5.05.2021

 I highly recommend going into nature without your phone. I know that seems like such an obvious and simple thing to do; but I honestly have come to the conclusion that just being around your phone - even when it is off - will pull you out of the present moment, which is a present! (AWWW)

Yesterday I went to my favorite desolate park and sat in all my favorite natural places with my shoes off and talked to all my favorite trees and they said "We love that you are in Beverly Hills. Most people do not talk to us or acknowledge the nature here. We want people like you in Beverly Hills" and I started crying because I think about the insane obsession with Beverly Hills as a concept of success in our global culture and how it represents fame/fortune/"you made it" mindset - and how I was so roped into that mentality ("If I am famous and ONLY THEN, WILL I BE POWERFUL AND HAPPY") ; I realize that most of the people who live here are forgetting that it is the land itself that just as much a success as the people who come here to make their dreams come true! Beverly Hills IS success! All land is success!!!

Yesterday as I was leaving the par, my inner voice told me to drive down a particular road I had never been on and I blasted gospel music in the car (I just added it to to my most recent song on my Dopamine Detox Playlist if you want to listen, haha) and I parked my car in a random place and my inner compass told me to get out of the car and led me up a very narrow windy path into the woods and OMG I am not exagerrating when I say that I found the most beautiful place of nature I have ever seen or felt in my entire life.

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE EVER. ON EARTH. (TO ME)

I found a desolate incredible part of the park that is an actual positive energy vortex; surrounded by trees with a rich creek with water; and tons of birds and plants of every variety. I felt like I was in the greatest cathedral on Earth and I yelled "WHO DID THIS?" jokingly, as if to tell God thank you for showing me such an incredible place.

I did not have my phone with me so I did not take photos - but I am grateful that this area does not have ANY cellphone reception (I learned when I was parking the car that I had no service)

I stayed there for hours climbing trees and walking around in awe at how incredible it is. It literally is Heaven on Earth.... and that is the thing, THIS PLANET WILL BE HEAVEN ON EARTH AGAIN.

There will always be duality and polarity and growth comes from challenges, so I do not believe that there will be "no problems ever again" but I believe that the shift in power has gotten so insane that the pendulum has to swing backwards.... Although I have never read The Bible, I know of the expression "The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth" - and I honestly believe that resonates right now;

All the "uncultured people" who connect to Earth and never fit in to society are the ones who will be granted the freedom we have been seeking, thanks to the internet and the community-building that is possible because of it.

THE SOLUTION IS TO FOCUS OUR ENERGY ON WHAT WE WANT.

This has ALWAYS been the formula for success; I am living proof of what happens when you spend years on the internet looking at conspiracies/funny Youtube videos instead of focusing my creative energy on ONE project at a time... I could have made like 17 movies and books by now but I chose to focus on avoiding my feelings (through constant distraction under the guise of 'productivity') and focusing on what I "don't want" --- but I now understand why this needed to happen; because deep down I did not have the confidence or physical energy or boundaries to put myself in public - I did not know what I know now.

"FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY KNOW NOT" (THAT GUACAMOLE IS EXTRA $ AT CHIPOTLE)

I spent so much time trying to muster up energy to do things - and so much energy dealing with my anxieties - and figuring out how to "not step on anyone's toes" and try to make everyone feel wonderful at my own expense - so it makes sense why I hid on the computer/internet for so long.

I am honestly so grateful for my health challenges because they forced me to become a master-detective on healing and now I feel like I will soon put together some kind of program for other people to help themselves...

I had to go through all of this for a reason. I know this. And I am sure this is true for you too - whatever you have gone through, as horrible as it has been, SOMEHOW there is something you learned from it that you wouldn't have otherwise....

ANYWAY, after leaving the park I had dinner at my favorite supermarket Erewhon and ordered jackfruit masala with Japanese yams and sauteed broccoli with cauliflower and zucchini and I asked the chef to put chimichurri sauce (my favorite sauce ever) over everything which was a big deal for me to ask for what I wanted, even if it was an inconvenience since they keep it in the back, like their "secret sauce"! I know that sounds like such a small thing - asking for sauce that's not on the menu - but it was such a big deal #1stWorldTriumphs LOL

I did some research on the history of Beverly Hills and I learned that it was indeed a very special place to Native Americans, as it is one of the only places in Southern California that has water - and that in the 1700s Europeans came and RUINED EVERYTHING LOL.  PARTY POOPER.

I believe that every culture naturally connects with nature; it takes a lot of indoctrination to divorce people from nature; and that is what has happened since the 1700's (though I am sure there are a lot of advanced civilizations that are long-gone which we have no idea about) 

Anyway, the answer is to make things you love, and that are made with integrity, and share those useful things/art/things with others, and use any money to have your OWN civilization, where each person takes personal responsibility for themselves, and everyone cares for each other.

UGH AM I FINALLY STARTING A COMMUNE? LOL

What is funny to imagine is that there are some people who love making art or music and are HORRIBLE AT THEM but you know what? Let them do what they love!!!!

I honestly believe that there is something really special about "horrible" things; this is why people love children's art and people like Susan Boyle; people like the purity of divine expression without self-conciousness.... 

Everyone should just do whatever they want to do.

(This is easier said than done if you do not feel safe to receive criticism - which is usually due to subconscious childhood trauma where you were "not safe" to "make mistakes" or "be rejected")

I am trying to figure out a way to combine comedy with REAL ACTIVISM FOR THE PLANET AND HEALTH; I AM FIGURING IT OUT!!! BEAR WITH ME (BARE WITH ME? SHOW YOUR BOOZOMS WITH ME?)

BUT ALSO I SORT OF JUST DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE ELSE DOES ANYMORE! 

JUST LEAVE ME ALONE WITH TREES!!! (JK this is probably the mindset of the obvious eugenicists who want to cull the population; they want the woods all to themselves too and just wish people would go away; see they need to heal trauma just like I do!! i think i would like if there were people in the park if they respected nature too; which IS possible if people learn to respect themselves! anyway that is for another time...)

PS I am going to see George today for the first time since January; to get my mail.

I checked his Facebook and all he does is post photos about his new relationship with the noisy nextdoor neighbor with so many heart emojis it is wild. My mom says he is doing it to upset me and it does make me sad, because in a weird way I feel like he was my highschool love on an energetic-level, but I KNOW i HAD TO GRADUATE!!!!!!!!!! I had to learn to bring out my own inner-masculine side (the one that drives/stands up for herself/pays bills/etc) - instead of leaning on other people to do that for me. I will always be so grateful for George and all the other male characters in my life who made me feel like "they would save me" - I know they all really wanted to!

GOD IS LIKE, "LEAVE HER TO ME BROS"

I am genuinely grateful for the chance to see him today, at our mutual tree in Griffith Park (WHICH IS LIKE A GARBAGE PARK COMPARED TO THE PARK I FOUND HAHAHAHA SHHHH NOW I AM JUST BEING IMMATURE TO PROTECT MY HEART)

On a totally unrelated note, this man TK Coleman is SO SO SO SO WISE!!!!