5.04.2021



             FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY


 Yesterday the creepiest thing happened to me which is that as part of my exercise in authentic self expression, I made this very fun jokey Photoshop project as if it is a fake Tinder profile for Billy G8s after his recent divorce announcement. 

After I made this, I wanted to take a fun selfie with my burner phone, and post it on Instagram, as if I was really on Tinder holding the phone .... and so, because I had no makeup on, I went into my bathroom to put a tiny drop of facial concealer on my face to even my skin complexion, which I actually haven't used for about 3 months since I spend most of my time outdoors and not taking selfies haha... 

When I came back into the other room to post the selfie, I logged into Instagram and THERE WAS AN AD FOR THE EXACT CONCEALER I USE, which is a VERY RARE ORGANIC BRAND CALLED ILIA.

It makes absolutely no sense how my phone would send me an advertisement for my exact concealer brand, seconds after I thought to use it. There is no logical way this is possible since it was not like I was using my phone as a mirror to apply the makeup; AND because I left my phone in the other room so it was not like my phone would connect to the product's bar code....

To me, it was SO FREAKY that I erased this Photoshop joke from my Instagram because it all just felt SO CREEPY, as if BIG BROTHER IS SAYING "I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE UP TO"

I immediately called my friend Cindy in Taiwan who is also passionate about surveillance and she said that she has had thoughts about things and moments later, had ads for them show up on her phone...

Has this happened to you?

It really felt like a moment from a horror movie for me to see that ad on my phone; because it just feels so invasive to wonder HOW they knew what concealer I used.....

My doctor says its possible that all the heavy metals from geoengineering, which is known as smart dust are potentially being used somehow for mind reading - which sounds insane but there are scientists who have theorized the use of smart dust being used in brains since 2013 ; so who knows! What a clever marketing technique for organic makeup brands ! i respect your complexity to get me to use your product!

HAHAHA

HOWEVER, no matter what, I know that I am stronger than any technology; because I am using my imagination for positive outcomes, I am connected with God (and I take Zeolite everyday, which I highly recommend everyone does) 

Like I mentioned on Friday, I am treating surprises as a "good thing" instead of a bad thing and wondering "What can I learn from this?"

Over the last 5 years, I have learned that what you focus your energy on, grows.... If enough people in the collective focus on a particular outcome, this is what will manifest as reality. This is why television uses predictive programming, as a way to manipulate the subconscious mind and help shift things (usually towards non-peaceful realities)

Yesterday I did a fun experiment on my Instagram Stories where I pointed out the inconsistencies in this pandemic and I also linked to that hysterical comedian I posted who does incredible imitations and then I was feeling extra brazen so  I posted my fake Tinder profile for Billy G8s (which I posted at the top of this post).

What my inner voice told me last night before bed is that WHEN I PAY ATTENTION TO DARKNESS (or ANYTHING), IT GROWS.... so where do I want to PAY my Attention?

The seemingly innocuous ILIA Cosmetics ad which showed up moments after I used the product in the other room is a testament to the complexity of our phones/social media...... 

What we feed our thoughts/phones GROWS. 

The darkness/those who want transhumanism/inorganic reality/total control over Earth KNOW that they will grow as  more people focus on them; so by me bringing attention to them via my Instagram (even in a jokey/irreverent way), I am using the Law of Attraction against myself and leading my "followers" to also focus energy on "what we don't want"!

Although I voted for Trump in 2020 (but definitely did NOT vote for him in 2016 when I saw the world completely differently), I still believe a lot of his actions are really ignorant and in a lot of ways, he is an absolute bonehead (but shockingly and sadly not as much of a bonehead as Biden/globalism is, but anyway that is a post for another time....)

I believe that Trump won in 2016 (despite me not voting for him, haha) because all of the Democrat-owned news channels used ALL their energy to 'make fun of Trump' and all that energy on him amplified and MADE HIM WON.

Energy is neutral; and the more people focused on him (even through dislike/hate) is what energetically made him won.

WHAT YOU FOCUS YOUR ATTENTION ON GROWS. I believe this to be true....

This is why the Darkness tries so hard for you to focus on it; through television/media/social media...

My friend Cindy told me last night that the Darkness's greatest tool is the mindset of competition; and it does this because when people are in competition; they block their own abundance. She theorized that's why social media/school/bank accounts are all about numbers, and how people focus more on competing with others than being their true selves, because that technique keeps people from feeling abundant/grateful in their own life... (more on that concept another time)

Anyway, the point I am trying to get at is that the darkness does not know how to do is be IGNORED; as being ignored means they do not receive our energy.... This is different from emotional bypassing; as it is one thing to feel anger/fear over this pandemic but it is another thing to constantly look at pictures of people like Bill G8s/other players in this game/nanobots/5g and bring attention to them (even through satire)

As I have said OVER AND OVER AGAIN, I need to focus on SOLUTIONS instead of pointing out problems. 

It is SO EASY to curse the darkness but it is much harder/but more worthwhile to focus on the light and figure out ways to ignore the darkness.

I am reminded by this bizarre experience last night of my phone surveillance/the feelings of dread I had that I do NOT want to be a "woke" warrior like JP Sears is; I do not want to be smug and bring attention to the team players of darkness using my humor (ie making fake tinder joke profiles for Billy G8s/etc)

 I need to focus on solutions, and that is actually hard, and that's why nobody has done it in a digestible way yet.

That's why nobody has openly bought land collectively (where everyone pays $5k and we all have access to a big plot of land and pay rent for cool trailer houses/etc - which is an idea I had 5 years ago)

PS HERE IS A WEBSITE TO JOIN AN INTENTIONAL COMMUNITY IF YOU'RE INTERESTED!

BASICALLY, I was glad for the "surprise" of leaving my comfort zone and posting on Instagram and losing 7 followers and having such a creepy weird experience yesterday on my phone (not to mention all the addiction to checking my Instagram stories to see how many people looked at it, over and over LOL)

Instagram and Facebook are tools of lightness and darkness; and I know it is finally time for me to be making things OFF - the - screen; which is where the real worthwhile vulnerability lies....

I HAVE TO FACE MYSELF NOW INSTEAD OF THE SCREEN AND MAKE THINGS I WISH TO SEE IN THE WORLD.

It is much easier to be an armchair activist but I am finally ready to do the unbelievable scary thing of practicing what I preach, which is leaving the system and showing others how to do the same.

UGH! OK.