The only place in Los Angeles where I feel calm is at the top of the Griffith Park, overlooking the city. I go there everynight under the tree I 'share' with George (it is really his tree as he has been sitting under it for many years) and I either meditate or listen to podcasts while watching the sunset/looking at the stars.
I seriously do not know where to move by November 1st and that is the top of my mind.
My close friend from school said I could stay in her grandmother's cabin in New Mexico which I might do, but she warned "there is mold damage" and I would rather not derail my health for a free place to stay:) though I am so grateful for the offer.
My aunt said I could live with her in Upstate New York which is such a kind and generous offer but I sense there will be a lot of familial drama and I cannot really imagine dealing with that or ever going back to New York City again.
The only place that feels logical for me to move is Bali, which is crazy considering it is on lockdown and across the planet - but it feels safe and calm to me. I could try very hard to get a VISA there but it doesn't feel right to do that now.
I have to constantly remind myself that America is actually such an amazing and free country; it's only when you turn on the news or social media does it leave an extremely sour taste in your mouth and stomach. Americans are not all terrible; they are just misguided by poor quality of food, easy access to junk food (powerful corn and sugar lobbyists), poor and boring education, fluoridated water, poor conflict skills, opulence only in television channels.
Do you ever go to an American amusement park and see 400lb people and their beautiful pure children with piercing blue eyes and perfect skin who are bouncing around with energy and shudder thinking of the fact that these children are pre-destined to be obese sunburned cogs in the American economic wheel too, with faded Tazmanian Devil tattoos on their shoulders and mineral imbalances expressed as addiction? I believe all children are born with magical potentials and it is their environment which sabotages or amplifies their gifts. This is very true in America.
But it is also a place you can be left alone if you choose to be left alone. This is even true in New York City and Los Angeles. You can be left alone and do your 'own thing' if you want to. You have the choice to engage in culture or media; you have the choice to get hypnotized by the doom and gloom of the media.
I waver back and forth between wanting to know what's going on "THE TRUTH"; but then also realizing that in the news, and even alternative news, there is spiritual trickery in the form of predictive programming and other tactics which gets the collective unconscious to actually manifest world events in whatever direction the 'powers that be/were' want for our species. Our collective energy and focus on world events can actually manifest them into being! You can look this up! It is so fascinating and feels very true to me.
The Law Of Attraction is very real; and it is especially real for those with active imaginations which Highly Sensitive People have. The war on Highly Sensitive People in the form of toxic food/medicine/air/flouridated water/traumatic schooling+desensitizing entertainment is the modern day Witch Burning. Societies have always been threatened by those with strong intuitions and strong connections with Earth and they have tried different means to wipe out 'the witches' . On top of that, they have creatively repurposed the term witches and turned it into another commercialized 'subculture', just like Hot Topic stores did for Emo kids to sublimate their aggression and ideas of rebellion into $29 tee-shirts and retro metal lunchboxes.
In 2015, when I discovered the Law of Attraction thanks to the book The Magic by Rhonda Byrne, my life completely changed and I manifested everything I wanted, in very magical and strange ways.
This book made me realize just how powerful our beliefs and energies are. I received all of my top 10 wishes and have not worked ever since then (I did not wish for my dad to die; but that was a very strange plot twist to all of this... I wished that my dad and I would have a repaired relationship and it was only through him getting sick that I was able to really do that. I know that is true deep in my heart and I miss him almost everyday; recognizing that he and his alcoholims/verbally violent outburts were a product of his own unhealed childhood trauma/Highly Sensitive nervous system.) He is a Projector in Human Design and so is my Mother! I find that so fascinating but also makes so much sense as to why I am so sensitive!!!!
Anyway, back to moving to nature; I have set the date of November 1st because I believe there will be a lot of false flag/pre-meditated violence here in Los Angeles due to the election, like it happened in LA and other cities months ago, under the guise of speaking up for racism. Did you know that BLM does not donate any money to black businesses or organizations? Just the Democratic National Committee/Biden's election. They are a financial front for the Democratic Party; and the fact that they encourage looting+burning to me is very indicative of the lengths they will go to to regain political control. Very powerful people have tried since 2017 to get Trump removed from the Whitehouse and BLM feels like another way to do that. Do I support Trump? In some ways, absolutely Not - but in other ways, Yes. And the fact that you cannot say this mixed view outloud is indicative of how toxic our culture is. The fact that there are no openly Republican celebrities (except for the outcasts like Roseanne/etc) is very telling.
DON'T WORRY, I JUST CANCELLED MYSELF!!!
Growing up in New York City/watching TV, the concept of Republicans sounded very "backwards" to my impressionable young mind - They were depicted as ignorant and only consumed with money (usually from oil reserves, bubbling out "of a large Texan field...Yeehaw!) but now I think of it as the party that represents less government interference.
If the government is good, we want interference in the form of social services; but if the government is biased by lobbyists in the form of toxic pharmaceuticals/etc then we do not want government interference. Based on my experience of watching my dad's battle with cancer/my experience with receiving government assistance in the form of health insurance,, I can tell you that I do not want government interference even though I am very grateful for their attempts at providing unemployment to people (though the pandemic is completely manipulated; the way it is. being handled in America is not for our safety, it is for political control by trying to get Trump out of office using any means necessary (mail in ballots/masks at the voting booths, possibly masking a Democrati person pretending to be an old dead guy under that mask, voting on his behalf as a Democrat, post mortum). You don't have to agree with anything I believe and that is OK.
I have never understood the 2 party system - it is a very pathetic way to trick people into thinking they have a choice. It should be obvious that any leader should want clean air, water, food, adequate housing, education, medicine for all it's constituents regardless of income.
The fact that neither Democrats nor Republicans have these priorities as a baseline suggests that either coincidentally all political leaders are sadistic. and/or the system is set up so people are constantly in fear/poverty. This sounds more likely.
Considering Bill Gates has billions of dollars; enough money to eradicate poverty and so much more, yet spends his money on GM0 seeds and technology which dims the sun, it is hard not to go back to my (months ago) earlier assertion that he was blackmailed many years ago (his very close friendship with Jeffrey Epstein was a red flag to me) and had to "sell his soul" and use his technology in an antilife agenda way, through his Foundation which has been accused of sterilizing vaxxines and much more. I know my intuition is telling me the truth; I hope I am wrong though!
I have had so much other intuitive information come to me but as I may have mentioned before, I feel called to move into nature before I share it. There is something overstimulating to me about sharing things while having a non-calming homebase, which is what Los Angeles is to me (except for the park)
Now that I have been reading more and more on being a Highly Sensitive Person, it feels like total permission for me to move out of all cities forever; and trust that I will be able to thrive in a calmer environment.
I know that I need to focus on what. I WANT, not what I don't want.That is the greatest lesson I have learned. FOCUS YOUR ENERGY ON WHAT YOU WANT. NOT WHAT COULD GO WRONG.I keep remembering this lesson over and over again and it is actually amazing.
The Universe/God is ready to dance with you if you are ready. You just have to stay on the dancefloor and remember how powerful your mind is. Why do we have imaginations in the first place? It isn't to imagine worst case scenarios; it is to imagine inventions and things we want to create/based on receiving messages from God, and then make them. Our imaginations are not supposed to be clouded with fearful and overwhelming stimuli!
I am going to start making lots of money very soon helping people and you are too. Don't give up! Feel how good it feels to read that; use that same energy and feeling to actually make your dreams come true. Focus on what you want, not what you don't want.
She wrote an amazing book on frequency healing here
And this low EMF community website is very compelling to me!!!! I don't qualify to live here but I appreciate it is being made!
