5.31.2021

 Something I think about a lot but never say outloud is how I have a very irrational levelled amount of pity for clothing stores/ companies that try to constantly keep cusomers - and especially those who keep up with sales events such as Memorial Day sales and other things, and have constant turn around with  all their products. 

I imagine all the hopes and dreams that went into making that store - and all the natural living beings that went into making the fibers that ended up as the final product at the store. 

Similary, I feel sad when I see a restaurant that is empty and imagine all the food that goes to waste and all the cheerful animals bred in captivity that ended up in a slaughter house only to end up thrown away chicken teriyaki that someone didn't enjoy because of a heavy handed seasoning.

Of course I also feel sad when I think about Memorial Day and all the people who had well-meaning intentions to fight in combat on behalf of their country's safety and then were completely ignored and riddled with PTSD and celebrated through these annual holidays of Memorial Day and Veteran's Day - people who were unknowingly fighting on behalf of the cabal's access to natural resources in other countries under the guise of humanitarian efforts. 

I also feel really sad when I see an elderly person standing alone or sitting alone and I usually try to say hello to them to make them feel seen, in a world where everyone is looking at their phones.

THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER FUNNY OR USEFUL TO ANYONE. 

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN NONE OF YOU  DONATE TO GOBLIN'S MEDICAL EXPENSES .  IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT IT BECAME THE ABSOLUTE MOST DEPRESSING BLOG EVER HAHAHA BWAHAHAHA

NOW I AM JUST GOING TO WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER WITH NO RHYME OR REASON - ((WHICH WAS THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS BLOG ALL ALONG.))

PS did you know eating mushrooms cuts down the chance of breast cancer by over 60%? 

Sometimes I love staring at women's breasts if they are especially huge - and it is fun because nobody would suspect it from me as a ClAssY LaDy. I KNOW EVERYONE SECRETLY DOES THIS! I think everything would be better if everyone went topless like I did in the depths of the park yesterday, hidden from humans. It is so energizing and then if enough people were topless/naked, everyone would stop being mesmerized by nudity and/or nauseous by it.