I haven't watched any "media"/"entertainment" for a few months (except 90 Day Fiance which is honestly the best reality show I have ever seen hahaha) but I found this fun documentary (above) from a nice girl's website...
This documentary has a fun interview with The Grateful Dead, which is honestly a band I was never obsessed with even though my mom took me to a concert of theirs when I was 4 years old in Madison Square Garden and someone offered me a tab of LSD which is honestly insane someone would do that to a child!
I have been thinking so much about plant medicine and how healing it can be and why it is illegal (though things are changing for the better).
It is obvious that it's illegal status is money related but I also think it triggers those who seek to maintain authority and power because once someone is no longer afraid of authority (which plant medicine can help one to ponder/dissolve), they cannot be controlled, which I am experiencing in my own way on a personal level.
I truly wonder if many of the things in the Bible/religious texts that sound "unscientific" / "crazy" such as conversations with God were possibly hallucinations from plant medicine / fasting which led people to their truth/authentic perception of the world.
It's so funny that people have the same realizations I am experiencing in my life over and over through every decade and century (the divergents VS the rule followers) and we incessantly carve our righteous beliefs in the sand as if it is novel and permanent then we all get washed away by the waves of time and then another generation realizes the same thing as if it is new, just like when millions of people take photos in front of iconic tourist spots even though the same photo has been taken/available online - but it's not their photo, and that feeling of "I am the only one" just for a fleeting moment is the satisfaction we all seek.
Isn't it interesting our bodies have a system called the Endocannibinoid system which specifically works with plant medicine for healing?
It's
amazing to know that we will never know what is true - and all we can
do is keep exploring and enjoying our immediate moment.