Learning I am a High Sensation Seeking Highly Sensitive Person today really has made me feel such a sense of relief. It really makes me understand why I take on such ambitious projects but then get frazzled and end them, out of overwhelm.
One of the unique traits of HSPs is noticing very subtle micro-features in a person's face and the ability to tell when people are lying.
This feels absolutely true and you know what I can tell you which is not very popular and may disappoint you to hear my opinion that I feel our US presidential candidate, Joe Biden is an absolute liar, just like Bill Gates is as is Kamala Harris.
Even a year ago, Kamala Harris deemed Biden a racist old man and is now running as his vice president as if nothing has happened. What is genuine about that? Either she is lying to him or us or herself; but either way, she is lying about something very important.
Donald Trump is also a liar but in far less evil and sinister ways. Trump is more of a clown who is not run/handled by anyone to finesse his poor social skills; whereas Biden is actually evil, (run by smart people) and dishonest (and possibly very senile or ill) when I look into his eyes and hear his voice.
I know this is unpopular but I also feel Nancy Pelosi is an evil liar as is President Obama. He was one of the most dishonest presidents we have ever had as his calming demeanor was in direct contrast to his terribly violent war and health policies. But the way I feel, you can see it in their eyes. Their eyes are dead and their pupils are small. They are just completely evil and traumatized.
Of course if you go online you can see articles which would go against my claims and some which would justify my claims here, but I trust you can make your own choice, and I hope I am wrong!
Do I identify as a Republican? No, but I absolutely do not identify any longer as a Democrat.
I am also sensitive to the micro-features of not just faces, but also 'the news;. When I look at what is happening in America right now, what feels blatant to me is that the goal of this entire pandemic is to shut businesses down long enough until the election is over and America is a welfare state that is dependant on government handouts, and when enough Americans are reliant on these handouts by early 2021 (since their businesses were forced out of business and only online businesses like Amazon are promoted), the government will say that in order to continue getting monthly money to stay afloat, you will have to get a vaxxine - in order to 'enter stores/access government services'.
As far fetched as it sounds, the vaxxine will have a microchip in it to keep track of you, and all purchases will be cashless and you will be able to make purchases with the chip, which the majority of people will blindly agree to because their intuition is turned off and desensitized.
We already have natural ways to heal from this virus but these cures are censored because the lockdown style of handling this virus is not about helping people, it is about controlling people and leading them to their own deprivation, under the guise of safety.
As with this assertion, there are many articles suggesting my theory is true; and many that suggest it is conspiracy, and I leave it up to you to decide what to believe in, of course! :)
Of course many people relinquish their privacy by using a phone or computer but at least we have a choice. To have a microchip in your body is something I will never do, or I will figure out a way to get it out of my body.
If you are reading this, you do not have to agree with me and you can think I am crazy. I am just writing this more as if I am speaking outloud to myself/God because I cannot hide what is so clear to me any more, even if I sound crazy to other humans.
Feel free to do your own research and feel your own way about life but this is how I feel. We are all allowed to feel the way we want to, right?
This whole pandemic is very sinister in it's goal of economic collapse; and mail-in ballots to make sure Trump doesn't win.
Do I like Trump? No. He is a belligerent divisive figure; but what I like even less than Trump is mandatory vaxxines and globalism.
I do not like globalism because it is a total consolidation of power and from my experience on my own life journey, it is government services which have been the most dysfunctional and unhelpful.
For me, it has only been the independent unregulated things which have helped me the most (which is the antithesis of globalism/socialism/communism)
We do not live in a truly free market because if we did, all of the natural cures would be given the same attention/freedom to access easily, as patentable non-natural pharmaceuticals; but it is only the FDA which determines the stamp of 'approval' of what is deemed "safe" and therefore accessible to the masses, which is extremely biased.
Unfortunately, I do not believe the government wants the best for humanity - their seemingly coincidental actions to poison our air, water, food + keep inequality (ie. 30-40% of food is thrown away everyday... yet they claim we need GMOs to feed the world) is beyond just greed and the role of lobbyists/ending Citizens United.
I believe they have a vested interest in keeping humanity sick, stupid and weak. But I also believe we have Free Will, and we will always get to choose what we put inside our brain and body and what reality we choose to believe in.
I do not see myself as a victim as I know I will always figure out a way to survive and thrive; I just feel alienated in the way I see things.
As I have mentioned, I used to be very politically passionate and worked so hard to get Bernie Sanders elected - but now in hindsight, I am wary of the Democratic party as I do not think government services (the cornerstone of "big government" aka the Democratic party) are in the best interest of society; instead they are a way to keep people floating at the bottom, an issue I touched upon in previous posts as it relates to the welfare system pushing people off when they make $12,000 instead of $11,000, when they are both unlivable wages in America until you make around $25k a year.
New York and California are the most Democratic states and they also have the highest taxes, most homeless people and most Draconian vaxxine laws.
Of course, I am grateful that the government tries to their best (or do they?) but from my personal experience, especially as it relates to health, EVERYTHING THAT HAS HELPED MY HEALTH IS NOT SUPPORTED BY THE GOVERNMENT/MEDIA/FDA.
EVERY MODALITY WHICH HAS HELPED ME THE MOST IS NOT COVERED BY HEALTH INSURANCE and is deemed quackery or pseudoscience.
Almost all of the health services that have helped me here in California aren't even allowed in New York!
I would have never gotten better had I not come out to California and had the time and money to commit to my healing;
I am forever grateful to my dad and his untimely death for giving me the funds to be able to heal myself and I hope to help many people with everything I have learned, through my own healing journey.
This is what is interesting about being a sensitive person; it sounds like perhaps what I am saying is very insensitive when the truth is, I am only sharing what I feel because I see things so deeply.
Now I see through the lies and I know in my intuition I am correct, at least for me.
Luckily however, there are many people out there who also see things this way and we are all preparing and wise to their lies in our own ways.
I trust you know what's best for you and I know what's best for me!
Whatever is true, it is faith, optimism, love and hope which will get us through. (but having 2 months worth of food/medicine/protection doesn't hurt to have either) :)
We always have to remember that we have Free Will and we get to choose how to live; nobody can make us victims or slaves (mental or physical) unless we allow it to be.
Nobody can actually force us to do anything unless we agree to it. Even with slavery, nobody can force us to do anything if we are willing to die. We never have to do anything we don't want to do. Perhaps this sounds dramatic to even bring up, but I find it empowering.
I do not subscribe to the timeline I presented at the beginning of this post as the inevitable reality (microchipped vaxxinated etc); I just share it as one possibility.
But one we can avoid if we are aware of the wolves in sheeps clothing aka the organizations which pretend to be on the best side for humanity, but are really darkness and antilife.
Regardless of these forces, none of them are stronger than God and our own Light and Determination and Spiritual Power.
We as humans are actually so loving and strong; and this is why they are trying so hard to censor anyone with alternative views (just look at social media and you will see how much censorship there is)
Censorship and shadowbanning (which I have been on the receiving end; on social media) is a sign that our views are powerful.
Regardless of anyone's attempt to turn off the light, we need to put our energies into the timeline we want to live on and put our focus/time/hope into that.
If you feel called to travel or start a business now, put your energies into that (in a logical safe way) - do not feel imprisoned by this pandemic or the "illuminati" or whatever it is that may cause you fear; know that even if they exist, ultimately, we will always be the captains of our boats, and the Universe/God will help us as we help ourselves, escape physical and mental enslavement.
We are very very strong, and we are getting stronger every day.
