5.27.2021

 I think one of the most fascinating things to come out of this pandemic is to witness the way that the media and Hollywood celebrities have such a completely seamless narrow viewpoint.

Growing up, my whole desire to be famous was so I could have a platform to share the truth with the masses and tell people we need to stop factory farming and we need to stop rain forest destruction and we need to focus on organic farming and natural medicine and change our tax system and prison system...

From witnessing the fact that there are no public celebrities questioning the pandemic's handlings (except perhaps Eric Clapton, who had a negative experience from receiving the jab), I know that by Hollywood's very purpose, there was no way I was going to ever sustain mainstream fame while preaching my seemingly anarchist viewpoints!

Television shows were invented to keep people watching commercials and our entire structure is to keep people buying; how could I have ever expected to be promoted by mainstream shows while telling people to be non-consumers and non-compliers?

I can't believe I was so naive but I also forgive myself.