Everything about our upbringings is inverted.
Every Disney movie instills the worst subconscious beliefs in childrens mind.
Walt Disney founded a club called the 33 Club.
As I have learned in recent years, 33 is synonymous with Free Masons, as is black and white tile flooring, which is all over the Disney Club.
Why are FreeMasons connected to Disney?
Who are the FreeMasons?
Why did Walt Disney make a club for them?
Why did every mother character in Disney movies die?
Why is there so much subliminal sexual imagery in Disney movies?
Why are girls supposed to be saved by princes?
Why are boys supposed to be into violence/combat and making money above all else?
Could it be that they are being groomed for the soulless corporate consumptive culture?
Why was I always repulsed from every Disney character except Winnie the Pooh (which I now learned thanks to my friend Cindy was an acquired movie and not created by Disney Studios)
Why are cartoons so violent? Could it be that they are desensitizing children to trauma and violence?
Why is nature never presented as a peaceful kind place without any evilness?
WHY? : )