I listened to a great podcast about the merit of erasing social media and I finally erased Facebook and LOL I tried to erase Instagram and it won't let me.
It claims I tried to erase it this week already - which is untrue - and it is just funny to me how terrible these platforms are. I can't believe they are claiming I already tried to erase this when I didn't! I honestly hate it.
Please listen to this wonderful podcast episode, hosted by really introspective kind men in Portugal.
I posted that I am leaving Instagram by deleting the app and out of over 3,800 people, it says that only 39 people saw my post! Hahahaha
It is really incredible that just by me using the word "jab" they managed to put up a Covid warning (silver box at bottom my post) - How pathetic they are to try to control people's information in such a desperate way.
How anyone doesn't see that this is a financial and control agenda (physical and spiritual control) more than it is for the true health of society is is beyond me.
I know the virus is real and I know people who have had it - I am not making light of it - but there is no logical way that this is being handled for our health and it boggles my mind people don't see that.
I also know that not everyone has had the same level of sensitivity to things I have had AND I am very aware that I had the privilege of detoxifying physically for me to hear my intuition.
It honestly makes me so sad that they have lied to humanity and manipulated them and toxified them so they do not understand that health is possible.
It just makes me so sad and angry that people have been led to decisions "for their health" that aren't actually empowering for them.
It makes me angry how expensive it is to eat organic food and how none of the doctors who cured my health are covered by insurance.
It makes me angry that I am seen as selfish for not wanting to inject something into my body that has genetic manipulation abilities.
It makes me angry that there are already so many reported adverse reactions on the VAERS website after people get vaccinated and this is not promoted.
It makes me angry that Instagram only shows one narrow viewpoint about vaccines and censors everything else.
I really feel angry and sad about this and though I trust everyone will make the choice that is best for them and their peace of mind, I am still very angry that very important information is constantly suppressed from people on the nature of this medical experiment, except on Telegram and Bitchute, which most people do not see.
Almost all of my relatives and long time nice creative "non spiritual" friends have gotten the vaccine and I pray they are all okay despite having genetic manipulation in them. Luckily, I have had wonderful conversations with 3 of them this week and they all seem "the same"
However, I do believe that there will be "unintended" health issues in a few years and I pray for them and it also makes me want to appreciate them more than ever before, in case they are harmed in a few short years from this experimental technology.
I pray this is not the case - and just like anything - I have no idea what to expect - and this is also why I want to get off of all social media - because I just can't hear anything else about anyone's choices and I can't hear anything about doom-and-gloom.
I also decided I just want to have phonecalls with friends of mine and not communicate online.
Yesterday I had 4 wonderful phone calls - one with my ex-boyfriend (who got the vaccine), one with my friend Ariana who believes all the things I do, one with my friend Stephen (who also got the vaccine), and on with my friend Cindy in Taiwan (and we prayed for 5 minutes for humanity together)
I love connecting with people who are kind and funny and I don't need social media to do that.
That being said, I am scared at the thought of travelling soon and not being able to use social media to find organic restaurants/cool places - but I trust that I will find what I need to.
I am annoyed I can't deactivate Instagram but in a way, I know it will teach me discipline as I will have to force myself to not log into it - and try again next week to deactivate it.
I think it is so weird that all of you read this blog and I have no idea who you are and none of you donated any money to help me with my rabbit after I spent $3,000 suddenly, trying to save him.
This experience of losing my best friend Goblin and pouring my heart out here on this blog and expressing my financial hardships due to his unexpected vet costs and not getting a single financial response on Venmo to my Venmo account after posting it here @carlen-altman is exactly a microcosm of society and social media!
I am more fascinated than insulted!
I have compassion for all of you reading this blog but I am honestly really fascinated that none of you donated even $1 but it is very eye-opening for me ,especially as it relates to social media and the state of "entertainment" and "media" in general.
We expect people to create content for free like I am doing with this blog - amplified by the normalcy of it, due to the seemingly "free" nature of never-ending entertainment in the form of free Apps (which download your phone's information in the form of "cookies" and other tracking information which is sold to advertisers/researchers), podcasts/Youtube/social media (which download your information) - but because we get "used to" it being "free" and there being no financial exchange on the side of the consumer/viewer (just the investment of time wasted), it can often times force someone like myself to get lured in by random advertisers to start advertising on my blog (not that anyone would want to advertise on this blog) but you get the point.
If I had absolutely no money, of course I would be lured in by advertisers and would have to censor myself if those advertisers had different views than mine.
This is why people censor themselves - because they are afraid of "losing something" in the form of money/popularity.... This is the control aspect of the monetary system.
It is not like Bill Gates NEEDS any more money. This is all about planetary control. Money is control.
This is why society keeps people financially scrambling at all times; so they will have to be dependent on their employers/advertisers/etc... and then they will have to self censor. BUT I DON'T DO THAT ANYMORE.
I don't have to accept inappropriate text messages from weird haggard celebrities anymore or tolerate disrespect in any way for a "chance of success".
Society tries to make us dependent on their system - and then because viewers expect things to be "free" , this is how "free" social media services and Youtube and Google rises in popularity.
NOTHING IS FREE. NOT EXPERIMENTAL VACCINES. NOT CONTENT.
THE ONLY THING FREE IS OURSELVES IF WE FIGURE OUT HOW TO WORK WITH EARTH, WHICH PROVIDES EVERYTHING FOR FREE.
Last night all I ate for dinner were kumquats from the tree outside. Imagine a whole backyard of fruits and vegetables?


