I love this artist
Guess what? I am finally healed. I mean this for the first time in my 37 years on Earth. I am actually healed inside and out. I feel happy and healthy and can focus and am looking outward. I am not jealous of anyone because I know I can have anything I desire and I know that everyone can have everything they want.
Part of my health is actually feeling ALL my feelings including anger and sadness. I can't explain how excited I was to feel a little heartbroken that George is now dating our nextdoor neighbor. I realize that he is actually the first man I have ever loved (human man - I loved many male pets, platonically), and it is just so weird that even feeling heartbreak feels amazing, because I am actually FEELING!!!!!
I just gently told George via text that I had to unfriend him on Facebook so I didn't see constant imagery of them together at his "new house in the desert" since it hurt my heart too much to see that and just feels so weird how quickly she took my role and how eerily similar she has become to me physically (always wearing hats like I do/etc - surely a coincidence, but just eerie!!!),.... I told him via text that I wish them the best (even though he told me 2 days ago that "It's not serious and that I will always be the best girl" but now his words don't match his actions to me anymore and that's ok because I moved out/have not been intimate with him since 2018 AND GUESS WHAT? I GENUINELY AM GLAD HE MOVED ON (EVEN THOUGH IT IS STILL UPSETTING AT THE MOMENT) AND I DON'T NEED HIM OR ANYONE TO TELL ME I AM THE "BEST GIRL" TO FEEL THAT WAY. I CAN FEEL LIKE THE "BEST GIRL" ON MY OWN NOW! :)
(but we are ALL the "best girl" and "best boys" - there is no competition or top prize in life!!!! We are ALL SPECIAL. It is up to us to make ourselves KNOW THIS)
I will always be so grateful for George's friendship and encouragement; he really does feel like my highschool love (in my very arrested delayed development kind of way.)
While I was on Prozac (age 20-31), my heart would not open and it is finally opening now for the first time. And because of that, I am also feeling heartache in a real way too.
When I would tell people "I love you", I actually only meant it from the head because I had no connection with my heart. Now that my heart is open, it is completely different and completely more intense and I really feel like I am joining the human race again for the first time.
I am so happy to feel sane finally for the first time in my life, and I credit this to my connection with plants and God/The Universe, which all helped me detoxify from the societal prescription of perpetual fear and a victim mentality. I credit it to my consistent will to heal and I also credit it to taking a financial risk on my health.
I would have never been able to afford to go to any of the holistic doctors who have helped me if it was not for the fact that I sold my dad's house.
This is exactly why I feel it is my duty to help people with what I have learned, who cannot afford to take financial risks like I have these last few years.
Luckily, all the things I did for my health were not INSANELY expensive (nothing over $500) but even being able to find them would be a guessing-game for most people, and most people don't have that kind of time or money....
How IRONIC that my dad had to die at the hands of the chemotherapy/pharmaceutical industry for me to use my inheritance to heal myself so I can help other people avoid the fate he did?
How IRONIC that both he and I chased fame because we thought it would give us a platform to save the world when the truth is THE PEOPLE WHO ARE GIVEN PLATFORMS ARE SO TIGHTLY CONTROLLED TO PERPETUATE THE OLD PARADIGM?
My dad was in a comedy sketch group with George Carlin and Richard Pryor and George Carlin called my dad "his teacher". Unlike George Carlin and Richard Pryor, my dad could NOT PLAY THE GAME AND I COULDN'T EITHER!!!!! But guess what? I freed my soul and to me this is greater than any Netflix special!!!
I feel so excited and alive to understand myself and how carefully orchestrated and dumbed down society is for the first time in such a clear way.
How IRONIC that I am feeling sane for the first time during one of the most insane times (and where I would likely be labeled "insane" for the way I see the world?)
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
Last night I went to the top of a mountain overlooking all of Los Angeles and as I was walking up, all of a sudden I heard my dad speak to me in the wind and tell me he was so proud of me and so surprised with everything I had learned. I stopped in my tracks and started crying. It was literally the first time I felt like he really SAW ME and it was the first time in my heart that I finally forgave him.
I know he suffered so much trauma as a child and he NEVER learned the tools like I am learning to handle it. He never learned how to control his temper and he was always in an emotional flashback/the "fight" response of PTSD. He never understood why society seemed so insane and he lost all hope by the 1980's that he could use his comedy to change the world.
My dad and I are SO similar. This review could be for me (minus the stockbroker part) - DO YOU SEE???? WE BOTH TRIED SO HARD; AND NOW I AM CARRYING THE TORCH OF TRUTH!
Now, though he is dead, he is understanding through me how society (and especially media/entertainment) has been so tightly controlled like a very constricted fiberless anus where only the shittiest stuff gets out and the rest stays in.
I can't explain what a relief it is to finally wake up to this in such a real way after a lifetime of us BOTH chasing the dangling carrot of fame, as if it would give us a chance to clean up the planet.
Now, after seeing how in lockstep ALL celebrities are with conforming to the agenda in front of us, we both realize it has been intentionally run in such a way to censor divergent thinking - and it was not our FAULT that we could not play the game.
WE DON'T WANT THAT GAME ANYMORE ANYWAY! IT ISN'T EVEN FUN!
Now there are people who are waking up just like me and who see how insane it is.
Now people are questioning "Gee, why is *this* protest on the TV 24/7 but *this* protest is censored on all stations? Who benefits from this?" ETC
PEOPLE ARE FINALLY AWAKE!!!
And luckily, there are enough awake people who want to listen for answers! We are all the black sheeps of the families coming together, united, ready to heal our own inner darkness to heal the planet.
Yesterday I went to my main doctor, who I see every 3 months (not the chiropractor I have adjustments from every 6 weeks and have the balloon put up my nose to expand my breathing capacity, LOL) and he lovingly told me that he is having a lot of patients who are experiencing health issues from being in close proximity/around loved ones who got the jab and suggested that I try to avoid close contact with anyone who has recently gotten it.
This obviously sounds "crazy" to most people and I understand that - but the more I looked into it, even on the Pf1zer website, this seems like a legitimate concern that "environmental exposure" (aka being around people) can cause spike protein shedding. Here is one example of information on this topic
Again, this blog is for "entertainment purposes only" and not to be construed as medical advice. I AM JUST A CRAZY COMEDIAN RIGHT?
I FEEL ALIVE and I will not BE QUIET ANYMORE. I HAVE COME TOO FAR TO STOP NOW AND I CAN BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ANYONE IF I HAD TO AND I AM SPIRITUALLY PROTECTED LIKE NEVER BEFORE :) - and so are you.
We have come so far and we cannot be harmed anymore by our own minds if we decide that it's time for a change - and this is for you too, dear sensitive blog reader.
DOES THIS SOUND CRAZY? GOOD!
ALSO FUCK "GRAMMARLY" for showing up on every Youtube video and homogenizing people's writing into perfect robots lol
I am finally driving to Topanga Canyon tomorrow to visit an old friend who is also on the same frequency.
People are reaching out to me out of the blue and we are all aligned.
How coincidental is that?
"YOUR VIBE ATTRACTS YOUR TRIBE" never felt more true.
THANK YOU FOR BEING WITNESS TO MY TRANSFORMATION! I HOPE THIS BLOG HAS HELPED YOU IN SOME WAY TOO!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
AUTHENTIC EXPRESSION IS INTEGRAL TO OUR HEALTH!!!!
1:38pm
I just thought of the expression "sex sells".....
Sex has been perverted to sell humans material objects and to treat humans like material objects - learning to love objects and use people instead of use objects and love people.
Sex has been shamed so we do not access our own sexual power.
Our sexual power is also our manifestation power.
By focusing on what you want to manifest while having sex, it amplifies the likelihood of materializing it.
I know that sounds crazy but perhaps it will resonate deep inside of you as true.
If not, keep doing you! (no pun intended)
Sex has been shamed so we do not enjoy life.
Sex has been shamed so we are repressed and seek it out through Hollywood movies and advertising.
Sex has been shamed because it stops us from wanting to create in all realms of our life.
Sex has been shamed because it is our natural vitality force.
Sexual energy has been siphoned towards toxic products and toxic pornography.
Sex has been divorced from love.
This has all been intentional.
They want you to associate sex with THEIR PRODUCTS/MOVIES instead of loving yourself and the people around you, who are deemed "inadequate" compared to "celebrity culture" - BARFFFFF DO YOU SEE IT TOO?
The solution is to unshame our natural healthy urges and have sex with those people we love and want to create things with and/or other humans (while also remembering that everytime you ejaculate your body loses minerals so be precious with your seed - in a non-self-shaming way - I know I have discusssed the mineral content of sperm before way back when I started this blog; you can do fun research on this if you want haha)
TIME TO REMINERALIZE, BITCHES (worst awkward porn video name)
just kidding
This is why every commercial and movie is hyper-sexualized and we are encouraged to be hyper-sexual yet equally in perpetual shame for our sexual nature!!!
It is all so obvious now how society has been run so grossly
IT IS SO CLEAR NOW.
rant over