5.01.2021

                                                    from 2012 - TV is just SO FUNNY ISN'T IT?

 Each day is stranger and more fabulous than the last. Is it that way for you too?  

(My first Facebook change since December 2020 was adding this fabulous frame.... NOT ALL HEROES WEAR CAPES!!!)

Yesterday while driving, my inner voice told me that the solar flashes are working to unlock our dormant DNA, which is why the sun feels brighter no matter how much geoengineering they use; and why people are waking up no matter how much censorship they use; they can't stop the light (literally and figuratively) they needed to create medical weaponry that targets DNA (which is what mRNA technology is) and which most of us are activating regardless... Today I just looked up what the voice meant by "DNA activation" and yes, it all sounds plausible. BUT HEY, I AM JUST A CRAZY JOKING COMEDIAN, WHAT DO I KNOW?

I decided to look into the connection between mRNA and DNA and this is actually a plausible theory:

"Basic mRNA vaccine pharmacology: mRNA is the intermediate step between the translation of protein-encoding DNA and the production of proteins by ribosomes in the cytoplasm."

JUST SOME FOOD FOR THOUGHT : ) 

ANYWHO! To neutralize the pallete onto a more digestible topic, here is a useful communication tool I found regarding email to become more direct with people, instead of being passive.. Perhaps this will help you too!

(but I now believe ADHD is a response to trauma/high creativity)

With the full moon's intensity over, it feels like something has lifted and what I realized is that I really have spent my life forgetting that I AM NOT JUST A BRAIN, but I have a body. I ignored the body because it was in too much pain/terror to enter/truly feel, and I must have dissociated at a very young age, because that is what children do to survive who naturally can't handle consistent trauma.

As I mentioned yesterday, our accepted architectural standards of straight lines/90 degree angles breeds subconscious disdain for nature/our own "imperfections" and I believe there is something even more blatant and egregious (besides me repeating myself over and over on the same 6 topics on this blog which I am clearly extremely passionate about, LOL) which is the nature of sitting (as you know, I am passionate about spine health/optimal Oxygen intake, and sitting falls under this "main topic" in my brain).

I would say the main themes I am passionate about are:
 

  • Childhood trauma

  • EMFs

  • Health

  • Spiritual laws

  • The Occult/hidden aspects of society

  • Self-censorship and external censorship

  • Tech addiction/Dopamine addiction

  • My love of nature

  • My goal to be more self-sufficient

  • My exodus from "Hollywood"

  • My road to intimacy with myself + others

  • My pet rabbit

  • Aliens

  • Beautiful cabins and cottages

  • Commodification of individuality through fashion/culture

...

THAT'S ABOUT ME IN AN ORGANIC NUTSHELL

Obviously there is more, but I notice that is pretty much what I think about all the time...which is kind of nice, as I never thought of myself as a passionate person who had consistent interests or hobbies.

It's fun to realize that I do have a personality, even if it has mostly been shaped by my quest to heal myself!!!!

In the last few years, as you may have noticed, there has been a trend of "standing desks" and other ways to combat our modern 'sedentary lifestyle'... I think this is a step in the right direction (though I would never get a standing desk because it sounds HORRIBLE, haha)... 

I bring this topic up as we have been programmed since childhood to sit down for hours on end, in our classrooms. This is one of the first forms of conditionings where we are taught to forget we have bodies. An our of gym class per day (which is usually a stressful/competitive experience) is not an adequate solution.

Children should NOT be taught to sit still all day because it is extremely painful and unnatural and the only solution is to forget your body/store pain in your neck/sedate yourself with numbing food or hyperactivity medication....

I see WHY they did this however, as a way to train adults to sit all day at their jobs, working for a boss, clocking in and out of an office, the way they did at school with school alarm bells.

They wanted people to forget their bodies, so they would forget their own strength!

The invention of typewriters and then computers and now, our beloved internet, has been a way for us to find reason to continue sitting down for hours on end as adults.

But this is equally unnatural now just as it has been when we were children.

Most people do not stretch and very few people go to chiropractors, so it would seem plausible that MOST people have constant body and neck pain, and essentially have to 'leave their bodies' the way I did.

The mainstream solutions are to take aspirin (which has the side effect of dulling empathy) or numb with alcohol/high carbohydrate/casein-rich foods which blunt our pain receptors.

To me, most people have so much pain from a sedentary unnatural lifestyle, so they NEED to escape their body, through one addiction or another. It makes SENSE people stay in their brains and are constantly checking their phone, as it keeps them in their heads and out of their bodies.

Yesterday I went to therapy and we focused on bodywork the entire session. I told my therapist I am finally getting back in my body for the first time and I am so grateful that she was open to doing energy work and giving me a massage. 

She is unlike any healer I have ever been to and as soon as she began doing energy work on me (not touching me), my teeth began chattering uncontrollably and I immediately knew it was stored trauma leaving the body, similar to the video I posted months ago of the polar bear shaking after running from a predator...

My mouth chattered and I pretty much cried for an entire hour while my therapist did a variety of techniques and I felt trust and love for her and safe to be touched by her. My therapist is the first person in my life to ever make consistent eye contact with me, and words cannot express how much she has helped me save myself.

I left the appointment feeling like we truly did release years/lifetimes of stored trauma and I literally felt sane for the first time in my life. I realized that all the issues I had (which I labeled "anxiety/OCD/brainfog/exhaustion") were ways my body was trying to protect me from avoiding danger, based on my childhood.

I realized that I have always perceived "surprises" as a "bad" thing but I realize that this belief system has held me back from trying anything new, and I am ready to let that go, because I realize that where I am going will always be safer than where I have been, because I am the one protecting myself now, and I know how to protect myself better than my family could, because nobody protected them from their own family's abuse. It all makes sense more than ever.

I have realized that my life has been a series of trying to avoid  feeling the rightful and logical pain of my childhood trauma  through a variety of means - activism, career-ambition, OCD, conspiracy theories, trying to save everyone else, and toxic processed foods.

Now that I have come to the conclusion that it is better to finally feel my feelings, it is like the clouds have finally lifted...

I left feeling a sense of power I have never felt before, and I decided to celebrate by driving to the new location of my favorite supermarket Erewhon in Silverlake and then going to the park.

Once I got to the park, feeling so excited and proud of myself for "trying new things", I realized that it truly was the first day of my life where I was not consistently anxious... I even recorded a motivational Youtube/Instagram video for myself as a reminder that we should always feel hope on our journey of mental/physical health..... and then THE PLOT TWISTED....

In the particular park I went to yesterday, there are often Disney movies being filmed, and it was funny because there were like 40 hikers in the park, but they were playing hikers in a movie, not actually really hiking. I NEVER see that many people hiking and I laughed internally when I realized they were actors because that made more sense than the idea that people are finally waking up to nature in droves (though I trust they will soon! and luckily many people are connected to nature already!!!)

TO BE CONTINUED ------ (CHECK BACK HERE BY THIS UPCOMING WEEK FOR THE 2ND PART IF YOU WISH! - HAVE A NICE DAY!!!)