los Angeles and did in fact meet this lovely inspiring brave and generous man and I got to hear all about how he invented an oil distraction method in the 1970s which is how he is able to make cannabis into a perfect oil tincture instead of smoking it. He told me that the reason why I am having spiritual messages is likely because my body is being relaxed enough to hear what is innately ready to come through me, and he was so happy at how much it helped me. He also told me about solar power companies he invented and how he thinks I should go visit San Luis Obispo and Morro Bay California before I give up on California; and it is funny because my instinct has been telling me to go to San Luis Obispo for almost a year ! So I am finally going to do that!!! He told me the name of the strain of cannabis is called Harlequin and he grows it all up in Humboldt County, California in greenhouses and told me about a very cool woman he works with and his work with an organization called NORML and I was so fascinated by all of this!!!

We decided that when his company comes back to stores in November, I would do a testimonial to tell people how much it has helped me and we also decided I will film a video interview him (YAY IT IS NOT OUT OF BUSINESS!) ..... 

((Memorable moment: When we spoke he said his company will come back in November but he was on a hiatus for a few years and I made a terrible joke and said "Get it? HIGH-atus? and he didn't laugh but George heard me tell it while he was waiting a few feet away in the car; and we laughed on the way home at how geniusly stupid my joke was))

I bought 4 bottles (3 Indica and 1 CBD) and am going to give one Indica to my new friend Cindy who also receives very specific spirtual messages when she ingests Indica as well. Cindy is a lovely human who I met through my incredible doctor and also has pet rabbits and lives most of the year in Taiwan!

She and I are going to drive to Sedona, Arizona this week for a few days before she moves back to Taiwan and I am so excited to see what it's like there! I am also happy to have a like-minded friend. I believe the more we accept ourselves, the more we will find likeminded people! I can no longer pretend to be normal at ALL and that in itself has been so freeing.

I know I can only use cannabis in states (or countries) where it is legal so my priority is to move somewhere that I can continue studying this plant. It is so insane that a state line would determine access to a specific medicine but again, we are in backwards land , finally getting rightside up!

Yesterday on the drive home from the mountain I took a small drop of the lone bottle of CBD I bought (not Indica) and 40 minutes later I was shocked to realize I was completely high - because apparently this CBD I bought also had THC in it as well, and George and I pulled over to a beautiful big field and just stood there and hugged and it was so wonderful and in my ear, the plant medicine whispered "Happy anniversary" to me since it was joking to me that this was the 2nd time I had been caught off-guard by becoming high (since the first time it happened in 2017 when my friend accidentally gave me Indica for the first time and my life was forever changed, as strange as that may sound, which I mentioned a few blog posts ago)

Marijuana is Nature's pain reliever; Nature's Communion with God; Nature's Viagra and Heart Opener; and even Nature's MSG.

 

(This is where we pulled over and just gazed into the mountains and all the colorful shrubs)

It is such a miracle plant and I truly believe that all the people who support Artificial Intelligence need to truly be high on plant medicine to be reminded of how incredible Earth is just on it's own! I know part of my mission is helping traumatized business men (and women) to access plant medicine and feel their feelings for the first time and open their hearts.

The people /heartless alien species who have succesfully disguised as people (what people call "reptilians") who are greedily running this planet, have been traumatized and made to feel so imperfect that they need to augment our species using Artificial Intelligence;; this notion of Artificial Intelligence would be fine if we lived on a generous non greedy non heart-closed planet where all helpful things are made readily available but the fact is, these same powers who want to augment our intelligence are withholding actual cures from people and our planet (ways to clean up the planet/ways to heal the body) so I do not trust any new systems from traumatized poverty-mindsetted people.

I will talk more about this concept soon as it is what keeps coming through the marijuana and it is exactly why I needed to buy more, since I need to relax myself enough to receive more answers and solutions considering the fact that we as a species are at the bridge of Creator Intelligence (including Non-Modified Seeds+Species) versus Artificial Intelligence/GMOs.

I also want to talk to people who support A.I (and will) because just like me , everyone thinks they know best!!!

Thank God I remember the fact that I am a speck of dust and it is Okay if people don't like me! Thank God the marijuana told me that there are many other planets; and that loving our planet and enjoying my time on this planet and healing my body and sharing my gifts are a form of true activism instead of constantly fighting/"resisting"!

If you have time, please read the book Bringers of the Dawn by Barbara Marciniak especially pages 161-165! 

9:53am

I totally forgot the whole reason I began writing; as you may remember, I have mentioned I am very sensitive to mosquito bites and this issue has made me apprehensive to visit Bali/other highly dense jungles until I come up with a solution.

The funny irony is that George and I rescued a huge tree branch that was thrown away and we put it in a big can of water and recently I noticed that a bunch of mosquito eggs had hatched in it and there were tons of baby mosquitoes flying around the house! My worst nightmare come true! Haha!

I will say that baby mosquitoes are just so incredible in that they are born in water like little tadpoles and then hatch and then begin to fly! It is just so incredible that they have a lifespan where they can swim underwater and then fly and are blood suckers! Such a fascinating creature (meanwhile Bill Gates is trying to make GMO mosquitoes that are also potentially vaccine-distributors though I can't confirm if this is actually true yet or not)

I was in my room yesterday after coming home from my big cannabis excursion and covered in bites and I asked why ME of all people would have mosquitoes in my house when I am so affected and the marijuana told me it was because the mosquito bites are a message for me: if I do not scratch the bite and let myself feel how horribly uncomfortable the itch itself is, the itch will dissapate and disappear in a few minutes or hours. Whereas if I scratch the itch, I end up making the itch turn into a more permanent discomfort or even scar. The marijuana said this was symbolic to emotions; how when you have a terribly uncomfortable emotion, your desire might be to 'scratch it' (suppress it or distract yourself with an even bigger emotion) but that the actual best solution is to feel the feeling in its uncomfortable totality and then it will pass; rather than suppressing it to have to deal with later on.

It also told me that anytime we withhold tears, we are creating toxicity in the body and should cry whenever we feel we have to; that we must allow all our natural processes and not try to control this.

I think this is why I am so fascinated with weather modification; since it is like Man is trying to augment Earth's emotions (Earth rain as human tears, in this case) just like He can't deal with his own!

We need a playbook on how to actually sit with emotions and deal with them so we do not avoid them and this is also one of my goals to figure this out more fully and share with people, especially those traumatized people who are trying to control Planet Earth as a way to control themselves...