5.06.2021

 The mentality of those in power is of fear; so we must rise above that mentality and remember our power. Anyone in power who has to censor or stalk civilians is equally a prisoner of their own prison.
 
As I mentioned, I am determined to focus on solutions, which I have been a broken record about for my whole life, and especially since re-starting this blog last April....
and yet, have I offered any solutions?
Yes, trying ayuhuasca in a legal medically supervised environment.
 
Studying ComplexPTSD
 
Removing all processed foods and GMOs
 
Using a cellphone case by Defendershield and never putting the phone to your head.
 
Putting your feet in the ground "grounding" as much as possible and buying an Earthing mat from Earthing.com
 
Thinking about the foods you love and learning how to grow the crops that those meals are based on.
 
For me that is avocados, mushrooms, lettuce, sweet potatoes/yams, beef, salmon, mustard, apples, oranges, grapefruits, blueberries.....
 
How do I grow all of these? What technological tools do I need to buy to assure growth? How do I store these foods?
 
Where can I live to access free water (streams/rivers) that I can collect water from and put into a Reverse Osmosis machine to remove parasites? Which Reverse Osmosis is best to get?
 
How do I want to protect myself physically? What legal ways can I protect myself and my property?
 
What online business do I want to offer based on my skills? 
 
What do I wish I knew when I was younger that I can offer easily to others? What lighting and audio equipment do I need? What online payment solution do I need? What website platform can I use? 
 
What limited beliefs do I need to remove in order to put myself out there? Who do I want to reach out to as my audience?
 
What people are on the same wavelength with me on Earth? 
 
Who are the people around me in my state who think similarly?
 
What is my mode of transportation? What would happen if gas ran out? A bicycle or a horse and carriage?
 
Do I own land? Where can I get land? Do I want to get land with other people? 
 
If I did buy land with other people, what would be the ground rules that I would express in order to join my land?
 
What medical professionals do I align with and am I in contact with them? What solutions would I want access to - and can I make those things myself?
 
The biggest thing is having your basic needs be met - housing, medical, food, electricity/water....
 
Are you able to meet those needs?
 
This is my #1 exciting goal which is funny because this is like a goal of an 1800's settler. The idea that I am sitting on my computer in Beverly Hills now writing the term "horse and carriage" is so laughable to me.
 
As I mentioned months ago,  Kanye West tried to buy tons of acres in Calabasas County to build dome-shaped homeless shelters and he was told to take them all down.
 
The architecture he used is very similar to the architecture of  
The Venus Project which I love so much.
 
The fact that Kanye had trouble setting up this series of buildings shows that there are permit issues to buiding. What permits/legal issues do you need to address when you buy land?
 
What money will you buy land with?
 
I was thinking of the expression "40 acres and a mule" as it relates to the paltry apology for slavery but on a serious note, I was thinking about "wait, where can I get 40 acres and a mule?" I WANT 40 ACRES AND A MULE.
 
I am totally kidding and not kidding at the same time (mostly not kidding - I do want land)
 
My friend George painted a bunch of people's houses in exchange for .5 acres in Joshua Tree. He told me last night which was wonderful and I will write about another time. We saw something incredible together last night and we promised we won't talk about it to anyone for 48 days.... but something so crazy happened which I will write about soon.
 
In the meantime, I woke up with an important message from my Higher Self to myself (and you): 
 
"you are smelly, ugly, stupid and gross"

Just kidding. That was not the message :D
GOTCHA
 
The message is that when we make things, nobody will question them. It's like when someone named a company Venmo or Paypal, there are very few people saying "Hey, that's a dumb name... You should have named it so-and-so" - 
 
Nobody questions your work the way you think they will; they accept it as fact that it has happened, whether it's your stories or product or art - nobody is like "Why didn't you use more color here?" 
 
Basically, nobody will challenge or question what you make - and if they do, then they are probably not making anything themselves....
 
I know this sounds simple but this really unknotted something in my brain as all the things I have which I am about to launch are things I have over-analyzed as "wrong" - but now I realize that anyone who would "think they are wrong" or "should be different" is just my OWN Inner Critic trying to protect me. 
 
I would not have fully understood this had it not been for my incredible course Empath*ology which is teaching me about ComplexPTSD and the role of the inner critic!
 
Anyway that's all for now!!
 
I am so excited to go to Texas next weekend!
and So excited to LIVE IN THE PRESENT EACH MOMENT
That is our solution out of the Matrix - to live in our actual present and remember we are safe in this present moment and our imagination is a tool to follow our HEART if we use it properly!!!!

LET YOUR HEART BE YOUR GUIDE AND YOU WILL WIN EVERYTIME

MEET YOUR NEEDS AND FOLLOW YOUR HEART

I MEAN THIS MESSAGE FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY (F)HEART 

HEARTS & CRAFTS

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SHARE ON THIS PLANET? (THAT ANSWER WILL COME FROM YOUR HEART)

LISTEN TO IT !!!!!