I have only been in Beverly Hills less than 2 days and I hate to admit it but the energy here is really terrible compared to rural Texas!!! It is like a heavy density to the air which is not pollution in the form of smog but energetic in nature. Last night I felt it and went to the energy vortex park I have mentioned in the past and I felt my entire body relax and my heartspace open up instead of close. That park is literally a sacred Native American energy vortex and nobody goes there and there is absolutely no cellphone service, which I think adds to the natural frequencies.
I have to leave Los Angeles. Now that Goblin is gone there is no other reason to live here. I honestly don't know if I should get a van or just stay month-to-month in different places. I know I must figure it out and I will trust that God is with me, but it is just a crazy admission to know it is really time to go, after 3 years of standing on the diving board ready to jump.
I know the energy here which feels so chaotic is not mine. As a sensitive receiver of frequencies, I just notice how drastically different it is - but I am sure that everyone lives here is affected by these frequencies, whether the know it consciously or not.
How amazing to be living in one of the most romanticized areas of this planet and feel desperate to go back to living in a trailer in rural Texas?
That being said, I am so grateful for my time here and for my friendship with my friend who I am living with. I am so grateful for the park nearby and all of the incredible people here who I know. I am so grateful for all of the luxuries of Los Angeles, even if I don't engage with them in an active way.
Speaking of luxury, I just ordered food delivery from GOOP Kitchen, which is owned by Gwyneth Paltrow. I am excited. Even in Los Angeles it is challenging to eat organic foods, which is why I am so excited to move somewhere I can be around organic farms.
I waver between total fear and total excitement for the future as I believe that the intensity of this moment of time is necessary for people to wake up and finally go back to nature and organic living. I trust everyone knows what is best for themselves even if I do feel alienated from society almost entirely.