JUST ME
I am going to drive tomorrow on the highway to a city called San Luis Obispo to see if I want to move there/around there by November 1st! We shall see!
It is the sensitive people who feel that this time of history is built on lies; and that these lies are crumbling; and the internet is bringing us sensitive people together to know that we are not crazy. We have been living in an insensitive world, which (clearly) isn't even workin out well for the non-sensitives either.
I am so grateful for the resources online that help me cope with the world, along with all the tools I have learned in the last few years in my own journey of discovery.
What is interesting is that I am a powerful warrior filled with passionate viewpoints BECAUSE OF MY SENSITIVITY, yet my sensitivity has also held me back from expressing myself fully for fear of my feelings getting hurt. This is a slippery slope and I am sure I am not alone in this.
It is the sensitivity which fuels me to see the world in a very specific unique way, but it is also my sensitivity which holds me back (up until now) from pursuing leadership roles wholeheartedly.
As I mentioned, the last 2 days, I was brave and expressed my true feelings on Instagram with 2 fun "memes" I made; and overall, the response was very positive though a friend of mine "unfriended me" which was very fascinating for me to experience.
The thing is, I need to remember that I am not going to be liked by everyone and as hard as that is for a sensitive person, it is better that I am honest with myself and others about what is extremely important to me (the survival of our species and this planet, built on truth, not technocratic globalist manipulation pretending be activism)
My true heroes have been extremely hated for speaking up and I have been watching them remotely; I have watched random people from my past get extremely volatile on social media and remained silent since I know that it is not my responsibility to intervene and fix or sooth anyone. I try my best to post uplifting truthful and vulnerable content (especially here) and not try to bicker with anyone, like the hundreds of middle aged New York City/Los Angeles white well-to-do liberal (mostly well-meaning) women I know, complaining how Trump ruined their lives personally, day in and day out writing angry tirades on Facebook, meanwhile as they secretly pay their housekeepers minimum wage/fired their staff for the pandemic; and secretly forget to recycle and cross the street when a black male passes them on the street at night in front of their private-security gated townhouse, but that's none of my business, right? :)
It is none of my business that Biden is equally if not more of an ignorant poorly spoken human, right? But that doesn't fit the narrative where people need to see one person as "perfect" and one as the "villain" right?
The things we are villanized for talking about are exactly the things we should be talking about.
Income inequality, racism, medicine safety, the flaws and benefits of BOTH candidates and the stupidity (intentional stupidity) of the 2 party system to give the illusion of democracy - all of these things should be discussed. But if you question anything you get virtually bullied, and this is probably why Trump will win again, because there is no honest room for civil debate between people with different viewpoints. But I know I am supposed to help change this!
There is so much hypocrisy to me but because of my sensitivity, I see all these hypocrisies yet I am still figuring out what to put my energy into and what not to.
I am still not a pro at using my time or energy optimally; because if I would I would not even use social media at all; but just channel it into films and documentaries and books , but for right now for whatever reason, I am still drawn to using social media.
The way I rationalize writing this blog is because I hope that what I am sharing brings someone joy but more importantly, it is so freeing for me to have a place to share my honest feelings, and hope to turn most of this into a book once I move out of Los Angeles and somewhere calmer where I can think more clearly.
But back to sensitivity -- Our society encourages us to turn off our sensitivity through normalizing daily alcohol consumption "happy hour" (how sad), processed foods, ignoring our feelings.
Now there is a pseudo-revolution happening where there is a normalization of mental health issues but there is no talk about nutritional deficiencies/ways to get out of sickness or victim mentality; just a way to 'accept yourself' - which is fine, but leaves people feeling helpless and likely to make their identity all about their illness, which is not healthy, and not empowering! But our society runs on victim-mindset (literally) so I understand why holistic healers are censored while "body-positive" influencers are celebrated.
Take for example the brand Dove Soap. They were one of the first brands to 'celebrate' body diversity by featuring untouched and obese women in their ads. Meanwhile they use toxic ingredients and the irony is, when our body is faced with toxins, we hold onto fat as a way to buffer our organs from these toxins. If Dove cared about humans, they would remove toxins.
I have come to the conclusion 2 years ago that the goal of society is to normalize illness/disempowerment/lust/laziness and vilify people who are sensitive passionate creators. Sensitive powerful creators are not in the best interest of keeping things in status quo.
I am so happy to figure out these things and figure out that I do not have to fit into a system that doesn't actually want to be healed. Sure people think they want to be healed, but it takes SO MUCH WORK and personal responsibility and we are fed quick-rich-schemes in all respects, which never (rarely) works out.
The only thing that has come close to a 'get rich quick' model has been plant medicine, which for me, truly does bring to the surface whatever you need to deal with in a sudden way, and which is still demonized and made illegal!
Even with California legalization, it is difficult to get cannabis that has medicinal properties; they have only normalized and legalized the kind of cannabis that makes you stoned/lazy/want to eat! Look up Rick Simpson and his amazing cures!
I am so thankful to God for helping me figure this all out!
I am so thankful for my life and hope this blog in someway has been helpful to you too.
